• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Last War (Alternate WWI)

Its different,

Russia and Ottoman and Germany vs France wouldn't ally  cause of the historical backdrop

Me making Brazil industrial is not ruined my historical tension with them

If it makes you feel better, Jolteon let @Lordvader59 have his nation back.

@general ostruppen, sorry but you'll have to do a new nation or confer with @Lordvader59 if you want to be a colonial governor.

As for you making Brazil industrial, you were complaining about how inhisyorical it is.

If it makes you feel better, Jolteon let @Lordvader59 have his nation back.

@general ostruppen, sorry but you'll have to do a new nation or confer with @Lordvader59 if you want to be a colonial governor.

As for you making Brazil industrial, you were complaining about how inhisyorical it is.

No, I was saying the idea Russia and ottoman, or Germany and Russia teaming up against France is not likely at all. France invested in Russian Industrialization and Germany wanted to War Russia before 1917 to neuter Russia

Meanwhile, The idea of the USA industrializing sint ruined by anything, Brazil doesn't hate USA, there isn't tension, or anything

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I was saying the idea Russia and ottoman, or Germany and Russia teaming up against France is not likely at all. France invested in Russian Industrialization and Germany wanted to War Russia before 1917 to neuter Russia

Meanwhile, The idea of the USA industrializing sint ruined by anything, Brazil doesn't hate USA, there isn't tension, or anything

also Austria Hungary and Ottoman hate Russia for the Balkan Wars, UK and Japan are allied against Russian imperialism and Japan beat Russia the fuck up in the Ruso-Japanese War

Prox already gave the spot to someone else

*Facepalm*

If you're worried about hsitorical accuracy then perhaps Alt History isn't for you!

also Austria Hungary and Ottoman hate Russia for the Balkan Wars, UK and Japan are allied against Russian imperialism and Japan beat Russia the fuck up in the Ruso-Japanese War

I couldn't see the US industrializing anyone...it'd be like Coke sharing their recipe with another company. The US became a giant by having industry for lease to nations in need of it, not by giving those nations their own factories. 

So your telling me that Vader will be France? First I get misinformed about Spain, now France. Hell I recall mentioning about Japan earlier but I guess that was forgotten a couple days ago 

I couldn't see the US industrializing anyone...it'd be like Coke sharing their recipe with another company. The US became a giant by having industry for lease to nations in need of it, not by giving those nations their own factories. 

Its all part of a anti-colonialism plan, etc.

bru, your words, not mine

Yes historical backdrop though not every small detail is completely historically accurate. As long as it's feasible and makes sense then it'll happen.

Alt history still has t be historically feasible

It should be historically readable though not everything is completely historically accurate.

True, but if he wants to industrialize others then go ahead though I wouldn't see why. The US wanted to be the wealthiest in the industrial world. "Let's outsource our jobs to Brazil!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Also if the U.S starts investing into just one SA nation then other SA nations will demand attention and if they don't get what they want they'll get other foreign powers to help 

Yes historical backdrop though not every small detail is completely historically accurate. As long as it's feasible and makes sense then it'll happen.

It should be historically readable though not everything is completely historically accurate.

True, but if he wants to industrialize others then go ahead though I wouldn't see why. The US wanted to be the wealthiest in the industrial world.

So... basically, use history when it suits you?

yeah, that's not biased at all.

Listen, in the interest of fairness, let's move the October Revolution up a few years and split Russia into the Reds and the Whites. That way, Russia is a net burden on the Central Powers. 

Listen, in the interest of fairness, let's move the October Revolution up a few years and split Russia into the Reds and the Whites. That way, Russia is a net burden on the Central Powers. 

Russia currently is weak and wouldn't really be of any effective against the entente. Can you imagine the logistical chaos the Russians would have in order to keep up with demands? The war with Germany was enough to still make them collapse due to poor infrastructure and lack of production efficiency to meet military demands. Having the civil war oils ultimately destroy Russia 

Russia currently is weak and wouldn't really be of any effective against the entente. Can you imagine the logistical chaos the Russians would have in order to keep up with demands? The war with Germany was enough to still make them collapse due to poor infrastructure and lack of production efficiency to meet military demands. Having the civil war oils ultimately destroy Russia 

You do raise a good point. I'm just curious as to why Russia decided to join with the Central Powers. Although I suppose it could be to get back at Japan. 

Bru, they can attack  India, send millions of German supplied men, and end Germany's Embargo and take that away from the Entente's  plan

You do raise a good point. I'm just curious as to why Russia decided to join with the Central Powers. Although I suppose it could be to get back at Japan. 

Japan is Central Powers too

At this point Russia should just stay neutral and work on economic reforms and policies. Cause getting into anyone's side would only lead to suicide for their economy. 

And country

Well in real history it was Russia that kicked up this whole mess so where they're aligned really depends on circumstance doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back