• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well, I'm not sure what I can post right now. Obviously I can reply to Myara, but I thought we were waiting for Kash...maybe one of us can write for him instead?

Sorry for my radio silence and lack of posting. Kash is so unlike any character I've ever made that I simply don't know what to do with him.

Sorry for my radio silence and lack of posting. Kash is so unlike any character I've ever made that I simply don't know what to do with him.

To be honest, I don't blame you for that. Especially if your usual is Aevar. You can probably adjust him to be less...over the top? If that would help. If you want me to try and take him over, I can? Unless Caff or Ayama want him?

I'm sorry I don't know Caff's plots and secrets DeepBlue DeepBlue . But if you feel like you can post, go for it!

To be honest, I don't blame you for that. Especially if your usual is Aevar. You can probably adjust him to be less...over the top? If that would help. If you want me to try and take him over, I can? Unless Caff or Ayama want him?

I'm sorry I don't know Caff's plots and secrets DeepBlue DeepBlue . But if you feel like you can post, go for it!
He did give me an outline, was waiting for more details. I can work with what I have so far.

Sorry been/am ridiculously busy with work and rl stuff. I'm hoping to get some time to breath soon.

I'll try to get something up today. This is the first day in over a month where I haven't felt like there aren't enough hours to get what I need get done, done. Life has been craaaaazy.

I'll try to get something up today. This is the first day in over a month where I haven't felt like there aren't enough hours to get what I need get done, done. Life has been craaaaazy.
I hope it is in a good way, but fear it has not been.

I hope it is in a good way, but fear it has not been.
Some the crazy has been good, but most of it not, unfortunately. If there's one piece of general advice I can give everyone it's this: write your friggin' will, no matter how old you are. It makes things for your family SO much easier if disaster strikes. I'm not sure what the laws are like elsewhere regarding wills, but my corner of Canada, they'll ratify a will written on a scrap of napkin, so long as it's signed.

Onto happier things. Lordy? OMG, I can't adequately describe my love for Aenwyn. That made me chortle out loud.

*blinks* Oh my. At least something was positive? For those it applies to, Virginia is the same way. Though to my knowledge, it's best to get it notarized? I haven't; I guess I haven't felt like I had enough stuff to worry about, but that's good advice. I definitely should.

♡♡♡I'd missed typing her. It took a bit to get back into her mood, but it's always fun.

Yeah, it is best to get it norarized, but the powers that be understand this isn't always possible, so they changed it a while back. In many cases, an unnotarized scrap of paper can be ratified. My mother did a lot of talking about what she wanted, because she knew she was approaching "the end of her roll" as she put it, but very little writing down. We both thought she had more time, but disaster struck. It's been a nightmare. it really inspired me to act a little more like my time is limited here. Not just in the will writing thing, but in the way I live my life. Try not to leave room for regrets. There were things the two of us always planned to do "later". Sometimes later is too late. I don't want my life to end with people saying "Man, I wish we had..." instead of "Man, I remember when we...". OK, that was a bit maudlin, sorry. I blame the sad songs Spotify DJ is throwing at me. I need to change this.

Working on a Vail post right now. I've missed writing for him, and Antigone, but Vail is just fun to put in written words. He's such an emotional conflict. Ha ha.

No, no, you're fine. Even if it was a bit maudlin, I'd say you have every right to it. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the shock and grief, let alone having to deal with everything else. I'm glad you've found a good way to look at life; though I wish it wasn't spurred by tragedy.

I'm probably going to wait a bit for an Aggie post. I want to check something with Ayama first. I look forward to Vail's sensibility.

No, no, you're fine. Even if it was a bit maudlin, I'd say you have every right to it. I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the shock and grief, let alone having to deal with everything else. I'm glad you've found a good way to look at life; though I wish it wasn't spurred by tragedy.

I'm probably going to wait a bit for an Aggie post. I want to check something with Ayama first. I look forward to Vail's sensibility.
Thank you. it's been a very difficult year so far, to say the least. I'm grateful for the good people I have in my life. They've really stepped up. I'm very fortunate. People here have been amazing, too. I appreciate you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back