• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The Last War OOC

While I finish the moderation, can someone tag everyone in the RP so we can get a headcount of who's still with us and what countries are still taken?

Also, just as per an update, I'm changing the infantry equipment to make it so that it's more representative of manufacturing costs.

Here's the current template:

[Necessary Items] 0.03 + [pre-1914 rifle/ basic eq] 0.03 + [grenades] 0.02 + [machine gun] 0.06 = 0.14 cost-per-infantryman

Also, due to complexity, production efficiency is being removed as a factor.

I've done so much damn research...I'm hoping we don't loose this RP...I have at least 10 google sheets, 7 of which are on the same file

Spacekitty Spacekitty
H HeckingHeck
TheIrradiatedWaffle TheIrradiatedWaffle - Active, USA
@Tori_98
Samurai Jay Samurai Jay
Shireling Shireling
Rysesaka Rysesaka
High Moon High Moon
Pat Pat
coold00d12 coold00d12
general ostruppen general ostruppen
Pman Pman - Active, Spain
Left Out Left Out
Hypnos Hypnos
Elucid Elucid
Leusis Leusis
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Spiffy Spiffy - Active, Romania
Gregor Gregor
Math Math
High Moon High Moon

Would you rather see quantitative (based on numbers and formulas except for combat) RP or qualitative (where everything is open ended but at risk of misinterpretation or unbalanced moderation)

You guys have already started doing quantitative system, so why stop and waste all the work? Apart from that, I don't really care which one we choose.

You guys have already started doing quantitative system, so why stop and waste all the work? Apart from that, I don't really care which one we choose.
The whole point is that I'm trying to write out a system for moderating so as to make the game more fair. I'm just trying to figure out if people even care about it or if I should just stick to the normal interpretative moderation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back