• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
basil rpnation martin freeman.jpg
Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Reflective, huffy

"Damn, and you're not a cheap man, Dawson. I know you'll overcharge because it's me." Basil pouted but couldn't help but snicker a bit, smiling a little. He nodded, "Precisely. Right now it's too dangerous, Hell it might be too dangerous for me to be in this house now but I have no choice. I have a lot of sensitive information stored away in one of my hidey holes in this house. I rather like my secret rooms." He grinned, then heard a soft squeaking sound beside him. On top of the couch was a small brown mouse, and Basil smiled, lifting his hand to it. "Hello, little one. Come to check on me, have you?"

The mouse scurried up Basil's arm to sit on his shoulder, cleaning itself and keeping him company. He sighed and looked to Dawson, "I have a lot of mice friends here in this house, they're harmless, I assure you." He pet his little friend on the head, before looking down and reflecting back on that time between him and that rat bastard. "Dawson, I hate to admit that you're right, so I won't admit it. You know...when I first encountered that man, I felt...a sort of spark inside of my soul, I suppose you could say. It felt familiar and frightening, how much I found myself loathing and...loving him...his mind was as brilliant as mine, perhaps...even more so. Maybe it was his mind I fell in love with truly, who knows?"

He shook his head, "Anyway, I can't dwell on the past. As I told Olivia, that bastard is probably off in Calcutta enjoying his stolen riches or something. Who knows, who cares. I told Jayde not to dwell on her ex boyfriend and here I am dwelling on an old flame that burned me in the end. Bah!" He huffed, then looked to Dawson, "My head is perfectly sized for my body, I'll thank you! Go and make us some tea, would you please Dawson? And stop teasing me!" He huffed once more, the mouse on his shoulder squeaking a bit softly.

basil being prissy again.jpg

David Q Dawson.jpg
Dawson//Location: Basil's House//With: Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: teasing
"Now how would you know I care if I don't tease you?" Dawson jokes, standing up and rolling his eyes. "Someone has to do it. And any more talk about that rat bastard and I'll slug you." he scowled. "It isn't just you anymore. You need to set the example for your two girls."

"I knew mice were your spirit animal." Dawson laughed as he made his way to the kitchen to start a kettle for tea. "And besides, I'm not a cheap whore, I have some standards."

f296156753361cb67fa819b02f1ea609.jpg
Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Olympic Park//With Addy EddieTeddie EddieTeddie and Olivia//Mood: Apologetic
"Hmm..." Jayde pondered at the request for directions, turning up to find the North Star. "We're both headed the same way." she glanced to Addy. "You'll want to follow us." she gave a nod in the direction her and Olivia were headed, starting on.

"I guess you can say we started off on the wrong foot. I was sorta having a bad day." It was starting to improve, the strange warmth of having a family, almost spending a night with Molly to vent...and the Mayor continued to ruin her life. "But that's no excuse for acting like that." she crossed her arms. "So, let's just take what happened off the table and start fresh. The name's Jayde. And you are?"

shit.gif

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: The Shark's Reef // With: Meridyth Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Pleased

"If that mouse speaks out of turn again, rest assured you'll see broken bones next. If he's as smart as he claims to be, he'll learn his lesson. Then again, we've already had him locked up seven times, maybe he isn't so clever after all." Sybille chuckled and finished her wine, "You know, come to think of it, Meridyth...I have some contacts I can reach out to, and they can certainly get me a 'double agent,' as it were. Find someone to perfectly blend in with the crowd, locate the Gypsies, and this person can give us both the dirt on what we need to locate these pests and lock them up forever in my dungeon cells. I'm using these same contacts to track down a specific man to deal with Basil, one from his past. It's been extremely hard to track him down, but I hope to bring him here soon." She then took out her wallet, "Lunch is on me, dear, I have to go back to the office, it's a very busy day today and that Harris CEO gave me a little present I need to open." She snapped her finger to get the waitress' attention. ( Redfork2000 Redfork2000 )​

Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Content

"You slug me, Dawson, I'll shoot you in the foot with my pistol." Basil grumbled out but teased his best friend in return, trying to fight back a smile and failing. Dawson always knew how to put Basil in good spirits, he really appreciated his dear friend for it. "And there's other ways to show me you care, you can buy me flowers and chocolates, you can treat me to dinner, treat me like real lady." He winced when he put the ice pack back on his face, taking intermittent breaks with putting on the ice and taking it off. His head felt right again, and thankfully the aspirin was kicking in.

