• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
IMG_20200330_185925_918~2.jpg
Molly Tackman / Location: Olympic National Forest / With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / Mood: Confused

The entire situation had been a blur for Molly. She remembered very distinctly the hands reaching out the grab her, dragging her across the mud and leaves. She remembered the kicking and scratching, and lastly watching the man tower over her in anger as she fell against the tree. There were distant shouts and familiar voices, but it was blurry. Except for one thing; the man's face. She recognized the face to be Julio Cruz, a popular man she had seen in town before, most of the time surrounded by a group of ladies.

There was something about him, something so vicious and cruel. Molly remembered seeing through all the glitz and glamour.

Molly's eyes cracked open a sliver, slowly gaining her consciousness back. Jayde's voice became clearer. Molly's hand tentatively reached out and clutched Jayde's arm. "Hey..." She croaked, her vision coming back to her, "I'm okay, hey calm down." Her voice cracked, and then eventually smoothed out. She tried to sit up, only to be greeted by a pounding headache. "Oh gods above and Te Fiti, that hurts." She muttered under her breath.

She managed to sit up eventually, and her eyes glazed over to Jayde, noticing that she was trembling. "Jayde, look at me. I'm okay!" She gave Jayde a weak smile, and reached out to squeeze her shoulder. She laid her head on Jayde's shoulder and exhaled. "I'm okay, and so are you." She repeated.

f4475d9b82731e53e3c13a339fec7c71.jpg

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Olympic Park//With Molly ctrinity866 ctrinity866 //Mood: TRIGGERED
Her heart was in her throat as she tried to do a quick assessment to see if she needed to get Dante to take them to the hospital. God, if she had just dragged Molly with her for the Bear incident, Julio fucking Cruz wouldn't have gotten his hands on her.

The tears were just starting to flood down her face, past thoughts of failing and fucking up racing through her mind as Molly's eyes flutter open to meet hers, prompting a sigh in relief, but only to follow it with several panicked sobs, clinging to her when she laid her head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Molls, I didn't...I didn't think..." she shook, hiding her face in her hair.

SneakyAdeptDonkey-size_restricted.gif

basil rpnation martin freeman.jpg
Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Tired and frustrated

Basil finished his tea and then sighed, nodding to his best friend. "I hate to admit it when you're right, Dawson, but...here we are." He laid on the couch and grabbed his blanket that was draped over it, covering himself as his mouse friend moved to his other shoulder. He stared ahead as if deep in thought, "I have to set an example, for Jayde and Olivia, and everyone else in this town." He got comfortable on his couch, setting up his couch pillows behind him. "I will give them both a chance to live their best lives, Dawson, don't worry. I'm going to nap now, wake me up in a few hours for dinner time, won't you ol' boy?" He settled in and closed his eyes. "I'm so glad you're here, because...I don't want to carry this weight alone. I dare say...I need you, Dawson." He mumbled out, falling asleep to rest for a while.

sad basil.jpg

Molly Tackman / Location: National Forest / With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / Mood: Calm

Molly held her close, listening to her as she cried. She shushed her softly, but to no avail. "Jayde, you couldn't have known. You jumped into action, which was the right thing to do. I should've stopped at Basil's before coming to the forest. That, and this was an odd place for Julio to be. You'd expect him to be somewhere in some lavish mansion with a stick up his ass." She laughed coarsely at her own joke, her shoulders shaking gently.

She ran her fingers through Jayde's hair gently as she cried. "I'll be okay, I'm tough." She took a deep breath. "Can you stand? We better not stay here in case someone else decides to come because of all the ruckus." She suggested.

a8779cdba2e021e1c1c5c42d2c96299a.jpg

David Q Dawson.jpg
Dawson//Location: Basil's House//With Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Calm
"What are friends for?" Dawson flashed a small grin. "You're more than entitled to want to settle everything when the past is behind us. But you've now got a larger support system." he nodded giving a nod. "I'll wake you when it's done, alright?" he suggested, tucking a cushion under Basil and giving his mouse friend a gentle pat before retreating to the kitchen.

