• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

LAWBRINGER

STOP YOU VIOLATED THE LAW
the princess was having a daily walk through the forest of town belivia she didnt know someone was watching her silently
waiting for the right time to kidnapp her...

Ellie had slipped out of the castle without the knowledge of her father or his men. All she wanted was to just get away from the hustle and bustle of her home for a little while so the forest made perfect sense for a bit of relaxation. She walked idly among the trees, flecked sunlight shining on her golden blonde hair. Hearing the bird sings and the rustle of the bushes from the wind helped take her mind off her duties she should be currently doing. The king would not be happy that his daughter had snuck off, or that she’d managed to make it past the guards but she’d managed to avoid most of them and the rest were somewhat easily swayed with a few bats of her eyelashes, blue eyes innocent and pleading. But of course, there was a reason that she wasn’t supposed to be out hear alone, it was dangerous, and anything could happen to a princess out in the woods.

the assassin seen the princess and was shocked he stayed silent in the bushes with a sack,rope,and knife
as he waited for the princess he whistled one time to try to get her attention he also feels worried because
he is afraid what will happen to him if he gets caught he quickly tackled her and put the sack on her head

Ellie turned in surprise at the sudden noise, stilling as she recognised it as human and not a bird. Someone was out here with her, she tried to relax and not show her tension. It could just be a villager also out for a walk, she didn’t have a monopoly on walks in the forest. They might not even know she was here but she was soon proven right to be anxious as she was tackled, covered and taken. She was breathing heavily, struggling and shouting for help but well, they were in the middle of the forest and it was unlikely anyone would hear her.

(hi, I’m willing to see if any improvement can be made but I was hoping for a slightly more advanced roleplaying partner so I’m not sure if this will be a good fit.)

(im in highschool rn i cant type alot if i was not in school i would be doing 2 paragraph's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back