• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land Of The Rising Sun (OOC Chat)

Part of me wants to scroll through and see what happened, but I also don't think my heart can handle the stress

Welp, I did a thing with my cs. Not done, but it's an improvement. And I scrapped the fancy code, too complicated for my dum dum brain. :3

Finally done with, eh, parts of the CS. I promise to complete the rest of them quick, and expand upon on his abilities and weaknesses.

And a personal critique, for the immortal demon, Kloudy Kloudy :

He seems too powerful for the beginning. I say, let his abilities focus on one particular side. In a condensed manner, I say that his powers could relatively be divided into two parts; self-transformation and pseudo-immortality seems, something more suited to a tank sort of character; and, blood magic and magic in general, which seems more suited to a frail character like mine.

Scrap one, pick the other. The easiest formula. Give him only a bare modicum of abilities, sticks and stones, and let him gradually expand upon his specialized field.

Finally done with, eh, parts of the CS. I promise to complete the rest of them quick, and expand upon on his abilities and weaknesses.

And a personal critique, for the immortal demon, Kloudy Kloudy :

He seems too powerful for the beginning. I say, let his abilities focus on one particular side. In a condensed manner, I say that his powers could relatively be divided into two parts; self-transformation and pseudo-immortality seems, something more suited to a tank sort of character; and, blood magic and magic in general, which seems more suited to a frail character like mine.

Scrap one, pick the other. The easiest formula. Give him only a bare modicum of abilities, sticks and stones, and let him gradually expand upon his specialized field.

Hmm, I guess. He's not really magic focused though, the blood/sacrifice magic is simply a means for him to eat things and turn them into powerful attacks. You'd still out-magic him in a fight, etc. Plus I updated it again after your post, I think.

Yeah man, that's not a character, that's a D&D raid boss! Is there even a divine force in the story? The only hint of such is the legend warrior, who is known as a legend for a good reason.

Well I thought divine magic would be more common. :3

I can dial that part down if need be though.

Hmm, I guess. He's not really magic focused though, the blood/sacrifice magic is simply a means for him to eat things and turn them into powerful attacks. You'd still out-magic him in a fight, etc. Plus I updated it again after your post, I think.

You got two choices:

Power-Magician or MAN-FIGHTER!!!

And, skip the legendary weapons, for now. You can obtain a bunch of 'em in act two or something, but not in the beginning. Hell, the only things my character's gonna have are some weird talisman, a book on rituals and spells, and a nondescript dagger.

Remember, sticks and stones. Expand and conquer, but not at the very start.

I say that his powers could relatively be divided into two parts; self-transformation and pseudo-immortality seems, something more suited to a tank sort of character; and, blood magic and magic in general, which seems more suited to a frail character like mine.

Here come this rp's Ornstein and Smough.

Mmh, I think I'll keep my legendary weapons thanks, or at least I only actually have one of them with me. The other (I'm thinking the Soul Reaver) will still be locked in this Hell place that we came from.

Besides, it's not like he can just run about blowing up towns and killing whoever he wants. He's been locked in Hell behind that boulder for almost an eternity, he hasn't eaten in a long time and so he is very very weak. He's only survived by eating other demons, but that doesn't sustain him much.
That's how he'll grow more powerful over time, by eating people he meet some along this journey.

Alone, I doubt he can actually defeat a small group of 2 or 3 characters himself. Stalemate/survive it? Probably, but he'll only go home with more wounds.

And I doubt that Hannun will allow him to compromise their position. There are certain ramifications to certain acts.

THOU SHALL NOT SPEAKETH OF THE DARK SOULS OR THE SOUL RIPPING SADNESS OF THE SOLE RIPPING, SOLES'S SOULS BEING SOLD FOR THE FEET OF THOSE WHOSE PREVIOUS SOLES AND SOULS HATH BEEN SOLD TO THE DEVIL.

Yes, I would like to cast pact of negation on your Emrakul the Aeon's Torn.

Ah, I see. I will settle for that then.

Cheap, sole-ripping rip-off. Back in my day, I was able to get soul ripping, SOLE ripping, and the good nerd reference.

Sooooo... hiya. I see that there are placeholders in the section with the species... are those legit? Like are those the max you will be accepting for each species?

Sooooo... hiya. I see that there are placeholders in the section with the species... are those legit? Like are those the max you will be accepting for each species?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the case. Nothing's entirely decided yet aside from the CS' that have been accepted (of which there are probably 5 at most), so there's a lot of room still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back