• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lucas sat down and smiled, "Im glad I could help." he than smiled again and stared out the window.
He loved the feeling of his aura it warmed him.

Jin, too, loves the performance that his daughter is doing. He's undoubtedly proud of her, watching her doing what she does best and what she likes best, too.
However, even with all the light in the coach to keep the darkness away, as the coach goes through what looks like a dead forest with trees having no leaves and wailing about to the wind, Jin suddenly jumps as he grabs on the door, startled :

- Holy fuck what was that !?

He says as he points a gun at the window, though by the time he does... there's nothing there. The only things that last, are his trembling hands holding a shaking gun... and his face, dried of blood out of terror.

- I... I could've sworn I just saw something outside...

Lucas looked at them both, "Be careful." he than went closer to the window with a key in hand. "Well you might get to see something that i usually dont show."
he than looked out into the depths of the darkness and shines his aura brighter.
lucas tries to sense what is out there.

- I... I don't know... I could only vaguely remember "it"... whatever it was, being pure white... but nothing else...

He then glances over the window that looks to the back of the coach, and slowly edges his way there to look back.
Nothing. Only pitch-black darkness, like death.

- ... It's not there... whatever it was, wherever it is now...

He backs off from there, his hands still holding on the gun, as if he's holding on for dear life. His forehead, palms and gun is all sweaty now.
The wind outside is still howling. The sound it makes as it pierces and creeps through the tree branches and cracked walls of the coach, make for a terrifying shriek, seething with nightmares.
He keeps his daughter close and tight to him with one hand, while the other holding the gun. He may be terrified, fall unconscious, or even have a heart attack right about now, but he's still going to make sure he can aim the gun at anything that dares try to take his daughter away, and he's going to empty an entire chamber of bullets to do just that.

The purple dust returned to her fur, now with black speckles. She tried to use her above-average night vision to see what could be out there, but could identify nothing

Lucas notices Jin and his reactions, "Relax." lucas started his empathy healing again. He looked at the little girl and smiled, "Watch this."
he swiped his key, "Open gate of the Maiden.....virgo."
out opened a portal and stepped out the pink maiden looking female.
She kneels down, "My prince how can I assist you."
lucas shakes his head, "I told you that you dont have to call me that. Silly nickname."
1589559490511.png

Jin is... still uncomfortable, to say the least, but now he's a bit confused and curious too, at the presence of the female.

- Whoa- who is she- how did she get here ? Where did she come from ?

Virgo smiled, "Yes." She noticed the other two. "Hello im Virgo she bowed a little."
Lucas smiled as well, "This is virgo shes a helper of mine." he looked at virgo. "Can you please make sure she's taken care of." lucas pointed to galaxy.
Virgo nodded,"What about you?"
lucas shook his head, "Ill be fine"

Galaxy was quite surprised at the sudden appearance as well. “Er.. hi Virgo”
In a weird moment, she felt a sort of.... deja Vu she couldn’t describe, from the way he summoned her perhaps. It was a fleeting feeling however, and she didn’t dwell on it

Jin looks at the female, then slowly steps in between her and Galaxy. He's a bit suspicious, and doesn't feel like trusting his daughter in someone's hand when they just seemingly appear out of thin air like so.

- Thanks, but I got her. I prefer to keep my daughter under my watch, if you'd understand.

He's trying his best to politely decline Lucas' help, but even his best sounds a bit crude.
To prove his point, he brings up his gun : a shotgun to a normal person, but a hand cannon to him, and obviously a pretty heavy burst of damage to whoever is on the receiving end.

- This is gonna be the death of anything that even dares get near us. This much, I know and I'm certain of.

Lucas nods, "I understand I just dont want an innocent little girl to get hurt."
Virgo stand next to lucas and smiles, "I too understand." she looks at Lucas, "Ill just stick next to you sir." She sat beside Lucas.
Lucas let his aura rest and looked out the window. "Stay alert Virgo." she nodded at him and than touched her chains.
She than smiled at Lucas. "Ill make sure i keep you safe dont worry."
Many Weapons Guy Many Weapons Guy Galaxy_730 Galaxy_730

The wind is still howling, and the trees don't stop wailing about. The darkness makes the silouhettes of the trees literally look like corpses waving the party welcome. Needless to say, Jin is pretty uncomfortable at the sight.

