• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land Of The Rising Sun (OOC Chat)

I can't seem to find your CS too, but I actually haven't searched for it either.

giphy.gif

OK Cosmos Cosmos I'm going to be honest here. I'm super lazy. Group RPs also intimidate me. There's a lot of information here, so I just skimmed through it. Nothing seems to get me hooked. I like the idea of the races, and outside of a past war, I'm not sure what the plot is? Which is likely my fault for not reading XD But there's a lot going on, and I think it's too much for me, sorry :(
We don't bite! I think :3

Lol, well, it's not the people that intimidate me, it's the large amount of information. I'm a lazy person, and I don't like to read in the first place. I'd rather the information just jumped into my head :P I have a short attention span, so I'm only going to read so much before moving on. And this RP has too much information for me to really attempt to tackle it :P

Lol, well, it's not the people that intimidate me, it's the large amount of information. I'm a lazy person, and I don't like to read in the first place. I'd rather the information just jumped into my head :P I have a short attention span, so I'm only going to read so much before moving on. And this RP has too much information for me to really attempt to tackle it :P
Alright mate. No worries. I personally dont like keeping tabs on people who arent interested or have to be convinced fam. So it works out for me to. You are welcome to talk shit here though

Lol, I don't mind hanging out XD And maybe I'll pick up more information, who knows. Most likely not, I'm lazy D:

Yasashi is walking down a bandit-infested road, through a very isolated forest; a very dreary, isolated forest. Since, Havel and Yasashi are both technically outcasts from society, and skilled in warfare, they might have no qualms about going through dangerous roads. Get the gist of it? Hannun is de la stalker, and is attracted to Yasashi's unique aura, and boom, he infiltrates the group.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Vampunk Vampunk

Cosmos Cosmos
Giiirl how long is dinner? I didn't suffer through titrations for nothing!
XD I'm sorry!! >W< I finished it ages ago but legit got directed by the surf movie "^w^ and then a cooking show I like~ I'll post it right now!! :3

I just had a frightening thought... with some of you, I was RPing before you could even type. xD unless you count banging on a keyboard as typing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back