• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Doug.png

Doug Carlson / / Location: Doug's pet grooming service / / With: Marley BellePotter_Stormcloud BellePotter_Stormcloud / / Mood: Proud

Doug smiled watching Marley and Walter have a little moment. It was always cute to see an owner and their pets get along so well! Part of the reason he did what he did was for seeing how happy people looked when they got their pets back all clean and groomed. It was the little things in life that seemed to bring the most joy and he was just happy to be a part of it.
"Well, next time Walter needs a clean up, feel free to be coming back! You can also make appointments ahead of time so that you can being sure your time you want will be available," still with a little smile on his lips Doug handed her his card which was really just a piece of rectangle-ish shaped card-stock that Doug had written "Doug's Pet Grooming Service!" and his work phone number on. It was very obviously handmade, but Doug was as proud as could be of them and loved to hand them out.

(Dug from Up)
Happy Dug.png

basil rpnation martin freeman.jpg
Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Olivia and Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Sheepish and huffy

"Oh, don't you smirk at me like that, Dawson!" Basil stuck his tongue out at his best friend and huffed, though he did look a bit sheepish. "And she's not some random girl, Dawson, she's been through a lot of severe trauma in her life and grew up in the Foster system. Her and the Gypsies are the real heroes of this town, if I am being perfectly frank. Imagine, a group of orphans who have more morals than the upper authorities in this town and they're punished for it by being forced to hide underground, it's all Topsy Turvy, Dawson!"

Basil huffed again and looked to Dawson with a small frown, "Oh, you'll meet her, surely. Never judge a book by its cover, Dawson, you know this to be true." He then looked to Olivia and blinked at her, sputtering a bit. "I-well, er...Olivia, for goodness' sake she's not a dog or cat one can simply keep! I would need to formally adopt her, it's a long process." He sat back in his couch and crossed his legs, pouting and crossing his arms over his chest. He glanced away, and looked to be seriously considering adopting Jayde. Perhaps when this was all over, he would surely do it.

basil being prissy again.jpg

Eugene.jpg

Jameson Bond / / Location: Court of Miracles / / With: (Maybe?) Dory L Larstral / / Mood: independent

Jeez, life moves fast down here. Jameson wasn't sure if it was his wounds that were slowing him down or if everyone just didn't wait around for an answer. "Hi, I'm Jameson, I really feel like I'm not that tall. Yeah my side is pretty bad. Thanks for asking," he grumbled to himself as he stood to his full height. If no one was actually going to help him, he would help himself. His little first-aid kit had not had much in it, but there had to be a bigger one around here somewhere. With a prayer and a count down Jameson pushed himself off the wall so he could stumble over towards some shelves and cabinets. If there was something anywhere in here, it would be there.
He managed to drag himself over to the other side of the room and started pulling open drawers till he found what he had been looking for. In the middle drawer of an old filing cabinet he found a bottle of rubbing alcohol, some clean bandages, and a bottle of ibuprofen. First things first he popped open the bottle and took 4 pills; dry swallowing them since there was no water that he could see. Then he set to work actually disinfecting his arm and side. After that was all done and properly dressed he stumbled back to the room he had come from to do the same to his leg.
Much to his delight it was mostly just bruises so it didn't take him long to clean the few scrapes and re-clothe himself. He dug around in his bag and pulled out his plain white cotton shirt to pull over his now completely covered arm and side. It was amazing what some pain killers and some proper first aid could do for a man. He walked back out with much greater ease than before and put the things he had removed back.
Finally able to focus without the distraction of pain or the most beautiful woman he had ever met, Jameson was able to look around and fully take in the room. Man, this place is a dump. He thought eyeing the dirt floors and array of junk laying around the edges.
At this point, the need for more sleep started gnawing at him and he gave in, walking back to the room he had originally woken up in and laying down Jameson was out like a light.

(Eugene from Tangled)
annoyed flynn.gif

Olivia//Location: Basils House//With: Dawson and Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: curious

Dawson hummed a touch as Olivia tried to think things through reaching down to pet Toby. “But, Uncle Basil...doesn’t she need love too?” She asked. “Puppies and kitties are easy to keep, why does it need to be hard to keep her?”