- Hey, sir ? How long do you think until we arrive at the town ?

Jin asks the driver, worried and concerned. The driver responses :

- Soon. So very soon, my good fellas...
- ... Sir ?
- We'll be there in no time, don't you worry... all it takes is courage to brave through this land, yes ?

Jin doesn't know what to say to that. The driver continues...

- So steel yourselves, my dear friends, and remind yourselves... there is no bravery, without madness ! Like lambs to the slaughter, we'll be worm soon enough, ahahahahahaha !

Then he whips the horse really hard. A loud, ear-piercing neighing, then the coach bursts forward at such speed that even the slightest smallest rock on the road can bump and knock the whole coach up.

Galaxy_730 Galaxy_730 DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha ("Like lambs to the slaughter" is in the title of the RP recruit thread Fantasy - The Dead Zones RECRUIT : Like Lambs to the Slaughter too...)

Galaxy falls back from the sudden burst of speed, trying to grip on to something (even her father) to keep steady

Virgo steadies Lucas and looks around, "I dont believe this is going to end well."
Lucas shakes his head, "Yeah your telling me." he than leans against the side of the coach. "Virgo if we tip you know what to do."
virgo nods and than leans on the other side of the coach. "I understand."

- You think, eh !?

Jin, instead, pounds his fist on the wall behind the driver.

- Slow the fuck down, you gonna get us killed-

Then, it happens. The two wheels at the back finally leave the ground. It feels like the coach is in the air... Jin gets a bit dizzy at the motion, then realizes what's happening, and calls out :

- BRACE FOR IMPACT, WE'RE FALLING !

Virgo sprung into action and broke the side so nobody would hit it. she than landed on the ground and threw her chains up to catch Lucas.
lucas landed in Virgos arms and he looks over to see what jin and Galaxy were doing and if they were still falling.
he got out of virgos arms.

Galaxy latched onto her dad, trying to see what she could do. She noticed Lucas and Virgo attempting a plan of sorts, and stayed on standby should she need to act

- Hang on tight, sweetheart.

Jin looks around the coach, then smashes it open enough for him to jump out with his daughter held tight to him. However, the feeling of his warm hand around her waist slowly becomes cold, wet, and... shifting ?
Then he makes a leap of faith out of the coach as it falls down along, the driver's maniacal laughters and the horses' panicking neighing can be heard trailing off away. Then, a loud crash of woods, metals and stones smashed together... and then, dead silence.
Lucas and Virgo see the two not too long later, but Jin looks... different.
Galaxy is held close to him, but wrapping around her waist isn't his hand, but what looks like a dark-colored, pitch-black tentacle. His tail is also a tentacle now, but much bigger. There are a few more that seem to come from behind his back as well.
His trunk is covered in the black substance that seems to have formed around and morphed his hand and tail into like so.

She braces as they leap out, and only after they’ve stopped moving does she open her eyes again.
Her stomach sinks as she sees the dark creatures around him.
“Dad??” She yelps, backing away. She gets her magic revved, willing to strike if need be

Lucas looks at virgo, "Go" suddenly virgo disappears and Lucas runs toward them. "Galaxy get away from there." he pulls out his knives and readies himself. He knew where virgo was and he knew to let her do her thing.
Virgo was digging underground and he hole was right under the target. "Now i need to wait to strike."

Jin also backs off as well, away from them.
He's terrified of himself just as much as his daughter is... but more than that, he's terrified of the thought he'd scare his daughter away.

- I was hoping for dear life I'd not be seen like this, but I guess I can't keep it away, can I ?...

He tells them all that has happened to him. Everything, from the beginning. The day he encountered the eldritch abomination in an altar. Then, the hydra spirit in the underworld. And, finally, the cosmic scorpion monster in the mine.
Then he slowly, seemingly, absorbs the tentacles around himself, as they seem to retract themselves back into him. His trunk, hand, and tail go back to normal ; the tentacles on his back are gone as well.

- I threw myself away, accepting these monsters' power and even possession over me, all because I wanted my business to go somewhere, anywhere at all... but, instead, I became this.

Galaxy relaxes slightly, seeing that her dad isn’t in any danger. Her paws no longer glow and she walks up to him. She listens to what he has to say, and in short, is stunned.
“Holy hell dad...”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back