• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Legend of the Legendary Mages OOC

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi I'm sorry to say this but I'm going to have to drop this rp there are some stuff going on at home and I think its best I just drop the rp so that you can continue with no problems. Hope the Rp goes well for you all maybe I'll see you around

I do believe that my CS is complete

I'll check it now. I haven't started on the post yet, since I just woke up.

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi I'm sorry to say this but I'm going to have to drop this rp there are some stuff going on at home and I think its best I just drop the rp so that you can continue with no problems. Hope the Rp goes well for you all maybe I'll see you around

Thank you for letting me know. Whenever things are less busy, you're free to rejoin the RP at anytime.

Turns out I'm actually arriving home Monday evening at the earliest. Will definitely post within the week though ^^

Thanks for the heads up.

I do believe that my CS is complete

Alright, here are some comments for your character sheet.

1. Your character will have a school uniform for Attire. Her current attire can be for other situations.

2. I will assume the standard typical supplies for students (Which is in the encyclopedia), since you've have none listed there.

3. A staff won't do much to increase magic potency. Only chanting increases the power of spells. You can use it as a source to channel your magic energy but it's not necessary.

4. For your history, the Legant Knights have a few tests, but since everyone joins as a new recruit, I doubt she would be declined especially due to her capabilities. You can have it that way, but typically it's like U.S. military service, where anyone can apply, but they must go to a training/boot camp. Therefore, can you use a different reason besides inexperience in war? Maybe she lacked the physical ableness, or magical power to correcting perform functions within the Legant Knights training camp. Plus since she's a noble, it's really unlikely they wouldn't accept you, but rather they'd give your character a pity job.

5. For the Magic Spells list, this doesn't need to be completed to RP, but please give me descriptions in a PM, or in the OOC chat, so I know what the spells actually are/do.

Everything else seems fine. Let me know when you make the changes! Thank you for your character submission.

Alright, here are some comments for your character sheet.

1. Your character will have a school uniform for Attire. Her current attire can be for other situations.

2. I will assume the standard typical supplies for students (Which is in the encyclopedia), since you've have none listed there.

3. A staff won't do much to increase magic potency. Only chanting increases the power of spells. You can use it as a source to channel your magic energy but it's not necessary.

4. For your history, the Legant Knights have a few tests, but since everyone joins as a new recruit, I doubt she would be declined especially due to her capabilities. You can have it that way, but typically it's like U.S. military service, where anyone can apply, but they must go to a training/boot camp. Therefore, can you use a different reason besides inexperience in war? Maybe she lacked the physical ableness, or magical power to correcting perform functions within the Legant Knights training camp. Plus since she's a noble, it's really unlikely they wouldn't accept you, but rather they'd give your character a pity job.

5. For the Magic Spells list, this doesn't need to be completed to RP, but please give me descriptions in a PM, or in the OOC chat, so I know what the spells actually are/do.

Everything else seems fine. Let me know when you make the changes! Thank you for your character submission.
1. Changed it

2. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to list all that, sorry xP I'll change it from "none" to simply "General school supplies"

3. How about simply for aesthetic? :D Tear would probably be the type to do something like that

4. Are the Military academy and Legant knights different or the same organisation(s)? I'm still a little confused about that xP

5. The full descriptions (with the Skeleton from the encyclopaedia) or just a description, saying what each spell does?

1. Changed it

2. Wasn't sure if I was supposed to list all that, sorry xP I'll change it from "none" to simply "General school supplies"

3. How about simply for aesthetic? :D Tear would probably be the type to do something like that

4. Are the Military academy and Legant knights different or the same organisation? I'm still a little confused about that xP

5. The full descriptions (with the Skeleton from the encyclopaedia) or just a description, saying what each spell does?

1. Thank you.

2. It's up to you if you want to list it. I just assume the standard otherwise.

3. You can have a staff for aesthetic purposes, and it can be a potential weapon by making it a charm or inscribing arrays on it.

4. The military academy is an academy for individuals who passed a written exam. The purpose of the academy is to train those individuals for officer, or other higher positions in the military. They're connected to the Legant Knights, but if you want to start out as Legant Knight, you'll only have to receive basic military training. Sorry that it sounds confusing, but hopefully my answer helps you out.