"I know it isn't just about me anymore, old chap," He called to Dawson when his friend went into the kitchen to make some tea for both of them. "A lot of lives are at stake now, but I am the leader of this rebellion we're forming. I'm organizing the whole thing, and I feel it is my duty to protect everyone on our side." He pet his little mouse friend again on the head with a finger, and the mouse squeaked in appreciation. He chuckled, "You know, there's a lawyer in this town, Meridyth Divine, she calls me 'mouseling' all the time. I call her Sushi Attorney at law because she's a fishy sort of woman. Kind of smells like fish, too." He rolled his eyes and smirked. He then laughed, "Oh, you're just like me then, Dawson! We can be expensive whores together!"

basil rpnation icon disney.jpg

David Q Dawson.jpg
Dawson//Location: Basil's House//With Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: humoured
"You, my dear would make one ass ugly woman. Olivia doesn't need that image and if you're right, Jayde's been through enough without seeing your inner lady." Dawson joked. "Besides, you're in no state to protect anyone with a muddled brain. And Jayde currently has the larger, well, lady balls." Dawson comments. "So you're not the only one leading a one front war. So how about we go dress you in drag and send you to the shady district to start whoring ourselves off to pay for this rebellion, hmm?" he joked, gently nudging him with an elbow.

Adelaide "Addy" Bloom
828eea851334ef96754f36a950926466.jpg

Rapunzel
Location: Olympic forest With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: At ease
Adelaide gladly followed them in the direction they were going. Though she was still in a hurry, the immense panic she had felt earlier had passed.

“I’m Adelaide, but my friend call me Addy,” She answered gladly when asked about her name. Jayde seemed like a good person, and Adelaide would be more than happy to put their rocky start behind her.

“I really shouldn’t have snuck into your place… I was just so curious, and bored. I guess I should have listened to mother. Staying at home is safest. And a part of me really do regret getting you all in trouble, but a bigger part of me don’t. It’s the first time in ages I’ve actually felt this alive. Or alive at all,”

Once again she was going on in a non stop rant and had to mentally stop herself from going on. For the first time since she had followed the strangers into the tunnel after the crash, her heart had resumed a normal beat. And the worry that her mother would get made ceased to the back of her head, she was just glad to have experienced something that wasn’t inside the four walls of her house.

dd202bd39392fb1c3f718e75c52b35cd.gif

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Olympic Park//With Olivia and Addy EddieTeddie EddieTeddie //Mood: relieved
Jayde just stared at Addy as she revealed that she never got out. "That's...that's super suspicous..." she admits humming as she tried to ponder who her mother could possibly be. All the children were required to attend public school."Who's your mother?" she asked tentatively, wondering who her mother could possibly be.

"You know, this doesn't have to be a one and done thing." she commented. "If your mother has such a stick up her ass, no offence, you could meet up with me at the Old Church. That's usually where Gypsies hang out when they're not in our hideout." She wanted to try using the term "Court of Miracles" around Addy, just in case she let something slip. "And bring that friend."

anigif_sub-buzz-29432-1525978362-2.gif

Rachel Green - Location: The Shark's Reef - With: Mayor Sybille Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Meridyth (Ursula) Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 - Mood: Stressed

Rachel was dashing around attending several tables, when she heard someone snapping her fingers. It was Mayor Sybille, probably calling her to pay for the meal. She rushed over to her table, and despite the stress she's under, still does her best to smile at all the customers, specially Mayor Sybille. It's no mystery to Rachel that her boss Mr. Jones keeps good relations with the mayor. "How can I help you?" Rachel asked, hiding her stress behind a friendly smile.

Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Slightly offended but trying not to laugh at the same time

"Oh, shut up!" Basil quipped back at Dawson with a huff, sitting up on the couch and planting his feet on the ground. He looked to his little mouse friend and shook his head, "You see what this man does to me? It's cruel." He murmured to the mouse who squeaked lightly back at him, and then he looked to Dawson once more. "I'd make a prettier woman than you, that's for certain. I'd get more men than you and more money. I'd even make a wager on that, and where's my tea?!" He sighed a bit but felt a light blush on his cheeks, this conversation was making him flustered. "That's true, Jayde does have a lot of balls for a lady. She and I can both lead this rebellion, of course, but I still want to protect her, and Olivia too of course. And you, Dawson, I'll protect you as well despite the fact that you can be so cruel to me sometimes."

