• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land Of The Rising Sun (OOC Chat)

I feel like all of our characters shouldn't meet up at once. Have some of them meet each other in natural ways, and then maybe involve the huge destiny thing. Given that I'm going to play two characters who probably won't interact much with each other, it's probably best not to have everyone (or many characters, for that matter) be in a large group.

I also want to ask if anyone would like to plan something with Akechi so the RP will flow a bit more smoothly.

I could imagine Kotone's family having extended some aid to Akechi's family after the accident archur archur
I think our characters could at the very least know of each other

i made Akechi with the thought in mind that he could make a few gonnegtions (I will be impressed if you catch what book that's from) with other richer families, or pre-existing travelers. It's hard to find gonnegtions to other characters in RP, so having a plausible reason to why makes the RP a little more flavorful.

I know this is a little late, but

Image.ashx

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm thinking about having a minor event (or at least having the history behind the characters' meet-up) involving an illusive monster terrorizing one of the villages under the domain of the Houraisan clan. I'd imagine anyone able to finally take this thing out would be invited as a guest of honor.

Hm?

Would maybe the fractured Mitsuhide clan be nearby, or just Akechi?

How much drama can we push into a singular RP?

can you smell what the rock is COOKIN?!

I'd like to get involved in that event if possible
Perhaps under an official visit from some of the Mizumoto caln to the Houraisan clan?

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 When you said that the sixth sense should only be able to be used when someone has evil intent nearby, what classifies as "evil intent"? Would it only work for evil intentions targeted towards her and her friends, or could she also sense if it was targeted towards strangers? Would she be able to sense if her own friends had evil intent? What intent directed towards enemies?

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 When you said that the sixth sense should only be able to be used when someone has evil intent nearby, what classifies as "evil intent"? Would it only work for evil intentions targeted towards her and her friends, or could she also sense if it was targeted towards strangers? Would she be able to sense if her own friends had evil intent? What intent directed towards enemies?
Hostile/ killing intent in general. Doesnt matter from who. That or naturally dangerous individuals. Exceptions are people that know how to erase their presence like hunters, ninja, or assassins

I'd like to get involved in that event if possible
Perhaps under an official visit from some of the Mizumoto caln to the Houraisan clan?

We could have them conveniently visiting (probably with your character, a few ambassadors, and some guards waiting outside) around the same time as one of the ronin ( archur archur or shadowz1995 shadowz1995 ) slays the rogue yōkai.

Also, everyone, I am not in charge of the story. Im more in charge of the players and keeping things within the boundaries of the world Cosmos Cosmos has created.

The moment I know how its going down, Ill let you guys know.

Though it should be mentioned that we are startin soon. Anybody who hasnt submitted a CS can catch up rather easily.

Hey Cosmos Cosmos and shadowz1995 shadowz1995

I revised my character a bit and changed a few things about him mostly his abilities and weapons. Also I can't recolor it back to the original colors since Nano Nano accidentally deleted the code of the original. So please check it out again. Thank you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back