f296156753361cb67fa819b02f1ea609.jpg

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde//Location: Olympic Park//With Molly ctrinity866 ctrinity866 //Mood: Shaky
Jayde hiccuped, slowly letting her trembling stop, giggling a little bit at the comment about Julio with a stick up his ass. "I hope so...I..." she sighed shaking her head. "I can." she murmured slowly getting to her feet and forcing a laugh, hiding her arms behind her back. "I guess now would be as good a time as any to grab a slushee to go. Maybe grab Olivia a treat while we're there. We can hide through The Web and stay in the Court." she muttered calming down a bit as she dried the last of her tears, cheeks tight with dried tears.

shit.gif

Molly Tackman / Location: National Forest / With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / Mood: Tired

Molly stood up after, and nodded. "Yeah, sounds like a plan. Let's go get that blue raspberry slushie of yours." She grinned, and rolled her shoulders back. She looked at Jayde one last time, an almost stern look in her eyes. "It'll be good, I promise."

As they walked, silence fell over them. Molly looked at Jayde, and down to her arms. She seemed to be covering them well, for some reason. A dozen thoughts ran through Molly's mind.

Oh hell, maybe she was just cold.

Molle cleared her throat, and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "So, would want to explain to me what is happening with everything?" She asked as they walked.

73eda09fdcf848e8b94bdbdee924dc19.jpg

[div class=containerbambi][div class=headerbambi][div class=hboxbambi][div class=nameboxbambi][div class=gifbambi][/div][div class=namebambi]Wesley
"Wes"
Savage
[div class=extrabambi]Bambi - Bambi[/div][/div][/div][div class=iconbambi][/div][div class=infobambi]mood: Neutral
with: N/A
tags: KingOfGrief KingOfGrief | Combatmebro Combatmebro | Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes | BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud
[/div][/div]

[/div][div class=bodybambi][div class=scrollbambi][div class=dialoguebambi][/div]Hover Over FC

Wesley's hands were stuck deep into his pockets as he slowly made his way home. It was rather out of character for him to meander at such a sluggish pace rather than bolt around like he had boundless energy (which he did), but what was the rush? After all, it's not like the orphanage was really going anywhere. It wasn't like he had anything important to do.

A long strand of grass hung out of his mouth lazily as he chewed the end. School was boring, as always, but it cut out the monotony of simply hanging out in the dorm rooms doing nothing. It was always nothing. This town was boring. He had half a mind to go wandering off into the woods as he much preferred listening to nature as opposed to the other orphans he lived with. Not that there was anything wrong with them...he just didn't feel like he really belonged there.

As he walked down the street, occasionally glancing through the windows of the stores, he would spy many of the towns inhabitants going about their business as usual. Business as usual. Nothing ever really seemed to change in this town, much less the people living there. It was so utterly droll. Maybe someday something would happen, but today didn't seem to be that day.

Or perhaps it was?

A familiar shop caught his eye, one that always made him incredibly uncomfortable; the pet groomers. He couldn't ever really put a finger on why, but dogs always made him anxious. He had never been attacked by one, let alone growled at, but here he was, staring inside at all the pet paraphernalia (and a dog, shiver) with a sick feeling in his stomach. The guy who ran the store [Doug] was there of course, and there appeared to be three customers [Lena, Ronald and Marley]. The dark blond haired woman, who he gathered was a ranger by her uniform, made his heart flutter. A split second later he made a face and spat out his piece of grass in disgust. She was old for crying out loud! The guy with her made him oddly annoyed when he noticed he was also a ranger, so he turned his attention to the last woman instead. But that didn't work, the pretty blond was, well, pretty. And she was a ranger to boot! He wondered if she ever saw any wildlife while working.