"I'm not whoring myself anywhere, you can do so if you wish, bring the five cents you'll surely make back here after the night's done, alright?" He laughed with a grin, being cheeky again. "Ah, Dawson, how I've missed you ol' boy."

David Q Dawson.jpg
Dawson//Location: Basil's House//With: Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: teasing
"Oh, don't get your thong in a twist, it's coming." Dawson teased setting the pot down on the table before taking a seat. "The mouse isn't a proper third party, by the way. Animals don't get a vote. Sorry, Cheese." he grinned to the tiny brown thing on Basil's shoulder

"She's probably got more balls than you. They're at least visible." He reminded Basil, briefly tapping his chest. "But her and Olivia can handle themselves for now." he commented with a smirk. "You'll make an excellent housewife one day." he laughed shaking his head. "I however am not a five cent whore." he laughed harder. "I've missed you too, chap."

Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Jovial, then serious

"So vulgar, Dawson, good Lord." Basil snickered and winked to the mouse on his shoulder, then looked to Dawson coming back in with the tea tray. He lightly glared at Dawson but it was playful, "His name is not Cheese, it's Winston Fairchild, I'll have you know. He has a wife named Margaret and two children. He lived here before Toby and I moved in, and he welcomed us both with open arms." Speaking of Toby, the dog came in when he heard his name being called, and the hound jumped onto the couch and sat by Basil, who pet his head softly.

"Dawson, are all these insults because you missed me that much in the fourteen months I've been gone? You've kept it all bottled up and now you're letting loose." He grinned, set his ice pack aside and poured himself and Dawson some tea, then giving them both a good amount of cream and sugar. He took a sip of his own tea before speaking once more, "You're right, Dawson, I'm sorry to discredit you. I meant that you were a ten cent whore." He winked at Dawson with a grin and sighed, "Ah, Dawson...with you and Olivia back in my life, I truly feel like I'm back in London again, as if nothing has changed..." then he turned serious and looked at his best friend.

"...Who murdered my brother, Dawson?"

IMG_20200330_191843_961~2.jpg
Julio Cruz / Location: In the deep part of Olympic National Forest / With: No one / Mood: Sour

Julio sat up in a tree, the branches tickling his arms and neck. In his hands he held his guitar, strumming chords quietly with his fingers. His honey brown eyes glazed through the dark lazily, and he sighed. He sang softly in Spanish, an old forgotten song. It was in the middle of the last verse when he heard twigs snap below him. He pressed his hand to his guitar to stop the sound from the instrument.

He peered down to the ground to see who it was. He assumed it to be an animal of the sort. Instead, there was a young woman. She had really big, messy black hair. She looked lost. "Jayde?" The woman whispered. Julio's eyes widened. It took him back to a brief memory of him sitting with a group of friends, playing cards. They were talking about criminals, and a name that seemed very familiar to what the young woman was calling out.

An idea formed in Julio's mind. It was vicious, and quite unnecessary. Although, it could bear a positive hand for him. He placesd his guitar in a wedge of the tree, and balanced himself in a squat on the branch he had been sitting on. The woman continued to walk around carefully. He jumped down, landing a few feet behind her. She froze. He stepped closer and closer quickly. She turned around and yelped. He grabbed her arm, and put his hand around her mouth. She kicked and pushed, but it couldn't break his hold.

5765f2b486826ed28b91624b3da5b1b0.jpg

IMG_20200330_185925_918~2.jpg
Molly Tackman / Location: In the deep part of Olympic National Forest / With: Alone, looking for Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / Mood: Scared but too stubborn to admit it

Everything had happened in a blur. There was a person talking to Jayde, then she left in a hurry. Molly would have followed, but it was business that she didn't quite understand what was going on. Next thing she knew, she found herself walking in the same direction Jayde had gone, worrying that she might be in danger.

