• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Last War (Alternate WWI)

The starting map will be edited as the rp advances.

In that case @TheIrradiatedWaffle I hope it wouldn't be too much to ask to adjust Bulgaria's borders slightly to represent their gain in the First Balkan War.

treaty_of_london_1913_copy.jpg

Also, I would appreciate it if we moved chat to the official OOC thread and just finished up clarifying things like who has what nation here.

Central Powers vs Allies, though I suggest some balancing, cause this legit it unrealistic all together

It's alt history for a reason. We want to keep a historical backdrop.

Tbf, you trying to make Brazil a world power is unrealistic as well lol.

I'm srry, but this is bs. Because @Lordvader59 left for the day and didn't know that there was a role call, he losses his spot? 

He was tagged, I gave him about two days and no response. He loses his spot, sorry!

When did Russia join the Central Powers? 

@Samurai Jay PMed me though I suppose it's a secr the alliance between us

@Proxploxtops, rp area and nation sheets link to nation sheets

Oh Fk, I'll fix it!

When did Russia join the Central Powers? 

Whatever you take from Serbia you get the keep, how bout it? 

The Tsar has a very specific set of aims, he merely wants what was promised him. (Though I'm willing to concede that maybe asking for Constantinople is too much)

national_aspirations_copy.jpg

He was tagged, I gave him about two days and no response. He loses his spot, sorry!

Oh Fk, I'll fix it!

Its different,

Russia and Ottoman and Germany vs France wouldn't ally  cause of the historical backdrop

Me making Brazil industrial is not ruined my historical tension with them

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh Fk, I'll fix it!

its been less than a day since you did the role call, and he was on the thread 15 hours ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back