Letting out a sigh and feeling somewhat downtrodden since he spat out his tasty piece of grass, he continued to watch the group of people inside. Maybe he could ask about what wildlife she sees if, when, she comes outside. The dog was too much of an obstacle he wasn't ready to face just yet. Maybe someday.
[/div]
[/div]
♡coded by uxie♡

[/div]

[class=containerbambi] --t-color: #ffffff; --color-1: #85c6b6; --color-3: #205d45; --color-2: #0f3329; --color-4: #ac7958; --img-1: url('https://i.imgur.com/knUSnDN.png?1'); --gifb: url('https://i.imgur.com/uSZjETY.png'); [/class] [class name=containerbambi] height:415px; width:300px; margin:auto; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; [/class] [class name=headerbambi] height:117px; width:100%; border:4px solid var(--color-3); box-sizing:border-box; overflow:hidden; background-color: var(--color-1); padding:5px; border-top-left-radius:2px; border-top-right-radius:2px; [/class] [class name=iconbambi] height:90px; width:90px; border:3px solid var(--color-4); border-radius:50%; background: var(--img-1); background-size:100%; display:inline-block; margin-left:13px; margin-right:13px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name=hboxbambi] height:100%; width:465px; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; flex-shrink: 0; min-width:451px; transition:1.5s; [/class] [class name=hboxbambi state=hover] transform: translate(-180px); transition:1.5s; [/class] [class name=nameboxbambi] height:100%; width:170px; display:inline-block; box-sizing:border-box; padding:4px; [/class] [class name=namebambi] font-size:20px; color: var(--color-3); font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:1.5px 1.5px var(--color-4); text-align:right; line-height:115%; [/class] [class name=extrabambi] height:15px; font-size:10px; text-align:left; text-transform:uppercase; text-shadow:0px 0px; font-weight:normal; margin-top:5px; [/class] [class name=infobambi] height:100%; width:160px; font-size:10px; color: var(--color-4); font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:0.3px; margin-left: 3px; box-sizing:border-box; padding:5px; text-transform:uppercase; overflow:hidden; line-height:150%; [/class] [class name=gifbambi] height:42px; width:70px; background: var(--gifb); background-size:100%; float:left; background-repeat:none; margin-left:1px; margin-top:6px; [/class] [class name=bodybambi] height:296px; width:100%; box-sizing:border-box; padding:15px; font-size:10px; overflow:hidden; text-align:justify; background-color: var(--color-2); color: var(--t-color); border-bottom-right-radius:2px; border-bottom-left-radius:2px; [/class] [class name=scrollbambi minWidth="300px"] height:100%; width:100%; padding-right: 50px; overflow-y:scroll; margin-left:9px; [/class] [class name=scrollbambi maxWidth="299px"] height:100%; width:100%; padding-right: 50px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=dialoguebambi] font-weight:bold; color: var(--color-4); display:inline; [/class]

Adelaide "Addy" Bloom
828eea851334ef96754f36a950926466.jpg

Rapunzel
“My mom’s Gia, or Gloria. She works as a superintendent at the school,” Adelaide gladly answered Jayde. It felt nice to talk to someone other than her mother and Patrick, it felt exhilarating. “I’d love to come one day, I just feel like I’ve done enough adventuring to last me a long time. The world really is a dangerous place, and I… I should listen to my mom,”

There was a nice calmness in walking with Jayde, which was abruptly disturbed when some stranger came up to them. Adelaide listened confused, not really following along and all of a sudden she was alone again. At least she had gotten directions to a way back to the tunnels. But what good would it do? The way she had come from had probably gotten blocked by now, and the rest of the underground was unknown to her.

In the end she decided to stay overground, making her way through town, and in the end spotting some landmarks that could help her make a mental map. In her best efforts, she avoided being out in the main streets as much as possible, especially avoiding people.

Callum Severin Howard
8be384c8dac1b5e585ffc16875db4306.jpg

Scar

Callum arrived home with a loud groan. The day had gone from bad to horrible to bad to horrible again. Why must his life be filled with misfortune? At least it wouldn’t be like that for long, soon his fortune would be turned upside down and finally he would begin to get what he deserved. Until then all he could do was make life as enjoyable as possible.
Pea sniffed around him, wagging her tail and looking curious. “What?” Callum as he slumped down his couch, Pea follwing closely. With his permission, she jumped up in the couch and lay down next to him, laying her face in his lap. “Maybe I should take you to the groomer soon?” He asked out loud as he ran his hand through her fur.
Resting in the couch, still in his sweaty jogging wear, he fell asleep.