Then she found herself in the forest. She scoured the vegetation, walking carefully. The trees reached put like claws, and she bit back childish tears of frustration. The littlest noises made her jump. It wasn't until she heard a crash behind her when she went rigid. She turned around to see a figure towering over her. Her heart instantly started beating a million times faster. He reached out and grabbed her, and she instantly retaliated with kicking and hitting, but he was too strong. He began draggng her across the forest ground. Her fighting was relentless.

f4475d9b82731e53e3c13a339fec7c71.jpg

David Q Dawson.jpg
Dawson//Location: Basil's house//With Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Grim
Dawson was due to open his mouth to retort about being at least a fifty dollar whore but his laughter died as soon as Basil questioned his brother's death. Dawson took a sip of tea before setting the cup down, frowning a bit.

"I wish I could tell you." he said finally. "But Scotland Yard doesn't have a suspect. All they know is they found him around the red light district of London, for one reason or another. I won't tell you about the state of the body. You're better off not knowing. But safe to say it wasn't pleasant. But they haven't found anything."

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Olympic Forest National Park//With: Olivia and Addy EddieTeddie EddieTeddie //Mood: Reflective, on alert
As Jayde had gone into explaining a bit about there being eyes and ears all around Hermosa, said set of eyes and ears raced towards her and yanked on her sleeve, revealing several thin scars going up her wrist. She yanked her arm back and froze in her tracks, turning around.

"What?" she demanded, eyes narrowed.

"That Molly girl...the one you were going to 7-11 with? She got taken...we didn't see the face, but they dragged her off!" Jayde's heart stopped mid-beat, seeing the Old Church in the distance, she turned to Addy.

"I'm sorry I can't accompany you back to the old entrance, but, if you're needing to know..." she hummed, glancing to the stars for a reference point. "From the Old Church, take a left and move along down Tully Road, then hang a right, that's where the entrance is that you went through. I'm sorry I can't help you more it's an emergency!" she turned to the bird who relayed the information. "Take Olivia here down to my bed," she orders, shrugging her jacket off to wrap around Olivia as she handed the agent her stuff. "Don't let anyone in or out of my room until I get back with Molly. Olivia, I'm sorry, but Jack will take awesome care of you. My night isn't done just yet." she muttered, smoothing the girl's hair before making a break for the direction that she was told Molly was being dragged, screaming her name.

How could she have left her alone like that?! Why did she bail on her instead of insisting that she come with? God, if anything happened to Molly, it'd be all her fault!

shit.gif

Molly Tackman / Location: Olympic National Forest / With: Julio / Mood: Angry, frightened

Molly screamed louder, her voice muffled by the man's hand. She bit him hard, and he hissed in pain, letting her go for a brief moment. She scrambled to get out if his reach, tumbling over a log. The man grabbed her ankle, pulling her back. A branch scraped her arm, and her clothes were caked in mud. "Let go of me!" She yelled, kicking back. She managed to land a hit on his shoulder. In the distance, she heard quick footsteps.

Molly managed to scramble up, but was quickly tripped over by another fallen log. The back of her head hit a tree, and everything went black.

Julio Cruz / Location: Olympic National Forest / With: Molly / Mood: Frustrated

Julio rolled his eyes as the woman managed to knock herself out. He looked at his clothes and sighed in disgust at how dirty they had gotten.

He picked Molly up and hoisted her over his broad shoulder. Then he turned to make his way out of the forest and to someone who may know how to use the victim as leverage.

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Olympic Forest//With: Molly and Julio ctrinity866 ctrinity866 //Mood: Livid
Jayde froze as soon as she heard a scream and ran to the source, drawing a knife when she saw the figure slinging Molly over his shoulder. She threw her knife and hit the figure in his shoulder. "Hey!" she shouted, charging forward and grabbing him. "Let. Her. Go. Or I'll gut you here and now." she warned angrily, eyes narrowed and fire dancing in her eyes as she grabbed at a pressure point in his shoulder, pressing in deep to drop him to his knees.

grr.gif

Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Grieved

"The Red Light District? What on Earth was he doing there?" Basil mused aloud, looking down in serious contemplation with a hard frown on his lips. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "Damn it, if only I were able to leave this place! If only I hadn't come out here to chase that rat bastard in the first place, my brother would...he'd still be alive..." He bowed his head and covered his eyes with a hand, trying to fight back his tears and failing miserably. "Damn it!" He hissed out a curse through his teeth, wracking his brain but without actually being there to solve the case...God, he felt so helpless! "Dawson...as soon as I find a way to get this barrier around the town disabled for good...I plan to find the man who killed my brother." He lowered his hand from his glistening eyes and looked to Dawson in determination and grief.

basil mourns.jpg

Molly Tackman: / Location: Olympic National Forest / With: Julio and Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / Mood: Kind of uh, unconscious

As Julio fell to the ground, wincing in pain, he dropped Molly out of his arms, and she hit the ground with a lifeless thud. With her entire being in disarray, she looked like a disaster, or even a zombie.