Dawson//Location: Basil’s House//With: Olivia and Basil//Mood: amused

Dawson hummed, rather impressed with the revelation of a group of delinquents with a morale compass to come to the aid of a random family.
“A group of orphans living underground...extrordinary. I must say she’s intelligent at least for considering that.” Dawson smirks. “I think you’ve developed a soft spot for the Moore girl, old boy.”

His eyes travel to Olivia as she starts asking questions. “You’re far too wise for your years little one.” He tells the girl.

Attachments

• 989B01AA-B0CB-4CF2-B4D6-7090D47628D0.jpeg
    989B01AA-B0CB-4CF2-B4D6-7090D47628D0.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
  • FB1E5122-9D9A-45D1-8483-31725F8EA91B.jpeg
    FB1E5122-9D9A-45D1-8483-31725F8EA91B.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 53A5BAE4-CE51-4A6C-AAF9-8D168ECED841.png
    53A5BAE4-CE51-4A6C-AAF9-8D168ECED841.png
    731 KB · Views: 0
  • 71345C36-922D-4CE9-A504-AA169BF4C320.jpeg
    71345C36-922D-4CE9-A504-AA169BF4C320.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Olivia and Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Damn it

Basil sighed and looked to Olivia, "Because, dear, it's an entire legal process. Even when adopting animals, it's also a process and a lot of paperwork. That's what happened when I adopted Toby here." He pet his hound, "And I've got mice living in my house as well, they like to come out once in a while. Don't worry, they're all harmless." He glanced to Dawson with a slight pout, "Must you keep making fun of me, ol' boy?" He rose from his couch and began pacing a bit again, it was an odd habit of his and had been for years. "And Dawson has an excellent point, Olivia, I wouldn't be surprised if you attended an Ivy League school by the time you were ten." He chuckled and ruffled her hair a bit. "I have three other guest rooms upstairs, Olivia I'll get your room set up tonight, and Dawson I shall do the same for you...if you stop making fun of me." He said in a cheeky tone.

basil rpnation icon disney.jpg

Mor'du.jpg
Name: Somhlth Bhais Bearraidh / / Location: Basil's House / / With: Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Olivia and Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 / / Mood: indifferent

Somhlth's phone buzzed and he pulled the thing out of his pocket. He had been quite averse to getting on, but the Mayor had insisted so here he was with a little electronic leash. The small flip phone looked miniature in his giant hands as he read the text from the Mayor. He let out a low growl, he hated running her errands, but this should be quick. Somhlth threw the car door back open and squished himself back inside, showing the driver the address he had been given. In some amount of time that Somhlth didn't bother to keep track of they arrived at Basil's place of residence.
The sleek car parked square in front of house and he got out of the car cracking his knuckles in preparation. This was an in and out job. No broken bones and no murder, much to Somhlth's disappointment. If she was going to treat him like an errand boy, she could at least give him something fun. He trudged up to the door and didn't bother knocking. He raised his foot and with one swift kick, the lock broke and the door flew open. He stood for a moment and took in the scene. There were three people in the room, two men and a girl. The man he was looking for, however, was easy to spot; the stench of pride radiated off him in waves.
Somhlth made his way over to Basil, ignoring the other two people present. As soon as he was within striking distance he pulled his arm back and swung. His hit landed squarely on Basil's upper cheek with enough force to send him flying backwards towards the wall like a sack of potatoes. It would give a nasty bruise that would last a few weeks at the least, but was not hard enough to actually do any lasting damage. Unfortunately. The mouse of a man stared stunned back at him, but before there was any time for an actual reaction Somhlth had already turned around and made his way to the door. The room was as quiet as death until he slammed the door closed so hard it shook the house. He trudged back to the car and squished back in, looking back at the house just in time to watch the door fall off of its hinges flat onto the porch and Somhlth almost, almost, smiled.

(Mor'du from Brave)
Mor'du scary.jpg

Jayde Moore//Location: bushes around 7-11//With: Molly @ctrinity886//Mood: content but that’s due to change.

Almost as soon as the explanation comes out, one of the Court slips from the bushes to inform Jayde of an assault at the Hawkins place, prompting her face to contort with rage as she hides away from the road, grabbing the largest rock she could find as she saw the car with the Mayors muscles in it, prompting her to throw it into the back window before turning to Molly.

