• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

auddles

Hello Everyone!

My name is Aud/Auddles and my pronouns are she/her! I’m turning 20 this may and I have been roleplaying on and off in varying levels of quality for 8 years but since Covid hit way back since I have really gotten back into it!

Okay so on to the technicals
I live in the US central time zone, write in the third person, OC x Canon, semi lit, around 400 words per reply but I have ADHD and Dyslexia so it can be hard for me to sit down and write up a reply that I’m proud of or is at least legible. I always try to go above and beyond to give you everything you could ever want out of a roleplay and try to get really in depth in how you want me to write a character and I would really appreciate it if you would do the same for me! I prefer to rp over on Discord and I will always message you if I’m going to be busy for more than a day or two! I also am hella interested in ooc chat and love just hanging out and playing videogames together! I also love making pinterest mood boards and spotify playlists for my rp’s so I hope you are cool with me sending you them!

18+ is required so anyone under 18 dni. Speaking of 18+ I also want to talk about what you like/are comfortable with and how you want me to characterize your romantic interest!
On one last note about 18+ I always try to work it in organically into the story and not make the whole rp 18+

Also because I guess it fits here I am lgbtq+ friendly but I don’t think I could do a very good job writing a m/m relationship everything else is on the table, including poly or love triangles!
I’m also very comfortable with swearing/gore/extremely dark things
Basically I fucking love anything Dead Dove Do Not Eat because I think that it creates better and more interesting storylines.

Interests
(The more * a topic has the more interested I am but it’s always changing so don’t be shy to ask about one that doesn’t have a *)
And just because A character doesn't show up in the list of character’s I’m comfortable rping as doesn’t mean I’m totally closed off from doing them, I will just need you to help me characterize them (Send me fan art, tell me why you are attracted to them, send me your favorite fics of them, ect)
I am also hella open to doing love triangles or poly relationships as long as you do it for me and give me extra time to write!

***Harry Potter***
I am only interested in the Golden Era Trio but I am willing to learn about the marauder’s era
Characters that I can rp: Adult!Sirius Black, Teen!Sirius Black, Adult!Remus Lupin, Teen!Remus Lupin, Adult!Severus Snape, Teen!Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom
Characters that I’m interested in: Fred and George Weasley. Adult!Remus Lupin

*BNHA*
Characters that I can rp: Dabi, Deku, Denki, Tamaki, Kirishima, Toga, Shigaraki, Hawks
Characters that I’m interested in: Deku, Denki, Tamaki, Shigaraki

*Stardew Valley*
Characters that I can rp: Shane, Sam, Sebastian, Emily
Characters that I’m interested in: Shane, Sam

**Fallout 4 and Fallout NV**
Characters that I can rp: Deacon, MacCready, Danse, Hancock, Cait, Curie, Benny Gecko, Yes Man
Characters that I’m interested in: Deacon, MacCready, Hancock, Yes Man

****The Venture Bros****
If you message me wanting to rp this I will fucking marry you
Characters that I can rp: Brock, Dean, Hank, Phantom Limb, The Monarch, Dr. Girlfriend, Pete White, Dr. Orpheus, Henchman 21
Characters that I’m interested in: Pete White, Hank, The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend because they come as a package deal

**Slashers**
You better be comfortable with some dark shit if your interested in this
Characters I can rp: Brahms Heelshire, Billy Lenz, Billy Loomis, Stu Macher, Bubba Sawyer, Choptop Sawyer, Chucky, and Tiffany Valentine, Eddie Gluskin, Dylan Fuentes, Jack Torrance, BeetleJuice
Characters I’m interested in: Everyone above

****FNAF Security Breach****
Characters I can rp: Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Monty, Roxy, Sundrop, and Moon
Characters that I’m interested in: Sunny and Moon, and William Afton

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to read my thread! Feel free to DM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone!

My name is Aud/Auddles and my pronouns are she/her! I’m turning 20 this may and I have been roleplaying on and off in varying levels of quality for 8 years but since Covid hit way back since I have really gotten back into it!

