• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land Of The Rising Sun (OOC Chat)

Elephantom Elephantom @Destructus Kloud Zareh Zareh @Aenon @Blue Jay @CRiTiCAL ERR0R @Exiled Ace @Captain Gensokyo @Aukanai Edric Yuma Edric Yuma Vampunk Vampunk @Archdemon @CrimsonEclipse Cosmosis Cosmosis @Shirochankun @Mori-Jin @Dark Sanctuary Kazehana Kazehana @Roleplay Skittle Cosmos Cosmos

Alright everyone. Two updates.

One is the way the players are converge.

"So- Basically for the past few months rumours and whispers have been floating around that those who've noticed the strange changes and are willing, or simply curious enough to do something about it are to come to the Firefly Grove at the first sunrise on the day of next new moon."

Thats the basic synopsis. Whether your character is there for adventure, glory, curiosity, or simply happened to be passing by. Thats whats gonna happen. This doesnt mean that everyone has ro be there at the same time of course.

The reason for this is because we will be starting the day before this event happens.

The second thing is that the roleplay is starting tomorrow. So get your creative juices flowing. Time to bust demon heads.
Jon's father is nice! Don't hurt him you rood bastart. >=^[
That's why Jonathan'll be there though. To see if his dad's around.

Zareh Zareh Nano requests that you please discontinue use of the code right now. Not just the colouring, sorry!!

Dear lord, I have no idea what happened :O I don't think I've talked to you before Cosmos Cosmos but hey, whatevs XD Don't think I'm going to go through 16 pages though XD I'll read the first page and see if I can figure out what's going on though and let you know what I think. Also, you're ten years younger than me :P

Dear lord, I have no idea what happened :O I don't think I've talked to you before Cosmos Cosmos but hey, whatevs XD Don't think I'm going to go through 16 pages though XD I'll read the first page and see if I can figure out what's going on though and let you know what I think. Also, you're ten years younger than me :P
Oh. XD And don't bother going on through the OOC, on the first page there's a link to the actual plot of the role-play that looks really pretty! (Thanks Nano Nano ) Check that out instead. XD

OK Cosmos Cosmos I'm going to be honest here. I'm super lazy. Group RPs also intimidate me. There's a lot of information here, so I just skimmed through it. Nothing seems to get me hooked. I like the idea of the races, and outside of a past war, I'm not sure what the plot is? Which is likely my fault for not reading XD But there's a lot going on, and I think it's too much for me, sorry :(

OK Cosmos Cosmos I'm going to be honest here. I'm super lazy. Group RPs also intimidate me. There's a lot of information here, so I just skimmed through it. Nothing seems to get me hooked. I like the idea of the races, and outside of a past war, I'm not sure what the plot is? Which is likely my fault for not reading XD But there's a lot going on, and I think it's too much for me, sorry :(
Np!!~ :3

I've been told i act older though. At most times anyways. It's odd but eh.

And I've been told I look older. Due to some crap-ass skin defect, my hair's thinning like crazy on the top — and along with my pree-tay rugged skin, and beard, I look like I'm a decade older than I really am.

And I've been told I look older. Due to some crap-ass skin defect, my hair's thinning like crazy on the top — and along with my pree-tay rugged skin, and beard, I look like I'm a decade older than I really am.
I would try and buy something age-restricted as a joke. Like Dead Island. XD

JON'S POST IS UP TOO! Poor kid... Doesn't know how to eat a pineapple. Hell. He thinks you can eat it or use it for fire wood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back