• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Last Ship OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
RayPurchase RayPurchase
Braddington Braddington
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
ShadowAssassin ShadowAssassin
LetsGoGuy LetsGoGuy
Viper Actual Viper Actual
Kibaa Kibaa
IsCarbonBased IsCarbonBased
BlueHawk BlueHawk
-Mork- -Mork-
TYPE TYPE
Sizniche Sizniche

Aaaaand here we are. You'll find the CS thread in the links above, as well as the Discord invite. Discord isn't mandatory, but if you have it, please hop on.

I'm probably going to take the QM unless anyone shows up in our interest thread wanting it tomorrow.

Lore thread is WIP - you don't need to read all of it before you make your CS and play in the RP. It's mostly there for reference - most of our characters won't have a PhD in Celestian History and Technology anyway.

I think we'll be able to start some time next week. Thanks again for joining!

Hey so, I want to join if that's alright. I've always loved Steampunk so I'm dying to join if you'll have me. I'd like to make a fighter pilot

okay. I just read over the lore section and man... that is some grade A++ levels of world building work!

Bravo my good man. Bravo! I especially love the effort put into the history and culture of the different groups. And one can see similarities to various events and nations throughout history.

But I have one question.

Is there a dominant (for lack of a better word,) religion of Aeternia?

I saw aludes to a religion and "holy lands" in the lore but it never actually stated the name it if there is one.

Last edited:
okay. I just read over the lore section and man... that is some grade A++ levels of world building work!

Bravo my good man. Bravo! I especially love the effort put into the history and culture of the different groups. And one can see similarities to various events and nations throughout history.

But I have one question.

Is there a dominant (for lack of a better word,) religion of Aeternia?

I saw aludes to a religion and "holy lands" in the lore but it never actually stated the name it if there is one.
Hey sorry for the quick reply and thanks

The dominant religion is the Divine Mount, which is about a God who accepts people's repentance. I haven't fleshed this out unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back