• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Illustrious Estate v3 - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I wouldn't know. He does have a lot of people who are willing to keep things going. Maybe he's just bored with it.

this is his third attempt. If he got bored at this conjecture I'd be fucking gobsmacked. If he does bail out, Im just starting a new one with the same premice. I already have a guy who wants. Hopefully it doesnt get to that though

well if he is done with it, i dont see why he would wanna keep others from trying. I RP'd with the guy before he's pretty chill. But I think i can pull off my own version. Assuming ofcourse Mid kills this rp

Agreed with Jinx. Honestly MP seems like a really chill guy, and he might honestly just let us run a continuation of this RP. That way we don't have to start completely over. Definitely not attached to my character.

Aight. I will be replying to everything in the morning. If it is important tag me, and I will make sure to pay extra attention tomorrow. (Which is actually today because it is 334 here

Nah, Charlie isn't a corgi. He's like a mix of some sort, i posted a pic about him a few pages back. I do love corgis though, they're my favorite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back