• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Kingsword Will Stand [OOC]

Solution for Posting Order

• 1. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 2. People can post 2-3 times before everyone gets a turn, wait at least 5 hours between posts

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 3. We Make A Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Other (PM Me :))

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ah, my bad! Fixed it now. Sorry about that.
mad scientist laughing GIF

Are we ready for a Nimue post? I think the druids have already posted since my last one.

Oh! Are you talking about the new players for the Druids?
No the characters. Agathon and Antigone are still in the stables, so if the next Nimue post is the big 'here's what we do next let's get started on this adventure' setup, then we should wait for them to join the rest of the party first.

I'll work on a post for Antigone soon. Forgot to feed myself again today, so that takes precedence

Done Antigone's post. We can either wait for Agathon's, or just assume he followed his sister in. :)

No the characters. Agathon and Antigone are still in the stables, so if the next Nimue post is the big 'here's what we do next let's get started on this adventure' setup, then we should wait for them to join the rest of the party first.
Ohhh okay sorry my bad

Caffeinated Joy Caffeinated Joy Loved it, as always ^^

viloxii viloxii All good~ My two cents would be to wait for a post from our two new players before getting the show on the road, but it's up to you of course ^^

Last edited:
I challenge anyone to find a picture of a 20 something barbarian with his shirt on, because I don't think one exists and others must know my pain.

I have a few possibilities for you.

First, we have this fellow. (Credit)

tumblr_phmszvrSFC1u8mui0o1_1280.jpg

Next, I went inot AI art site and punched in a description and these 2 aren't too bad:

gTpSSwoRkB1frcbKHiDC--3--ygp5f.jpg

gTpSSwoRkB1frcbKHiDC--4--h7pn7.jpg

Outsourcing successful. I'll be using the one by that primeval thule fellow
Haha awesome- Aevar going from an angelic little kid to that is excellent. Also it gives him being a black hole when it comes to food a whole different dimension- love it!

Yeah, and he's going to go from light hearted to 'I hate all of you. Except you, you're okay' since he's already friends with Julian.

Yeah, and he's going to go from light hearted to 'I hate all of you. Except you, you're okay' since he's already friends with Julian.
He's definitely been more grumpy, angsty and unpleasant than light-hearted up to now, for the most part xD

What, Iselde kicking Aevar out or me becoming Caff? ;P
Take your pick. Both are powerful mistakes. 😉 This much awesome is dangerous.

But yes, Aevar confronted mommy dearest about being the false Sovereign, so she disowned him, took away his titles and kicked him out with nothing but his armour and weapons.

Take your pick. Both are powerful mistakes. 😉 This much awesome is dangerous.

But yes, Aevar confronted mommy dearest about being the false Sovereign, so she disowned him, took away his titles and kicked him out with nothing but his armour and weapons.
You think there's gonna be an awesomeness overload? That my body isn't built to handle this much awesomeness and I will explode from the inside out? ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back