• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land Of The Rising Sun (OOC Chat)

I've been bouncing around trying to decide what to make since yesterday. xD and every time I think I've settled, I go at it again. -_- just trying to see what there are more of and make something that there aren't more of. lol Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

I've been bouncing around trying to decide what to make since yesterday. xD and every time I think I've settled, I go at it again. -_- just trying to see what there are more of and make something that there aren't more of. lol Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

You can always message HappyPikachu or Shadowz about it; that's probably your best bet.

Currently the most spots are in Spirit Users, Kitsune also has some openings. Half-demons are pretty much full and humans are surprisingly popular but there's still room, the only one TOTALLY off-limits is demons as they've been reserved prior. :D

Cosmos Cosmos , somewhat. I am just stuck on the history so that may or may not take some time, with the addition that I have a quite of few shifts this week.

Cosmos Cosmos , somewhat. I am just stuck on the history so that may or may not take some time, with the addition that I have a quite of few shifts this week.
Ah, I'm not asking you to rush!! Simply curious, feel free to take your time, it's designed so that even if we start other characters can join in later easily!!~ :3

Cosmos Cosmos

Chuuuuu

Do you want to start off this roleplay together again? :O

I can be like the campy guy and you can approach me :D

Kloudy Kloudy , you can't make me laze around like this; NO sole ripper, a'ight? You can have the, eh, cheap ritual knife. That's a more plausible weapon for a median demon.

I'm gonna be awhile before I make a CS, I'm playing some games and I felt like I needed to play some. Just so you guys know.

Hahaha! I finally did it! I've settled on something. I'm going to make a Spirit User. A cat. xD I was inspired and it completely derailed from what I was originally going to do.

Kloudy Kloudy , you can't make me laze around like this; NO sole ripper, a'ight? You can have the, eh, cheap ritual knife. That's a more plausible weapon for a median demon.

Well it's not really down to you to tell me what I can and can't have. I'll let an admin do that. :3

But yeah, I'll only have the Flesh Render for now. And my magic will be kept strictly to attacks and buffs to myself, nothing complex like summoning, etc.

Well it's not really down to you to tell me what I can and can't have. I'll let an admin do that. :3

But yeah, I'll only have the Flesh Render for now. And my magic will be kept strictly to attacks and buffs to myself, nothing complex like summoning, etc.

As a padre, I'm just warning ya. You can't damn anyone to hell with the merest touch of a blade, that's just op. The only thing you can do, is just make contracts. Only pacts can damn.

Well, it's really up to Hap. But, frankly, the chances of acceptance are pree-tay slim.

As a padre, I'm just warning ya. You can't damn anyone to hell with the merest touch of a blade, that's just op. The only thing you can do, is just make contracts. Only pacts can damn.

Well, it's really up to Hap. But, frankly, the chances of acceptance are pree-tay slim.
Dude. Too OP~…. Way too much for the first part especially, PM me and shadow and we'll work out a balance with you so we're all happy, K'ay?~ :3

Doesn't damn anyone to Hell. Just bleeds their soul. Plus I don't even get to have it yet.

Dude. Too OP~…. Way too much for the first part especially, PM me and shadow and we'll work out a balance with you so we're all happy, K'ay?~ :3

Well I wasn't given any guidelines or reference, so its not my fault. :3 But alrighty.

Soul bleeding is the quintessential example of damnation.

Umm, no it isn't? Taking someone's soul and sending it to Hell is damnation. Soul bleeding isn't taking a person's soul, it's just letting bleed out into the world, or into some great nothingness. Nowhere have I mentioned damning them or sending the person or their soul to Hell.

Unrelated, but who will control more minor characters (or NPCs, if you will)? I'm guessing it'll be a collaboration between all of us, right?

Also, we'll need situations to already be happening at the start of the rp that cause our characters to interact in some way, lest things get too slow.

I've been in way too many slow rp's, and those always lead to death. Alright, guys, anyone up for trying to disprove the idea that all rp's have to die?

Umm, no it isn't? Taking someone's soul and sending it to Hell is damnation. Soul bleeding isn't taking a person's soul, it's just letting bleed out into the world, or into some great nothingness. Nowhere have I mentioned damning them or sending the person or their soul to Hell.

But, sending them into purgatory? Absolutely the same thing. Hella damn, you're basically just consuming them for the evulz. We may be demons, but we still need to have a semblance of class. And reason.

Unrelated, but who will control more minor characters (or NPCs, if you will)? I'm guessing it'll be a collaboration between all of us, right?

Also, we'll need situations to already be happening at the start of the rp that cause our characters to interact in some way, lest things get too slow.

I've been in way too many slow rp's, and those always lead to death. Alright, guys, anyone up for trying to disprove the idea that all rp's have to die?

Doh, there's gonna be a lot of situations. Right, Hap? We're gonna start out with a chase/mexican-standoff/brawl scenario, aren't we?

But, sending them into purgatory? Absolutely the same thing. Hella damn, you're basically just consuming them for the evulz. We may be demons, but we still need to have a semblance of class. And reason.

Look, its my weapon and I'm telling you it doesn't send people to Hell. Deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back