• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Last War (Alternate WWI)

Hey guys, if you'd be so kind, may we move our discussions to the OOC thread so if anybody is interested we will know instead of cluttering this interest check?

Also, if you have anything done to other nations in the RP that had either not been done in real life or could be done alternatively, discuss when the RP begins (for for example, Brazil starts industrialized but when the US comes along, it could become industrial etc.).

Anyways, thanks for everybody who have posted their CSes. If you need help for anything whatsoever, ask around or ask @Jolteon or I, thanks!

You sell rubber to me,  I give money, you industrialize. You let my business men make companies to help industrialize?

So you're introducing coke to Brazil?

OOC Thread please. We could end up blocking other interest checks if we're constantly at the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back