• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land Of The Rising Sun (OOC Chat)

Woaaah listen to me lmao. Fire red. Nah, the original red. Back when it was only Pokemon red and blue. Fire red came later.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
It seems like you're handling CS shenanigans, so I suppose I'll aim this at you
I've made a few very minor alterations that I didn't think would be a big deal, but I'm thinking of hemming a larger portion at the moment. As I looked through the CSs, it seems like a majority of people that are demons focus on strength while others focus on speed and agility. What I was thinking was leaving Aurelie's light form as is, but reversing the trade-off for her demon form to better suit the status quo

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
I've made a few very minor alterations that I didn't think would be a big deal, but I'm thinking of hemming a larger portion at the moment. As I looked through the CSs, it seems like a majority of people that are demons focus on strength while others focus on speed and agility. What I was thinking was leaving Aurelie's light form as is, but reversing the trade-off for her demon form to better suit the status quo
Ill go check right now.

shadowz1995 shadowz1995
Wait, so what did you change???

mankey is-land

i remember playing the first 15 minutes of it, laughing, then not knowing what to do so uninstalling it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back