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Olympic Park//With Molly ctrinity866 ctrinity866 //Mood: Calm
"Alright," Jayde muttered smiling a bit at her companion. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but Molly seemed to take the hate out of her, made her not want to go find Frank or Bear or...really anyone on her list that wronged her in the past and bash their head in with a baseball bat.

To be fair though, that list was pretty damn long. But Molly, she'd render the list nonexistent. But Jayde couldn't explain why.

"Totally. Well, um, Basil came up to me last night to bring up a pretty interesting offer." Jayde started to explain as they walked, continuing to hike her sleeves down, jamming a thumb down to the hole to keep the marks hidden. "He wants to start a revolt. Rise up against LeBlanc and her cronies." she muttered dropping her voice in case anyone hears them, propping an opening to the Web and gesturing for Molly to jump in. "We want to change everything she's doing. Music, art, food, we want the control back. Basil figured the tunnels and the Gypsies would be a crucial factor in bringing her down." she smiled.

giphy (1).gif

Molly Tackman / Location: Web / With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / Mood: Thoughtful

Molly gave Jayde a tiny salute before jumping into the Web. She scratched the back of her neck, an ache lingering in her back. "That would be really nice, to have all those things back." Something was lodged in her memory, almost like it was a dream. When she closes her eyes, she saw waves. A big ocean that ran into channels, streaming against cold rocks through vast vegetation. She heard the sound of drums and the harmony of voices. Molly shook off the thoughts, and assumed it to be a reoccurring childhood dream.

The music and the freedom was something the longed for. "Well, if you need help, count me in." She felt a swell of courage transpire in her mind. The sudden burst of energy wore her out almost instantly. She pondered how all of this had started, and how it would end. She had never seen LeBlanc personally, just her cronies. She chewed her lip, wondering if Julio had been included in that group.

"Are you cold?" Molly asked Jayde, looking to her arms, then back up to her eyes. Her warm eyes glinted with curiousity and concern.

654fb47907be9558815b5e3439b2ce28.jpg

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde//Location: The Web//With: Molly ctrinity866 ctrinity866 //Mood: Happy but alert
"I thought you'd be in." Jayde smiled. "I'll tell Basil next time I see him." Jayde grinned, walking back with her, almost having a feeling of deja-vu, walking through tunnels into a hidden safe haven for those coming after her...above ground burning as someone lusted after her...

She gave a shudder, but shook her head at Molly's question. "Am I cold?" she asked, voice going up an octave. "No, no, I'm used to this..." she laughed a bit. "Are you cold?" she asked, hesitantly reaching over to shrug her jacket off in case Molly needed it, heart racing at the thought of the baggy long sleeves she was wearing falling down when she stretched.

UnlawfulGlassDodo-small.gif

Lady played by Sarah Brightman.jpg
Lynette Darling // Location: The Starway Diner // With: Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment // Mood: Flustered

Lynette chuckled when the pigeon drawings were mentioned, looking a bit flustered by that, "Oh, you saw those, huh? Well, I thought the children made very lovely artworks, art comes from the heart and soul in my opinion, and there's no right or wrong way to express one's heart, right?" She blushed a bit, she didn't know why she was being so philosophical all of a sudden, it just came out. This Frank, The Tramp...he was bringing out all sorts of things within the teacher. It was a little scary but at the same time thrilling, like nothing she had ever experienced before and she had a feeling would not experience again with anyone else.

Just Tramp.

She nodded in agreement to what he said about kids needing to be creative, "Absolutely!" she kept speaking in a hushed tone, "I'm so glad you agree with me. I would gladly take the risk, if it meant children could be free to create." She then laughed at Frank calling them both vigilantes, and she thought over those options. "...Lady." She said, feeling her innermost soul, to her core, suddenly warm up with emotion. So much so her eyes glistened with tears, but they did not fall. That nickname...it resonated with her on many profound levels, but she had no clue as to why. But she grinned and chuckled softly, looking to Frank with shining eyes full of warmth and tenderness.

"The Lady and The Tramp. It has a nice ring to it...don't you think?"

