• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The King's Court (A Medieval Fantasy) - OOC

Soooooooo...
I got an image that might work for a cartoon-y thing but I'm not sure if it is "Anime". Im'a need a second pair of eyes, just to be safe...
I also gotta crop out the shirt logo as it looks a bit "Modern" but...
somekidsomewhereidk.png
(Author: Turtle-Arts on DeviantArt, Gotta give'em some credit in case the logo is their watermark- don't wanna have them go creditless XD)

Soooooooo...
I got an image that might work for a cartoon-y thing but I'm not sure if it is "Anime". Im'a need a second pair of eyes, just to be safe...
I also gotta crop out the shirt logo as it looks a bit "Modern" but...
View attachment 375427
(Author: Turtle-Arts on DeviantArt, Gotta give'em some credit in case the logo is their watermark- don't wanna have them go creditless XD)
Naw, that looks good! Go ahead with it (:

I´ll work on a character. I really hope this works out. I´ll be on here a lot, life gave me a huge punch to the stomach and i´ll probably compensate pain with writing again.

I'll be working on my CS soon. Not a lot of time, between what I do in school and in my own time, so it won't be the best quality.

I do have a question, though. Would Psychic abilities, telepathy/telekinesis primarily, fall under occult-style magic? Just need to confirm, before I go ahead and start working on Abraham.

Also, second question. What role would someone with these abilities best fit into? Been a while since I've done these kinds of roles, so pardon my slowness.

I'll be working on my CS soon. Not a lot of time, between what I do in school and in my own time, so it won't be the best quality.

I do have a question, though. Would Psychic abilities, telepathy/telekinesis primarily, fall under occult-style magic? Just need to confirm, before I go ahead and start working on Abraham.

Also, second question. What role would someone with these abilities best fit into? Been a while since I've done these kinds of roles, so pardon my slowness.
Ah I forgot to add them in. I don't want to give the Occult too much, although telekinesis one might have to be careful with. I don't want anything like blasting through walls or lifting mountains (Y'probably know that shite, but I like adding it in :p)

So for Psychic abilities, I'll split them between each magic user. Telekinesis would be used for Occult, telepathy for Green Mages, and Mysticism for Clergy. I'll add it to the CS page.

As for roles, I suppose there'd be students of magic, people who sell their skills, those of authority such as within the court, I'd also say military - but the military would branch them off into battlemages etc.

You can even be a common person, it's really up to the imagination :p World is your oyster, we haven't got any prejudices against magic in RP so whatever is best for you really

Abraham's telekinetic power wouldn't extend to that level. At most, he'd be able to lift a man, and throw him a fair distance, or a reasonably sized boulder. He's more of a thinker, someone who prevents mistakes and disaster. I'll sort everything out when I can.

... yep, I knew it. I'm going to make a servant character xD. The personality I describe for her will most likely just be a guideline as I haven't done a cs with a personality section in so long and I'm used to just developing the personality in game. Should be interesting, haha.

Just thought of a question: if I create a servant, will the character be a servant to one of the other characters or an NPC?

... yep, I knew it. I'm going to make a servant character xD. The personality I describe for her will most likely just be a guideline as I haven't done a cs with a personality section in so long and I'm used to just developing the personality in game. Should be interesting, haha.

Just thought of a question: if I create a servant, will the character be a servant to one of the other characters or an NPC?
Depends what you want ^^
See who would need/like a servant perhaps ;p otherwise just NPC it

Okay, thanks :). If anybody's looking for a servant, she should be posted tomorrow night :P. If not, I'll NPC it, but hopefully it won't come to that, ha.
If anything I can adopt her if you really want, but Silas is a dick xD

Woo! I was able to get my character submitted... didn't think that would happen tonight, but yay! Now you all know what a terrible coder I am *silently cries*.

If anything I can adopt her if you really want, but Silas is a dick xD

Haha, I guess that's just something a servant has to deal with xD. Comes with the territory, I would think :P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back