• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"I I I think that everyone has the right to know because than maybe everyone could've worked together and help one another." lucas looked at him. "does that make sense?" lucas felt bad for what had happened. he felt responsible in some way.
Lucas than looked away and down. than stayed quiet
Many Weapons Guy Many Weapons Guy

- Yep. At this point, with what's left of the population of the world, might as well stick together even if you don't like it.

The mammoth replies, still keeping his muscular but soft hands on the pup, making sure she's safe.

- Say, what's your name ? We're in this together, so... doesn't matter wherever we came from, we are the same now, y'know. Name's Jin. This is my baby girl Galaxy.

After awhile, Galaxy's eyes began to flutter open, and her ears perked up at the mention of her name. While she was rested from her short nap, she was still a tad groggy. She looked over at the blonde stranger, curious to learn his name as well.

Lucas smiled, "My name is Darkstar." He said it with no hesitation. As he was keeping himself still under wraps. He did not know these people so he didn't know if he could trust them yet.
Than smiled, "Galaxy is a pretty name." Lucas said as he continued to smile at Galaxy. "Anyways where are we even headed i have already forgotten?"
Galaxy_730 Galaxy_730 Many Weapons Guy Many Weapons Guy

The mammoth named Jin gently pets his daughter's bushy tail.

- Yeah, the cutest name ever for the cutest daughter ever, that the luckiest father has in her life...

He gently nuzzles his trunk at her forehead and holds her in his arms.

- We're going to a small town, what I heard is the last and only place where there's any civilization in this trashed world.

Lucas felt the guilt rise inside him and slowly he sighed letting it out. Dont let this cloud your judgment. You know its not right and thats good you recognize it.
He began speaking out loud by saying, "I see." he than went silent again. he wanted to let the world just be.
lucas thought about his spirits and how they would have some answers. He thought about the two people with him.
he didnt know what to do for them. If they were injured he would treat them. Lucas didn't even know if money still took out here.
Many Weapons Guy Many Weapons Guy Galaxy_730 Galaxy_730

Galaxy smiles, wagging her tail. "Thank you, I do quite like it myself. And I think Darkstar is an awesome name as well."
She looked at her lap breifly, wondering what it would now be like in the town they were going to.

The scenery outside the window now has a bit more trees, though otherwise still as gloomy and dark as ever. The trees have no leaves, only dried branches, like corpses having nothing but bones left.
The sky, already somewhat dark because it has smokes instead of clouds, is getting even darker too due to it getting late.
The road starts to get a bit more bumpy as the wheels clash against the rocks.
The wind starts to howl from a distance, making the trees from afar wail like skeletons... waving at them in the coach. As if like waving them a cold welcome to their grave.

DarkstarUchiha DarkstarUchiha Galaxy_730 Galaxy_730

Lucas still sat in silence as he waited. He wanted to clear his thoughts before they arrived at the town. He thought about all that he had been told.
He sighed again under his breath so nobody would know he was stressed already.
he slipped his hood back up people could still recognize him if he kept it down for too long.

The sight of the trees and the presence of the wind made Galaxy a bit uneasy. If one looked closely, tiny, whispy, purple specs were dusting from her fur.

Jin closes down the window, shivering a bit.

- It's getting a bit cold here... I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about tonight. Something really wrong is in the air.

He notices the purple dusts coming off Galaxy's fur coat, and looks outside the window again, through the dirty, blurred and tainted glasses. He feels really funny in his stomach. In a bad way.

- ... Hey, sir, are we going the right way ?

He asks to the driver, who responds with... small cracks of laughter in his voice, in an eerie manner.

- Positive, fellas, hehe. I know where we're goin', don't ya worry ! We gonna be there by dinner, no sweats, hehe !

Lucas could feel the tension too. What was it? he looked around and seen the purple dust rising from Galaxy.
He than whispered towards Jin, "I dont like this and i get the feeling you dont either."
lucas grabbed his keys and attached them to his side. He readied himself for whatever was coming their way.
Galaxy_730 Galaxy_730 Many Weapons Guy Many Weapons Guy

- I... don't know yet, sweetie.

Jin is having a mix of worry, stress and fear all at once at the moment. He's a bit too distracted by the scenery outside, as well as the loud howling sound of the wind, to have a clear answer to his daughter.

- We'll, uh, figure it out when we get there... y-yeah...

He feels his fur stand. If not because of the cold from the wind creeping through the cracks of the old coach, then of the trees outside, as well as the sky getting darker. He holds Galaxy a bit tighter, his breathing gets slightly but noticeably heavier.

She’s rather unsettled by that answer. However, she just looked forward and focused on getting through the journey ahead, and sticking close to the others.

Lucas looked over and saw how unsettled galaxy was. Lucas felt guilty and than closed his eyes and opened up some of his healing magic. The flow of light set up a shield around all of them and them only. It heals the tension and bad feelings. "Empathy healing." he said outloud.
"It will help keep you calm and focused. So you wont feel stressed."

Galaxy was quite surprised at the sudden feeling of warmth and reassurance.
“Wow... I had no idea you could do something like this. Thank you.”
She felt herself relax And even smile a bit, the purple dust from her fur now changing to a light yellow.

Jin lets out a sigh of relief, his mind a bit easier now. He's also glad to see the yellow light coming off his daugter's fur coat.

- I needed that... Dunno how you did that, but thanks.

He looks at Lucas, impressed.

- What else you got in your powers ? Or magic, I dunno. I'm curious.

Lucas smiled, "Now now that would be giving away my secrets hahaha." he chuckled at the end. "Dont worry nothing bad."
he than stood up in the caravan and than let his aura shine. It was shiny and golden it let off a nurturing presence. it than disapated and Lucas left it alone as he kept up the empathetic healing. It didnt give him any strain to keep up.

Lucas' performance of his magic spells certainly help to distract Jin and Galaxy from the darkness slowly glooming over the sky and upon the coach. The light, the promise of safety ! Spirits, lifted, and purposes made clear, Jin gently nudges his daughter's elbow and encourages her.

- Maybe your colorful nebula clouds can help keep the darkness at bay too, sweetie. Go on, don't be shy.

Galaxy’s ears perked, and she held out her paws. Her pads began to glow, and from them nebula clouds poured out. The danced around Lucas’ aura in a very pretty display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back