5. Full descriptions are preferred, otherwise I will fill in the blanks for the spells, if you choose to do a basic description.

1. Thank you.

2. It's up to you if you want to list it. I just assume the standard otherwise.

3. You can have a staff for aesthetic purposes, and it can be a potential weapon by making it a charm or inscribing arrays on it.

4. The military academy is an academy for individuals who passed a written exam. The purpose of the academy is to train those individuals for officer, or other higher positions in the military. They're connected to the Legant Knights, but if you want to start out as Legant Knight, you'll only have to receive basic military training. Sorry that it sounds confusing, but hopefully my answer helps you out.

5. Full descriptions are preferred, otherwise I will fill in the blanks for the spells, if you choose to do a basic description.

3. I'll just stick with aesthetic, Unless you really would prefer it being a charm

4. I ended up putting it down to physical weakness given her young age, unable to keep up with the other people joining the academy

5. I'll start a PM with you and send them there once we get the other two sorted out

3. I'll just stick with aesthetic, Unless you really would prefer it being a charm

4. I ended up putting it down to physical weakness given her young age, unable to keep up with the other people joining the academy

5. I'll start a PM with you and send them there once we get the other two sorted out

Alright, thanks. Your character's accepted. I'll give you additional details on what to add to your timeline later on.

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi I've added an extra area to my characters supplementary section, for their school schedules and club details. I understand that the encyclopedia section is still somewhat under work, so I'll edit it accordingly when it's finalized.

Hachi Machi Hachi Machi I've added an extra area to my characters supplementary section, for their school schedules and club details. I understand that the encyclopedia section is still somewhat under work, so I'll edit it accordingly when it's finalized.

That's fine. I'm working on my first post, so I haven't had time to fix up some of the stuff in the encyclopedia. I'll let you know when it's finalized.

Unit A2 Unit A2 Skout64 Skout64 gingira gingira Sir. Wizard Sir. Wizard MiraAutumn MiraAutumn ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R D dwarfking1999 LieutyXII LieutyXII FTR FTR Shagranoz Shagranoz Drakerus Drakerus Kloudy Kloudy Plutoni Plutoni QizPizza QizPizza Noble Scion Noble Scion

Hello everyone!

The first post is up at this link: The Legend of the Legendary Mages

Please let me know if I need to fix anything. Since all current accepted/approved characters are teachers and students, I didn't add information on the factions' roles involving the trials yet. I will likely add that in in my next post depending on the characters' choices. The next post will be up on sunday.

For those who haven't finished your profiles, please let me know when they're done, so I can allow you post in the IC.

Please use post 16P in the encyclopedia to help you out with the first roleplay's post!

Last edited:
Noble Scion Noble Scion

Great post. Here's a few questions/comments.

1. She wouldn't know about the second set of trials, unless a teacher told her.
2. ""Now then.. What's this little opening ceremony going to hold for us?" She grinned, her every action dripping with noble pride." Is she talking to anyone, or is this just a thought, or is it just something she says out loud, or in a mutter?

Otherwise, everything looks great. Thanks for posting.

Noble Scion Noble Scion

Great post. Here's a few questions/comments.

1. She wouldn't know about the second set of trials, unless a teacher told her.
2. ""Now then.. What's this little opening ceremony going to hold for us?" She grinned, her every action dripping with noble pride." Is she talking to anyone, or is this just a thought, or is it just something she says out loud, or in a mutter?

Otherwise, everything looks great. Thanks for posting.
1. I think I may have written the phrase just a little too early in the post, she heard about it like everyone else, sorry xP
2. Mumbling to herself

MiraAutumn MiraAutumn

Great post. Everything seems alright. I'm lenient with writing length, so don't fret about consistency. All I want to see is effort, which you displayed nicely in your post.

My f-fingers... on the b-bench...

Centipedes... in my-my ears...

A th-thousand... m-minus seven... is what?

13e0ef0a1b77ccd76f181363cb26e341--ajin-anime-anime-dark.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back