• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Illustrious Estate v3 - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Thankfully Genevieve must use the power in order to hear thoughts.. Imagine if she would just hear everyones thoughts all the time :D Nobody would dare to think anything but "vase, wall, floor.. Lalalaa, Im not letting you in on my secrets!"

True! But the belief that Alfred is keeping secrets stems from her quite colorful imagination. Maybe he is hiding a terrifying pony-eating dragon story from them! :coolshades:

You dont know that. The show is pretty ambigious in what time line they live in. It could be a pre industrial revolution, or the modern friggin day

Ironically , if my new character got accepted I was going to have him manifest a unicorn or in an effort to befriend Genevieve and snoop around the Solberg household undetected but that's hardly inconspicuous. I don't know why I even had that idea. Definitely going with a mouse. Common creature.

Yes, but a Tulpa actually has a mind and will of its own apart from its creator. The only reason the character can make such effective use of his is that he has the power to override that will and replace it with his own. All he has to do is manifest a regular mouse within the confines of the property but that's easier said than done.

RIGHT your talking about Caspian. I mean sure, but that implies the other staff dont take exception to a fucking unicorn rollicking around the house like it owns the place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back