• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land Of The Rising Sun (OOC Chat)

Who? The Gaijin?
Your character. She's essentially you're go-to person to find out stuff about people, the benefit of living over two centuries and travelling to different towns and houses all the time.

Your character. She's essentially you're go-to person to find out stuff about people, the benefit of living over two centuries and travelling to different towns and houses all the time.
I never thought about it but Havel is.....he should be pretty damn infamous huh? Even after 7 years since he was on a battle field. A blue eyed foreigner who slaughtered hundreds while under possession of a demon.

That would certainly make him very well known. For better or worse.

I never thought about it but Havel is.....he should be pretty damn infamous huh? Even after 7 years since he was on a battle field. A blue eyed foreigner who slaughtered hundreds while under possession of a demon.

That would certainly make him very well known. For better or worse.
XD yup.

Elephantom Elephantom Kloudy Kloudy Zareh Zareh @Aenon @Blue Jay sorrow made you sorrow made you Shadowfall Shadowfall Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Aukanai Aukanai Edric Yuma Edric Yuma Vampunk Vampunk Archdemon Archdemon CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse @The Broken Mind @Shirochankun Black Jade Black Jade Dark Sanctuary Dark Sanctuary Kazehana Kazehana Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Cosmos Cosmos

Alright everyone. Two updates.

One is the way the players are converge.

"So- Basically for the past few months rumours and whispers have been floating around that those who've noticed the strange changes and are willing, or simply curious enough to do something about it are to come to the Firefly Grove at the first sunrise on the day of next new moon."

Thats the basic synopsis. Whether your character is there for adventure, glory, curiosity, or simply happened to be passing by. Thats whats gonna happen. This doesnt mean that everyone has ro be there at the same time of course.

The reason for this is because we will be starting the day before this event happens.

The second thing is that the roleplay is starting tomorrow. So get your creative juices flowing. Time to bust demon heads.

I think I'm good staying out of the rp. My inspiration fell off, so I wouldn't be of any use.

Alright folks, I'm revising my CS

I know, I work best under a last-minute induced panic, finishing it this late was part of my plan all along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back