Okay so on to the technicals
I live in the US central time zone, write in the third person, OC x Canon, semi lit, around 400 words per reply but I have ADHD and Dyslexia so it can be hard for me to sit down and write up a reply that I’m proud of or is at least legible. I always try to go above and beyond to give you everything you could ever want out of a roleplay and try to get really in depth in how you want me to write a character and I would really appreciate it if you would do the same for me! I prefer to rp over on Discord and I will always message you if I’m going to be busy for more than a day or two! I also am hella interested in ooc chat and love just hanging out and playing videogames together! I also love making pinterest mood boards and spotify playlists for my rp’s so I hope you are cool with me sending you them!

18+ is required so anyone under 18 dni. Speaking of 18+ I also want to talk about what you like/are comfortable with and how you want me to characterize your romantic interest!
On one last note about 18+ I always try to work it in organically into the story and not make the whole rp 18+

Also because I guess it fits here I am lgbtq+ friendly but I don’t think I could do a very good job writing a m/m relationship everything else is on the table, including poly or love triangles!
I’m also very comfortable with swearing/gore/extremely dark things
Basically I fucking love anything Dead Dove Do Not Eat because I think that it creates better and more interesting storylines.

Interests
(The more * a topic has the more interested I am but it’s always changing so don’t be shy to ask about one that doesn’t have a *)
And just because A character doesn't show up in the list of character’s I’m comfortable rping as doesn’t mean I’m totally closed off from doing them, I will just need you to help me characterize them (Send me fan art, tell me why you are attracted to them, send me your favorite fics of them, ect)
I am also hella open to doing love triangles or poly relationships as long as you do it for me and give me extra time to write!

***Harry Potter***
I am only interested in the Golden Era Trio but I am willing to learn about the marauder’s era
Characters that I can rp: Adult!Sirius Black, Teen!Sirius Black, Adult!Remus Lupin, Teen!Remus Lupin, Adult!Severus Snape, Teen!Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom
Characters that I’m interested in: Fred and George Weasley. Adult!Remus Lupin

*BNHA*
Characters that I can rp: Dabi, Deku, Denki, Tamaki, Kirishima, Toga, Shigaraki, Hawks
Characters that I’m interested in: Deku, Denki, Tamaki, Shigaraki

*Stardew Valley*
Characters that I can rp: Shane, Sam, Sebastian, Emily
Characters that I’m interested in: Shane, Sam

**Fallout 4 and Fallout NV**
Characters that I can rp: Deacon, MacCready, Danse, Hancock, Cait, Curie, Benny Gecko, Yes Man
Characters that I’m interested in: Deacon, MacCready, Hancock, Yes Man

****The Venture Bros****
If you message me wanting to rp this I will fucking marry you
Characters that I can rp: Brock, Dean, Hank, Phantom Limb, The Monarch, Dr. Girlfriend, Pete White, Dr. Orpheus, Henchman 21
Characters that I’m interested in: Pete White, Hank, The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend because they come as a package deal

**Slashers**
You better be comfortable with some dark shit if your interested in this
Characters I can rp: Brahms Heelshire, Billy Lenz, Billy Loomis, Stu Macher, Bubba Sawyer, Choptop Sawyer, Chucky, and Tiffany Valentine, Eddie Gluskin, Dylan Fuentes, Jack Torrance, BeetleJuice
Characters I’m interested in: Everyone above

****FNAF Security Breach****
Characters I can rp: Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Monty, Roxy, Sundrop, and Moon
Characters that I’m interested in: Sunny and Moon, and William Afton

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to read my thread! Feel free to DM me!
Oooh, would you be interested in a Fallout 4 Rp? I love the Fallout franchise 🙃

I'd be interested in a FNAF Security Breach
If you could do Sun/Moon, that'd be great!
I can play any character you need me too
My Discord is GlitchyGamerGirl #8868

I look forward to hearing from you, if you want to that is

miiiiight be a long shot but I have never seen someone willing to roleplay Benny. If you're still open I would be interested in doing a FNV rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back