Julio Cruz / Location: Olympic National Forest / With: Molly and Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / Mood: Fast and furious: tokyo drift

Julio cried out in pain as the knife his his shoulder, and he had dropped Molly out of his arms. "What the hell?" He growled angrily. He managed to look over his shoulder and see her. "Oh, you must be the punk they were talking about." He groaned in pain and pulled the knife from his shoulder, and shook her off. He plastered an annoyed look on his face.

"I don't want any trouble." He looked to Molly. "Not anymore, anyway." His annoyed frown turned into a pained expression as he touched his shoulder with his other hand. "Whatever you punks have going on isn't my business anyway. Last time I get involved in any controversial business." He looked up to the tree where his guitar had been, and shook his head before turning to walk away.

simba.jpg
((Simba looks like this except with darker (chocolate brown) skin and auburn rather than red hair))

Simba || Location: streets -> Starway Diner || With: Callum -> Frank and Lynette (hasn't interacted with them yet) Wondertainment Wondertainment Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes EddieTeddie EddieTeddie

Simba was far too naive to notice the briskness or dismissiveness in the way Callum interacted with him. When his Uncle jogged away he just shrugged it off, knowing his Uncle to be a busy man, and called after him, "I look forward to your next visit, Uncle!"

He was growing peckish now, and with the ample weekly allowance his father gave him dining out in town was no problem. He headed for one of his favourite restaurants, the Starway Diner. It was mostly empty, apart from one couple engaged in intense conversation - Lynette, who had been one of Simba's teachers at school last year, and a silver-haired man.

Simba suppressed a giggle as he sat down at the table next to theirs and picked up a menu - it was always weird seeing teachers outside of school.

ronno.jpg
((Ronald looks like this but with bright green eyes))

Ronald || Location: outside the Country Club -> Doug's pet store || With: Lena -> Lena, Doug and Marley Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Combatmebro Combatmebro BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud

Ronald waited anxiously - it seemed to take Lena an age to decide whether or not to go to the pet store with him. He should have just gone with walking in the woods - it would've been boring, but at least it would've been with Lena. But finally, Lena agreed to go with them. Ronald grinned and took her hand. "This way!"

As they walked he regaled her with (obviously made up) tales about what a great wildlife ranger he was, how much the animals loved him, and how much the hunters feared him. He was completely oblivious to her reactions to what he was saying and barely let her get a word in.

When they arrived at the pet store he pushed open the door and stepped in to find two people inside- a man wearing an apron who he assumed to be the owner, and a woman with her dog. Ronald shivered a little- dogs made him nervous.

Mor'du.jpg

Name: Somhlth Bhais Bearraidh (Bear) / / Location: Shark's Reef / / With: The Mayor Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes / / Mood: indifferent

As they drove away from Basil's place a rock found itself lodged in the back windshield. Little bits of glass shattered around Solmhlth and harmlessly bounced off of his shoulders. He didn't even bother to look back at who did it because he didn't care. It wasn't his problem. He simply leaned forward, tapped the driver and pointed to the back windshield. Without having to say a word the driver changed their direction to the Mayor's preferred auto shop in town. They arrived and all Solmhlth had to do was get out of the car, and point to the back window before the workers left what they were doing and jumped to work replacing the back window. With Solmhlth towering over them the work seemed to go much faster than usual and they were done quick as lightning. With a simple nod Solmhlth got back into the car and the driver too off. The Mayor had a tab here that may or may not ever get paid. Soon they pulled back up to the front of Shark's Reef and Solmhlth heaved himself out of the car, waiting for the Mayor to look over so he could signal that the job was done.

