• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Last War (Alternate WWI)

Once everyone gets their cs up we can see who is on what side. Unless everyone can clarify what side they start on.

@Left Out Basically we got the rp threads up here:

We have a place for nation sheets and OOC chat, we're mostly talking about how our countries start out and sorting out who gets what here.

Let me fix his sentence

*Brazil wasn't the most prominent nation in World War 1

Let him switch, we need a France as it's one of the main nations of WW1.

Also, for everybody else,

THE THREADS ARE UP LADIES AND GENTS!

@coold00d12

Ok, I was offline for a good bit. Can someone please catch me up?

see below

I suppose you are!

We got threads up and are making CSes! If you need help with troops statistics, I can help find research!

Alright, good to see that the thread's up. I've been researching a bit, I'll have a CS up soon.

i most definitely need help! especially with my pros and cons

Sure, here's some:

Pros: You're Australian, I'm uncultured.

Cons: You're Australian, I'm uncultured.

But seriously, you should have a decent amount of people and weapons as well as a navy.

good luck with that, All I'm gonna say about that.

Well the Germans were the first to make the first effective fighter plan (machine guns that can fire harmlessly past propellers) though it was the French to actually mount the guns on the planes.

Ok, I was offline for a good bit. Can someone please catch me up?

I made a thread and we did some things!

Sure, here's some:

But seriously, you should have a decent amount of people and weapons as well as a navy.

Well the Germans were the first to make the first effective fighter plan (machine guns that can fire harmlessly past propellers) though it was the French to actually mount the guns on the planes.

Oi mate I already informed him you twat

Sure, here's some:

I know, I know my ww1 history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back