She froze when he called her 'Pidge,' and some far away memory from a past life saw herself in a truck, getting taken away somewhere frightening. A voice calling out for her in desperation as she was taken somewhere to be caged, and then another flash of a scene, out in a backyard yelling at someone and crying because her heart was broken--and just as suddenly these two scenes vanished, it was like watching two short clips on fast forward.

She heard that nickname again from Frank and snapped out of her reverie, her eyes wide as she looked at him.

"Frank...Do you think we knew each other in a past life? Is that sort of thing even possible, do you wonder?" She murmured.

lady icon disney hermosa.png

Rachel Green - Location: The Shark's Reef - With: Mayor Sybille Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Meridyth Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 - Mood: Hurried

Rachel nodded as soon as Mayor Sybille told her what to do. "Immediately. "Rachel said, quickly giving her the check for the food, and then quickly proceeding to the payment of the meal. She always liked to be efficient, and with so many customers in this place, she had to be quick all the time. Once the meal was payed, she handed the credit card back to Mayor Sybille, and gave her a receipt. "Here. Thank you for choosing us. Have a good afternoon." Rachel said, before rushing over to attend other tables.

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: The Shark's Reef // With Meridyth Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 Bear Combatmebro Combatmebro and talked to Rachel Redfork2000 Redfork2000 // Mood: Annoyed

"For his sake, Bear had better be back soon with the car." Sybille muttered, "As much as I would love to have that mouse's arm broken, I want to toy with him first. That was a warning, a slap on the wrist, if you will. Next time? He won't be so lucky." She took her credit card back from the waitress, Rachel, and nodded to her, "Thank you, give your boss my regards, won't you?"

She smirked and stood up, motioning for Meridyth to follow her outside. Just as she walked outside, Bear pulled up with the chauffeur and Sybille sighed in relief. "Ah, good, just in time." She smiled and gave Meridyth a kiss on the cheek, "Let's meet up again tomorrow, shall we? Tomorrows Friday and then we can relax over the weekend together if you wish, dear. See you later!"

She got into the car and then told her driver to take them back to the office. He began to drive, and then she glanced to Bear with a smile. "So...how did it go~?"​

Meridyth.jpg
Meridyth Divine//Location: The Shark's Reef//With: Sybille Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Grateful
"I would love to stay and wait for Bear with you, darling, but I am needed back at the firm. Court case and all, and that Judge doesn't like tardiness." Meridyth sighed , pecking Sybille's cheek. "Meeting up tomorrow for some wine definitely sounds like a plan." she agreed with a nod. "Hopefully he shows up soon, if not, I'll send Flotsam or Jetsam to drive you back to City Hall. Just call me." she winks before starting back to the firm on foot.

-Ursula-.jpg

Sherman Miller - Location: The Shark's Reef - With: Warren (Louis), CLARK (Wall-E), etc. - Mood: Investigative

As the three of them waited at the table for Rachel to return with their food, Sherman decided it was a good time to start interrogating the people here. He walked over to some tables, asking people if they had seen anything suspicious lately, telling them there seemed to be a criminal on the lose who somehow made his victims fall asleep before striking. Unfortunately, he didn't seem to have much luck.

Wally Carter (Kaa) - Location: The Shark's Reef - Mood: Tranquil

Rachel stopped by to give Wally his meal. The man smiled as he began to eat. As he was enjoying his meal, he saw a young looking man walk up to him. "Can I help you?" Wally asked him. Sherman nodded. "Excuse me sir, have you seen anything suspicious lately?" Gregory asked. "We're trying to track down an unknown criminal. So far we only know that the thief makes his victims fall unconscious when he strikes." Sherman added. Wally shook his head. "Sorry, I'm afraid I haven't seen anything unusual lately." Wally told him with his tranquil voice. Of course he knew they were looking for him. Who else could it be? But Wally decided the best course of action would be to just play it cool and pretend he knew nothing about the matter.

Sherman seemed a bit disappointed. "Very well. Thank you sir." Sherman said before walking over to another table to interrogate. Once Sherman was away, Wally had a smug grin on his face. That fool had unknowingly just revealed his intentions to him. Of course, he didn't think the man would get very far in his investigation, but now that he knew what was going on, he'd make a mental note to keep an eye out for this person. If he ever got close to finding the truth, Wally would make sure to take matters into his own hands.