(Mor'du from Brave)
Mor'du scary.jpg

Last edited:

Doug.png

Doug Carlson / / Location: Doug's pet grooming service / / With: Marley BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud , Lena Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes , Ronald KingOfGrief KingOfGrief / / Mood: Excited

Doug heard the door jingle open and two people walked in. A young woman and man who Doug recognized as the forest rangers for the national park on the outside of town, Lena and Ronald. His face already had his signature goofy smile on it as he spoke, "Welcome to Doug's Pet Grooming Service! Where we will put a smile on you face and also clean your pet! How can I being of service to you today Lena and Ronald?" It was only then that he realized they didn't have any animals with them. Maybe they just wanted to make an appointment? Or... or they needed help finding a new pet!!! Excitment started to bubble up inside of him at the prospect of helping a stray or pet from the pound find a new home. He would even give them a free full service grooming experience for their new family member! He could hardly keep himself composed as he waited to hear what they needed him for.

(Dug from Up)
Happy Dug.png

Last edited:
Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Olympic Park//With Julio and Molly ctrinity866 ctrinity866 //Mood: Panicked
"Yeah, you'd better run you coward!" she yelled, watching him go, turning and going a paler shade of white at the sight of Molly. "Molly!" she gasped, rushing over to kneel at her side, reaching out with shaking hands to gently smack her cheeks. "Cmon, Molls, c'mon, get up!" she insisted, checking her over for any signs of injury, shaking, tears threatening to spill down, but her frantically blinking to try and keep them back.
SneakyAdeptDonkey-size_restricted.gif

David Q Dawson.jpg
Dawson//Location: Basil's House//With Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Sombre
"I don't blame you one bit, my friend." Dawson sighed, glancing to Basil at his decision to get to London as soon as he can lift this curse to find his brother's killer. "And I'll be right behind you, but now is not the time to dwell on that." Dawson takes a sip of his tea. "You can't blame yourself. But again, other matters are calling to your attention. You have a rebellion to raise up, and a niece that's in dire need for her own consolation. Your emotions matter, Basil, truly, they do, but Olivia is just a girl. Do you want her to end up callous and broken like that Jayde girl? You are the only family she has left."

sybille leblanc icon rpnation.jpg
Mayor Sybille LeBlanc // Location: The Shark's Reef // With: Meridyth Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and talking to Rachel Redfork2000 Redfork2000 // Mood: Back to Work

"Check, please. And hurry up, we need to get back to work." Sybille commanded in a sort of regal tone, before she smiled back to Meridyth, "I'll get in touch with those contacts soon, that way we can get an 'in' with those little Gypsies. We'll know their plans, their location, everything. And when the time is right, we'll burn them all out of their nest and apprehend them, lock them all up in such a way that they'll never see the sun again." She took out her credit card and handed it to Rachel once she got the check for them, "Lunch is on me, Meridyth dear, you can pay next time if you like~." She looked outside, but didn't see her car had arrived back yet, "Ugh, where is Bear and why is he taking so long?! It shouldn't take more than ten minutes to punch that little idiot in the face."​

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Doug's Pet Groomers // With: Ronald KingOfGrief KingOfGrief and Doug Combatmebro Combatmebro and Marley BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud // Mood: Embarrassed

Lena really hoped that Ronald didn't think this was a date of any kind, and God she hated the way he held her hand so firmly, as if dragging her along by her feet! She felt so embarrassed being seen with Ronald, deep in her heart and soul this didn't feel right...she didn't want to be with this man in a romantic capacity, and of course he would not take 'no' for an answer. She sighed and allowed Ronald to lead them to Doug's shop, oh thank God! Doug was a very nice guy, Lena liked him a lot and found him very good company. As soon as she could, she ripped her hand out of Ronald's grasp and went right over to Doug, who seemed to be helping another customer, a woman that Lena had seen before in passing but did not know.

"Doug! Hey there, how are you?" She smiled to him, "Ronald brought me here, n-not on a date or anything, we're just friends!" She wanted to clarify that right off the bat. "Have you been busy today?" She tried to not focus on the dog they had too much, she too was very nervous around dogs and preferred cats or small animals as pets.

1586122795382.png

Last edited:
Meridyth.jpg
Meridyth Divine//Location: The Shark's Reef//With Sybille Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Flattered
"Thank you, dear, I'll cover it next time." Meridyth smiled wiping her mouth as she finished her meal. "I'll be sure to see you as soon as possible to live on my end of that promise." she nodded, waiting patiently as she overheard the plight regarding Bear. "I'd assume he's doing far more, hopeful in fact. Though I'd be keen to assume that something less exciting happened."

-Ursula-.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back