• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Legend of the Legendary Mages OOC

I was just asking if one of us should take to the internet and see the difference between our times, and as read I already did so no worries friend.

Well an optimist would note that at least you got the proper amount of rest. Hopefully it isn't as bad during school days yes?

I was just asking if one of us should take to the internet and see the difference between our times, and as read I already did so no worries friend.
Alrighty :3
Oh dear...
And school starts on Tuesday as well. Gotta fix this somehow, or just live off 3 hours sleep.
Well an optimist would note that at least you got the proper amount of rest. Hopefully it isn't as bad during school days yes?
Well, hopefully waking up earlier, for school days, will fix this.
Of course I'm not assuming you go to school or anything...
I go to school. Secondary school to be specific.

You're quite the open book my friend, hope you don't mind if I return the favor?

I too go to school, just that its a tertiary level institution. Much like college honestly.

You're quite the open book my friend, hope you don't mind if I return the favor?

I too go to school, just that its a tertiary level institution. Much like college honestly.
Really? I personally don't think so. Telling you about my school level is like simply telling you my age, and most people have their ages on their profiles, including you.

College for english citizens, or the american term? College is basically university in american terms, but for us college is below university, if that makes sense.

Really? I personally don't think so. Telling you about my school level is like simply telling you my age, and most people have their ages on their profiles, including you.

College for english citizens, or the american term? College is basically university in american terms, but for us college is below university, if that makes sense.
As you said my dear, the info given is basically age. So if college is below university then that enough speaks for itself.

You're quite a fast one on the keyboard i should add, checking my profile so swiftly. Almost like a ninja gathering Intel on the enemy. Interesting.

You're quite a fast one on the keyboard i should add, checking my profile so swiftly. Almost like a ninja gathering Intel on the enemy. Interesting.
I appreciate the compliments, when I was doing artist research for class once, my friend started uncontrollably laughing when she saw me type. Checking your profile literally takes one mouse click, so I mean, that's nothing special. I saw your age a while ago actually, closer to the time when you first showed interest in this roleplay.

I tend to be a bit more thorough than most people, which is probably why.
Calling me a ninja is the greatest compliment~

Zed Zed First year students start out with two magic types and four magic spells max~

You can find this in post 1A of the encyclopedia, in the 'magic' tab, 'magic spells list' accordian ^^

Zed Zed First year students start out with two magic types and four magic spells max~

You can find this in post 1A of the encyclopedia, in the 'magic' tab, 'magic spells list' accordian ^^

I did see that, though I added more based on his history. If it's rejected, I can change it. Thanks for bringing it up!

I did see that, though I added more based on his history. If it's rejected, I can change it. Thanks for bringing it up!
No problem! I skimmed through your history when I made that comment earlier, but even so I thought your character had a few too many spells. This is considering the fact that the max spells allowed(excluding exceptions) for characters is 12 magic spells, which your character has. Though of course, this is just my opinion, you should wait for the GM's final judgement ^^

No problem! I skimmed through your history when I made that comment earlier, but even so I thought your character had a few too many spells. This is considering the fact that the max spells allowed(excluding exceptions) for characters is 12 magic spells, which your character has. Though of course, this is just my opinion, you should wait for the GM's final judgement ^^

Yup, will do. I sent her a PM after I posted seeking judgment. I hope she has time today since I procrastinated my profile. I took a lot of inspiration from your profiles as well. I should be around all day and up to changing whatever needs to be changed! :)

Zed Zed
Dude, your character is really cool, even if it's not accepted yet. I think it would be interesting to see interactions between our two characters. They seem to compliment and contrast each other's abilities and personalities pretty well. This is just a suggestion though, if you ever want to take it up once you can start.

Zed Zed
Dude, your character is really cool, even if it's not accepted yet. I think it would be interesting to see interactions between our two characters. They seem to compliment and contrast each other's abilities and personalities pretty well. This is just a suggestion though, if you ever want to take it up once you can start.

Thank you!
I hope to be accepted as is! I bet Char and Kent would get along well, too. We can work out a co-op post sometime, give us a chance to have them act and react in a long dedicated post, written together.

I had just finished reading your updates and you updated some more! I'll keep checking back to see what you've re-written. The new song is great!

Thank you!
I hope to be accepted as is! I bet Char and Kent would get along well, too. We can work out a co-op post sometime, give us a chance to have them act and react in a long dedicated post, written together.

I had just finished reading your updates and you updated some more! I'll keep checking back to see what you've re-written. The new song is great!
Thanks! I think this song suits my character more, and the show it's from is about bunch of college kids fighting evil (how appropriate :)). I'll be updating those little things as time goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back