Barry (Banzai) & Edward (Ed) - Location: Outside The Shark's Reef - With: Each other - Mood: Frustrated.

Once Barry and Edward had managed to get those trash cans off of them, they now contemplated their current situation. They were broke again, the money that had stolen was gone. Not only that, but they were still hungry, and now they smelled like trash. This was not good. "Is the world secretly conspiring against us?" Barry asked. Edward just shrugged. He honestly didn't know what to say about this. Barry facepalmed. "Now what are we going to do?" Barry asked. Their only option left would probably be to assault one of the people who came out of The Shark's Reef, but the stench of trash they now had would give them away too easily now. Barry and Edward contemplated their current situation. No idea of what to do now.

Doug.png

Doug Carlson / / Location: Doug's pet grooming service / / With: Marley BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud , Lena Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes , Ronald KingOfGrief KingOfGrief / / Mood: Excited

Lena's enthusiasm at coming into his shop made Doug bubble with pride. His smile grew even bigger when she ran over to him, "It has been a great day! Even better now that you are here. Oh today has been being a very good day today indeed! I helped some of my friends this morning and then I had two new customers come in! One being Marley here. I helped her and her dog. She has just gotten her now dog here Walter! He is very sweet and gentle." Doug looked around at the three people in his shop and beamed. He hardly ever had more than one person here and they generally didn't stay for very long so this was a real treat. He quickly realized that he had not yet offered muffins to them and felt a twinge of shame for being a bad host. "Oh! I have here some very delicious homemade muffins if you would be of interest to have one!" He went back over to the table and brought over the plate of muffins he had gotten out for Marley, offering them to his two friends who had just arrived. Well, and Marley if she wanted another one.

(Dug from Up)
Happy Dug.png

Mor'du.jpg

Name: Somhlth Bhais Bearraidh (Bear) / / Location: The car / / With: The Mayor Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes / / Mood: indifferent

At the Mayor's question Somhlth looked over at her, gave a sharp nod and balled his hand into a fist slamming it into his other open hand. He was a man of few words. Very few words. So few, in fact, he wasn't even sure what his own voice sounded like. Probably deep and menacing like the lull in the background of a horror film, but he didn't care to find out. He had perfected a form of communication that included growling, bellowing, and random hand signals. It seemed to do the trick just fine, so he never bothered to speak. Plus there was something so internally primal about him it just felt right to play the part of the Bear everyone saw him to be. He had no idea what the rest of the day might hold, but he did hope that it included fish and potatoes. And possibly some berries and a nice ice bath.

(Mor'du from Brave)
Mor'du scary.jpg

d5f057fba2b2bcacb5b3398cae12828c.jpg

FRANK "THE TRAMP" TARANTINO
Mentions: Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes , KingOfGrief KingOfGrief (only mentions)

Frank smiled and nodded. "Well, yes. Of course. You can't judge the artwork of children based on its technique, but on its spirit. Technique needs training... but spirit is born with you."

The Tramp leaned on his elbows a bit and interlaces his fingers, squinting thoughtfully as he listened to Lynette muse about past lives. He stared at her (she's so cute, he briefly noted) and blinked hard.

When a baby moves in, you move out.

"On any other day, I might have laughed at you... Lady Pidge. Talking about past lives and all," Frank finally says, voice hushed, "But - and you should know, I'm usually more suave than this - you're definitely... doing something to me. I'm getting memories here I've... never had. Couldn't have had. We..."

What are you doing on this side of the tracks?

Frank tentatively reached out with his hand, face contorted into an unsure frown. His hand hovered ever closer toward Lynette's.

Aw, come on, Pidge. It wasn't my fault!

"We have a connection," Frank said, almost laughing. Isn't this the same fake line he fed Jayde and Peggy and all the others? But this time... This time it felt real.

Frank finally made contact with the back of Lynette's hand. He felt her warmth, and gently ran his fingers over her smooth skin. He just stared at the movement in fascination. His heart was pumping double-time just from doing this.

