• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Last War (Alternate WWI)

There is way too much arguing going on. Can we all just agree that everyone is free to do what they want provided there is a reasonable pretext? 

If America wants to industrialize Brazil, who cares!

If Russia wants to join the Central powers even though France is one of their biggest friends in Europe, who cares! 

Lets just make sure the players give a good enough justification. The sides may not be balanced, but that's where good diplomacy comes in, nations can always switch sides like Italy did.

Explain how the Russians would manage to disrupt the embargo on Germany? If your talking about sea then no, raw materials not so sure on land as they would need it to keep on their progress of industrializing 

They would export wheat to the Germans, sell them materials, etc. Japan and all powers could export to Germany from Russia

There is way too much arguing going on. Can we all just agree that everyone is free to do what they want provided there is a reasonable pretext? 

If America wants to industrialize Brazil, who cares!

If Russia wants to join the Central powers even though France is one of their biggest friends in Europe, who cares! 

Lets just make sure the players give a good enough justification. The sides may not be balanced, but that's where good diplomacy comes in, nations can always switch sides like Italy did.

*First order trooper comes out pointing at Italy* TRAITOR!

As long as players can provide reasonable justification for their actions we should allow them.  They act as the rulers of their individual nations and thus their thoughts are the nations thoughts.

Nations often have done things that are stupid or otherwise make no sense.  So this actually is not too much of a change.  Alliances and friendships are constantly flipping.

They would export wheat to the Germans, sell them materials, etc. Japan and all powers could export to Germany from Russia

Yeah I can see that working, but that's still a lot of problems on how on japan side to deliver through the most desolated territory in Russia, since there's barely any infrastructure and would take Many months to deliver.

Russia was struggling itself to feed its people, Japan had very little resources hence WW2, the other powers were already connected to Germany.

In real life, Japan was actually with the western allies. They preyed on German shipping. 

*First order trooper comes out pointing at Italy* TRAITOR!

66549478.jpg

Russia was struggling itself to feed its people, Japan had very little resources hence WW2, the other powers were already connected to Germany.

In real life, Japan was actually with the western allies. They preyed on German shipping. 

*Flashbacks of the five year plan*

Well, its not like Russia really cared about feeding its people in ww1. Also I mean like the USA could ship through russia

Actually nevermind.

I don't wanna be part of that barrel of gunpowder.

I prefer to actually be isolated from aggressors and work my way to being a economic powerhouse

@The Elusive Shadow @Bobisdead123 Sorry about that, we'll straighten that out right away.

Also since there was a bit of vagueness about it, yes you can make reasonable changes to you nation's history, no we don't want giant arguments about it, and also as a reminder me or @Proxploxtops control your people, but only when they strongly disagree/support what you do, etc.

@The Elusive Shadow @Bobisdead123 Sorry about that, we'll straighten that out right away.

Also since there was a bit of vagueness about it, yes you can make reasonable changes to you nation's history, no we don't want giant arguments about it, and also as a reminder me or @Proxploxtops control your people, but only when they strongly disagree/support what you do, etc.

so officially, who is Entente and who is Central Powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back