• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The King's Court (A Medieval Fantasy) - OOC

Hopefully time is on my side today, even though I'm making sure my new cat is comfortable in my house. But like I said, I can wait for a time to come in with my character later on, so you don't need to wait on me if you really want to get it started. I can keep up well enough.
Aye aye capt'n!
I gotcha, just filling in the crew :^)

Just a heads up, I'm going on an overnight vacation Monday. I'll be back late Tuesday and unless I can manage a reply on my phone, probably one get one in until Wednesday.

Just a heads up, I'm going on an overnight vacation Monday. I'll be back late Tuesday and unless I can manage a reply on my phone, probably one get one in until Wednesday.
No problemo, we'll make sure your character is off doing something for the time you're away ^^

So I'm thinking my character will be an ambitious courtier seeing an opportunity to raise his family's station higher then ever before due to his sweet infant half brother being one of Richard's illegitimate heirs and his mother still being a somewhat favorite of Richard's.
Of course he knows he has to bide his time and secure alliances as his half brother is too young to rule and there is the troublesome issue of Richard having so many sons, so he's playing the great game for the throne with the long term goal in mind
But then again in history men have been named regent while the rightful heir was still too young to rule - who knows how high his ambitions can take him?
Im curious how he and Elisa will come in contact. If his ambitions get out of hand, they might under a less nice circumstance.

I have finals, and a weekend filled with recording music. I don't think my schedule will open up enough for this, which I'm a little disappointed about, but I'll still watch how it goes.

This question popped into my head... will Isadora have her own place or will she just have a room of her own wherever Elisa lives?

This question popped into my head... will Isadora have her own place or will she just have a room of her own wherever Elisa lives?
Servants, especially women, usually don't have land/a home unless inherited from a male relative. She'd probs stay with Elisa :p

Servants, especially women, usually don't have land/a home unless inherited from a male relative. She'd probs stay with Elisa :p

Yeah, that's what I thought. I had an idea that maybe she still lived in the house her father owned, but then I took into consideration the time that's passed since he died and how she probably wouldn't have been able to afford it so now I'm not so sure, haha.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I had an idea that maybe she still lived in the house her father owned, but then I took into consideration the time that's passed since he died and how she probably wouldn't have been able to afford it so now I'm not so sure, haha.
I think she would live with Elisa, honestly. Though she wouldn't have the crapiest room in the house, she'd just have a room. Like somebody who lives in a house with others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back