Then, Frank abruptly pulled his hand back. He subtly lifted his sleeve up to cover part of his face, and looked the other direction. Someone was watching them. Or, at least, had noticed them. Some kid with brown hair.

"You know who that is?" Frank mumbled to Lynette.

latest

Molly Tackman / Location: The Web / With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / Mood: Sheepish, happy

Molly's eyes widened, and she shook her head, waving her hands in dismissal. "No no, I'm not cold. You were just clutching the sleeves so I thought you might be. Thank you though." Molly said with a small smile. The thought of wearing Jayde's jacket made her momentarily blush for some reason, but she shook it off.

"But yeah," She added on to what they had been previously discussing, "It would be nice to have more freedom. That, and my parents not blaming me for the large sums of money being taken out of the accounts." She scoffed with a grin, and rolled her eyes at her own remark. Now that her pounding headache was finally starting to settle, she took notice to the stinging on her right bicep. She looked at her arm to see a small tear in her shirt, and there was a scratch that had dried up blood on it. She shrugged to herself and turned back to Jayde.

"Oh, and to answer your question before this whole fiasco started, my favorite slushie flavor is strawberry." She said with a cheeky grin.

1381c11ccc81d3f5f9c3fe1194f6e74e.jpg

1586184401409.png
Interaction: Eliza, Old Man Bill, & Officer Wolfe L Larstral Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Killerclown Killerclown
Mood: Hospitable (In his own, arrogant lil way)
An arrogant grin stretched over his face as he nodded in acknowledgment of the Officer's decision. Hugo was indeed putting the poor man right where he wanted him. "Oh how splendid good sir! He exclaimed in delight, and Eliza's response only made him happier. Was he good, or was he good? What wasn't there to love about Hugo Martin? Finally releasing the shoulder of the pretty damsel from his frigid grasp, he replied, "Oh, of course, Ms. Landon. Leave whenever you need to. I'd hate for Hermosa Times to have to write their front page of me without their main writer." With a brash wink following his words, Hugo chuckled, and quite an obnoxious sound it was.

He wasn't too excited about the old hag joining them, but, the fans liked a man who could deal. "Great! The foods on me my friends, let us enjoy!" He said as he led the party inside. After ordering a table right near the window, mostly so he was still in view of the cameras, Hugo also arranged an advertiser of baked biscuits, sometimes, it was all he ate. "So," He started with his signature clean grin, "I presume you lot had yourselves a rather fine day so far?"

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: The Web//With Molly ctrinity866 ctrinity866 //Mood: playful
Jayde merely grinned, face turning pink briefly when she noticed Molly's face flush. She turned away to compose herself before chuckling. "What's the matter, Molls? Got a crush on me?" she joked, giving her a playful nudge before her smile softened to become less impish, much more genuine.

"You know, you don't have to put up with that." she muttered, eyeing the scratch and digging into her shredded jeans' pocket to pull out a bit of gauze and a Wet Wipe to clean the scrape, bandaging it up. "You could come to the Court, you know? We get internet down there, so you can still do the work, but not with Ma and Pa breathing down your neck." she offered before humming.

"Strawberry..." she mused, thinking it over. She had had strawberry and blue raspberry mixed together before and though it was really good, the color was what had stood out to her. A nice purple color. Not that many people knew that purple was her favorite color, nor would anyone know either. "Y'know, mixing that with blue raspberry is really good." she commented, clearing her throat as she glanced away from the scratch and looked back up to Molly's eyes with a smile.

anigif_sub-buzz-29432-1525978362-2.gif

Molly Tackman / Location: The Web / With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / Mood: Shy

Nearly all of what Jayde had done and said in the past few seconds caught Molly off guard. Nonsense sputtered from her mouth before a "thank you" was muttered for the bandage for her scratch. She gave her a shy smile in return.

"Oh really, I've never heard of that before. Usually it's gross mixtures being made, like cherry and orange soda or something." She squeezed her eyes shut, making a weird face.

Then she looked back to Jayde briefly and sighed. With one hand, she fiddled with the bracelets on the other mindlessly.

1381c11ccc81d3f5f9c3fe1194f6e74e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back