• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The King's Summoning (isekai)

Clouds

Roleplay Availability
My Interest Check

Story

The dark had already engulfed your entity the moment you closed your eyes. Sounds fading into the distance until nothing but your own breathing rung between your ears. And then, the vast ground you were used to touch, got replaced by zero gravitation, leaving you soaring into the nothingness as even now you couldn’t see even with your eyes open. Some would think they had died and were about to move on to what was called “God’s Realm”. Well, they weren’t entirely wrong. The moment you closed your eyes was indeed the time your life came to an ending, however you kept on breathing. One voice started calling out to you, entranced by the sound, you instinctively followed it, guiding you towards the faintest of light which was barely visible with the naked eye.

Before you even fully progressed what happened, you came falling down from the sky, immediately directed towards the castle which was standing high and proud on the top of the hill. As you looked left and right, you’d see others come crashing down with you engulfed into these “flames” that didn’t seem to hurt you but protect you instead. It took a mere minute before you came to a halt on the courtyard of the castle, mere inches apart from the grass underneath which would have high likely crushed you entirely if it wasn’t stopped. The moment you would raise your head and focus on the surroundings, you would see figures surrounding you in medieval-like clothing. Especially the one with the crown (who certainly looked like a king) and what looked like his bodyguards who were staring towards you.

”Welcome to Avaria, my dear heroes.”

What is “The King’s Summoning”?

The King’s Summoning is a storyline that follows the summoned ones who had died on Earth and given a second chance due to the ritual of the royal wizards. Why? The new world, also called Astoria, is in deep trouble as the gateway to the dark realm had been forced open by culprits still unknown, there are merely speculations this time. The summoned ones are now tasked to protect this new world with magic they hadn’t seen before in flesh and blood. Of course, they wouldn’t be immediately tasked to go fight this evil, but how much time there will be is still a question.

Guidelines

> This RP will require about 350 words per post just to keep this going.

> It will not be fast-paced, but rather slow since I can’t be online every day so events will take a little longer.

> A maximum of 2 characters per person currently.

> There will be an OOC in Discord (just so you know).

> No perfect characters since they just don’t exist and aren’t exactly fun to RP with.

Roles?

There are only 2 kinds of roles in this RP:

1. Those who grew up on Astoria.

2. The summoned ones who came from Earth.

Interested?

Leave a comment below or a like so I know who to tag in the near future if this gets enough interest.

The King’s

Summoning

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Hmm, might be interested. Do you allow characters from different time periods/realities?

I really want to join, it's exactly the sort of roleplay I was looking for. Please go ahead and tag me, and I'll give you my discord if required.

Ah, excellent. I'll basically be reusing a developed character with a few changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back