• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The King's Court (A Medieval Fantasy) - OOC

I'm just trying to find time to work on my CS. I'm adopting another cat tomorrow, and I'm recording something in a local studio over the weekend, so I'm gonna be a while. Though, feel free to start without me. I can catch up, and find a good entrance point for my character when my schedule is freed up a bit more.

I'm just trying to find time to work on my CS. I'm adopting another cat tomorrow, and I'm recording something in a local studio over the weekend, so I'm gonna be a while. Though, feel free to start without me. I can catch up, and find a good entrance point for my character when my schedule is freed up a bit more.
Sure! Take your time! xx

OOkay did not see the CS availabilities b4 posting about a illigetament princess. Will the King really not have another bastered child floating among the kingdom? I was thinking she been raised in another kingdom, as a princess do to the said foreign queen, having a scandalous one night stand with the King Richard, but when the birth came she succsessfuly passed the baby off as one of her kings children, and the rest of that knowledge has been swaren to silence till her death years after. Living a illigetament princess as a huge opportunity to ploy against the now crippling old king.

OOkay did not see the CS availabilities b4 posting about a illigetament princess. Will the King really not have another bastered child floating among the kingdom? I was thinking she been raised in another kingdom, as a princess do to the said foreign queen, having a scandalous one night stand with the King Richard, but when the birth came she succsessfuly passed the baby off as one of her kings children, and the rest of that knowledge has been swaren to silence till her death years after. Living a illigetament princess as a huge opportunity to ploy against the now crippling old king.
Ahh, I dont want to mix other royal families in this unless diplomatic. Illegitimate daughter would be fine yet her mother would be a Lady of court or a prostitute most likely

Okay! Oh, wait... HumansArentReal did say about Isadora working for Silas, come to think about it (today was just one of those days and it completely slipped my mind)... oops.
Naw its fine! I offered Silas if you couldnt find anyone else :p Plus Elisa sorta works for Silas too so you might be more acquainted than you'd like xD

Im thinking of starting the day after tomorrow, see if any other sheets are posted (:

Lright. Would you prefer if they had a good, maybe friendish relationship, or would you prefer to see Elisa´s stoneskinned, cold side towards Isadora?

Hmm... that's a good question! I'm kinda leaning towards a good/friendish relationship, but Isadora getting shown the cold side would also be fun to reply to so... I'll leave it up to you!

Hmm... that's a good question! I'm kinda leaning towards a good/friendish relationship, but Isadora getting shown the cold side would also be fun to reply to so... I'll leave it up to you!
Maybe we have it like that. Privatly, Elisa is nice and treats Isadora a even somewhat equal. Meaning she gives her tasks, but also a lot of freedoms and only gets mad or anything if Isadora should ever abuses that. Which shouldn´t happen too often, due to how Isadoras personality is. But when they are in the castle, offical stuff, Elisa acts more reserved and treats Isadora a lot like a standard servant. Just for official looks. She explained to Isadora why, so they kinda agreed.

So I'm thinking my character will be an ambitious courtier seeing an opportunity to raise his family's station higher then ever before due to his sweet infant half brother being one of Richard's illegitimate heirs and his mother still being a somewhat favorite of Richard's.
Of course he knows he has to bide his time and secure alliances as his half brother is too young to rule and there is the troublesome issue of Richard having so many sons, so he's playing the great game for the throne with the long term goal in mind
But then again in history men have been named regent while the rightful heir was still too young to rule - who knows how high his ambitions can take him?

So I'm thinking my character will be an ambitious courtier seeing an opportunity to raise his family's station higher then ever before due to his sweet infant half brother being one of Richard's illegitimate heirs and his mother still being a somewhat favorite of Richard's.
Of course he knows he has to bide his time and secure alliances as his half brother is too young to rule and there is the troublesome issue of Richard having so many sons, so he's playing the great game for the throne with the long term goal in mind
But then again in history men have been named regent while the rightful heir was still too young to rule - who knows how high his ambitions can take him?
Ayy, sounds like a good character! Go ahead with it. Although you might have some tension with a certain spymaster ;^)
Go ahead though!!

Maybe we have it like that. Privatly, Elisa is nice and treats Isadora a even somewhat equal. Meaning she gives her tasks, but also a lot of freedoms and only gets mad or anything if Isadora should ever abuses that. Which shouldn´t happen too often, due to how Isadoras personality is. But when they are in the castle, offical stuff, Elisa acts more reserved and treats Isadora a lot like a standard servant. Just for official looks. She explained to Isadora why, so they kinda agreed.

That's perfect!:D

Hopefully time is on my side today, even though I'm making sure my new cat is comfortable in my house. But like I said, I can wait for a time to come in with my character later on, so you don't need to wait on me if you really want to get it started. I can keep up well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back