• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda - A Group Search

I don't mind a few more people. Just need to see our characters to plan for what's to come.
I know we're earmarked for a Gerudo and a Fairy.

I don't mind a few more people. Just need to see our characters to plan for what's to come.
I know we're earmarked for a Gerudo and a Fairy.
I had an antagonist in mind if you'd be okay with that. However reading more thoroughly through this thread, I have to point out now that I can't guarantee I'll be able to meet the word count you're looking for. Would that cause any problems?

Do you mean going over or under? Word count doesn't matter to me, as long as you give enough details in your paragraph to convey character actions and allow for a response. the 100-500 was just an loose estimate (I doubt I'll be getting anywhere near 500 myself).

Do you mean going over or under? Word count doesn't matter to me, as long as you give enough details in your paragraph to convey character actions and allow for a response. the 100-500 was just an loose estimate (I doubt I'll be getting anywhere near 500 myself).
Ah, okay XD I just typically write however much or little I can come up with at the time, so I often have no idea how long my posts will be at any given moment. I can say I don't usually go above 2 paragraphs unless it's the pilot post or my character is otherwise alone, and I always stop at a moment when someone else can react - I never force anyone to ignore opportunities and keep writing.

Yeah, can't say I haven gotten into the pits falls of long posts and suddenly realizing characters are having 3 different conversations in parallel.

You should be fine.

Yeah, can't say I haven gotten into the pits falls of long posts and suddenly realizing characters are having 3 different conversations in parallel.

You should be fine.
Yeah, I try to avoid that XD I generally put a stop to people trying to have even two conversations with the same character. Especially if it's with the same guy XD

Thanks! When I saw that image I instantly thought “Omg she’s perfect!” and then planned out her general character on the spot.

Erith is amazing! I really want to give the love reaction for your sheet but ever since the update I’ve been super dumb and I can’t figure how to give anything else but like reactions 😅

Thank you! If you're on mobile, press and hold until more reactions are available, if on a computer hover your mouse for the same.

Looking good, all. I ended up making a Hylian as well. He's up in the thread.

Apfel: This Blue Potion Granny and I made should feed us for weeks. Now all need is a sucker with loads of rupees. 🤑

Grey Kitsune Grey Kitsune Do you need me to PM you or anything about my character? I figured if she's gonna be a villain, we could figure out her motives and goals together and such

Alright team, do we want to open up the main thread this weekend? I'll be working on the opening intro today in preparation for that.

The long-short of opener is that people are prepping for the Goddess Festival which will be held the next day and things are going awry. But that's fine because the people of Hyrule town have you players to fix all their problems! 👍

Alright team, do we want to open up the main thread this weekend? I'll be working on the opening intro today in preparation for that.

The long-short of opener is that people are prepping for the Goddess Festival which will be held the next day and things are going awry. But that's fine because the people of Hyrule town have you players to fix all their problems! 👍
Ah, speaking of which, I had another character idea XD Is there a cap on how many we can have?

Ah, speaking of which, I had another character idea XD Is there a cap on how many we can have?
Listen here crazy, I'm happy that you got all these characters you want to play but try to concentrate on your 1st string for the time being! You can pile on more when we're all settled. Imma hard lock the Main PC cap at 2 for the time being.

Listen here crazy, I'm happy that you got all these characters you want to play but try to concentrate on your 1st string for the time being! You can pile on more when we're all settled. Imma hard lock Main PCs at 2 for the time being.
Alright XD

I have a bit of concern over LegoLad659 LegoLad659 's second character, Yusaria. It's my understanding that we were given a list to select species from, though an exception was granted for SheepKing's fairy character. While I think it's a good and interesting character, the species mentioned is not only excluded from the available species list, but is not present in the Zelda series entirely. It also bothers me that, although her potential to create magic using spells was specified, the type of spell was not. Without specifications, I'm nervous to RP with that sort of character.

Seabourne Seabourne I did have a talk with Lego about the second character, their species, and about things we can do to introduce the character into the story as an intelligent monster/demon like Batreaux (Skyward Sword) and Chancellor Cole (Spirit Tracks), though did not review the final product before it was posted.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 I did want to treat this like we're all just starting off an adventure, so I do agree that we'll need some specifics for the spells that can be cast by Yusaria. Also, I would like a more detail on what you mean by "able to conjure practically as much magic as she wants".

Other than that, I don't have many qualms about such a situational power or if a particular Monster race is unique. It's when we get to PLAY that I'll exercise any GM duties that need my attending to.

Meanwhile, hey, got that intro post done. Yay. Dunno what to title our thread, but Forging Fates might be it.

I have a bit of concern over LegoLad659 LegoLad659 's second character, Yusaria. It's my understanding that we were given a list to select species from, though an exception was granted for SheepKing's fairy character. While I think it's a good and interesting character, the species mentioned is not only excluded from the available species list, but is not present in the Zelda series entirely. It also bothers me that, although her potential to create magic using spells was specified, the type of spell was not. Without specifications, I'm nervous to RP with that sort of character.
Seabourne Seabourne I did have a talk with Lego about the second character, their species, and about things we can do to introduce the character into the story as an intelligent monster/demon like Batreaux (Skyward Sword) and Chancellor Cole (Spirit Tracks), though did not review the final product before it was posted.

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 I did want to treat this like we're all just starting off an adventure, so I do agree that we'll need some specifics for the spells that can be cast by Yusaria. Also, I would like a more detail on what you mean by "able to conjure practically as much magic as she wants".

Other than that, I don't have many qualms about such a situational power or if a particular Monster race is unique. It's when we get to PLAY that I'll exercise any GM duties that need my attending to.

Meanwhile, hey, got that intro post done. Yay. Dunno what to title our thread, but Forging Fates might be it.
I mentioned it in the Weapons category, she uses Elemental magic. Because I'm uncreative and need a list of pre-defined properties to create magic spells from XD I can shorten it to a few certain elements though, if you'd prefer.

I don't really know the words to describe how powerful Yusaria is during Full and Blood Moons. It's a lot though, and in the case of Blood Moons they've been known to level whole cities before the night's over (Hence why they're typically hunted down before they can do so, and therefore are so incredibly rare that almost no one has ever seen them)

Keep in mind that this is only during Full Moons, which don't happen all the time and I wasn't planning to start on one or anything. If it's still a problem though, I can kick her out and find someone more normal to take her place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back