“I’m afraid we’ll have to cut this one short.” She tells her, dashing towards Basil’s before she can be seen.

“What in the ever loving, teeth grinding, God fearing fuuuuuuuuuudge -?!” Her tirade immediately silenced at the sight of that kid that she had seen before they left.

“Someone crash the house party there, Basil?” She asked turning to the stranger. “Well why don’t you assess for a concussion, doctor while I take this one to get ice. Well?” She featured to Basil. “I’d think you’d be used to taking orders by now being military.” She nodded to Olivia and grinning as the other man opened his mouth to speak. “You could probably operate here and now, though I highly doubt it’s needed.” She called behind her holding a bag as the girl helped her get ice.

“You’re gonna ask me how I knew that.” She deduced as she returned with some ice, handing it to Basil. “You sewed your jacket sleeve back together with a lembert stitch. That’s a stitch usually perfected by such a profession. And you used a type of cafegart known for its peculiar pungency, it’s usually found in the Middle East, namely Afghanistan.” She crossed her arms.

“But I digress. You cool?” She asked Basil.

Attachments

• E0191408-29FC-4FE0-A9B9-D73511FC08D7.jpeg
    E0191408-29FC-4FE0-A9B9-D73511FC08D7.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 0
Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Olivia and Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 and encountered Bear Combatmebro Combatmebro // Mood: OW!!

Basil was about to speak again to his dear friend and niece when suddenly his front door slammed wide open, and he turned white as a ghost when he saw who it was. "Dawson, get in front of her." he whispered to his best friend, wanting Dawson to shield Olivia from what he assumed would occur, it was only a matter of time before the mayor sicced her personal dog on him. "Afternoon, Bear, how are--" he was cut off when a fist slammed into his head and sent him reeling back, pain throbbing in his skull and rattling his brain to the point where the detective couldn't think straight. He was sent flying back to the wall, and his hand went to the bruise that would surely form around his upper cheek and under his left eye. He stared at Bear as his knees visibly buckled, in shock only because the bodyguard came as soon as he left - well, this was a slap on the wrist compared to the horror stories he heard of what Bear was capable of, whether they were all true or not he couldn't verify right now, but he was inclined to believe them all.

He slid down the wall just as his own front door slammed down to the ground, and his was dazed and suffering a concussion, he knew it. He could hear Jayde's voice suddenly, his eyes blinking every so often and his vision very fuzzy. "Jayde...?" His voice was slurred a bit, it would take him a while to come back to his senses. She heard Jayde mention the Lambert Stitches on Dawson's sleeve...a vision flashed across his mind, of him saying those exact words except...it was in a different time and place, and he was a lot more furry in this strange vision. But just as quickly as it came to him, it was gone. He smiled, "Jayde...I'm impressed by your...perception. Almost as...good as mine..." He winced at the pain and felt as if he would fall unconscious. "I'm fine...just need treatment...might have a mild concussion, but I'll be alright. Dawson will...treat me. Get...get Olivia to safety...I fear...Bear saw her...can't let the mayor...take her from me...like she tried to do...to Delphina and her children."

basil-hurt.png
(Yay I can use this pic now lmfao)​

Last edited:
Jayde//Location: Basils house//With Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes Dawson and Olivia//Mood: enraged.

Jayde turned flashing a gentle grin Basils way. “You stop.” She tells him crossing her arms again. “Besides, when you’ve lived with a military family, a couple from the Middle East and a surgeon in three foster homes you pick stuff up.” She grinned flashing her own patchup job on her jacket.

“That damn...” she paused glancing to the child before covering her ears. “Bitch.” She said softly before uncovering said child’s ears. “Is gonna pay for this. Oh yes, she will.” Her eyes narrowed looking down to the trembling girl.

“Hey, it’s okay.” Her voice immediately went soft.

“Hes gonna get me.” The child whispered terrified.

“Olivia, yes?” Jayde almost smiled when the girl nodded. “Don’t you worry about a thing. Nobody’s taking you nowhere.” She promised. “No ones caught me yet, and I’ll be damned if they got you.” Her gaze turned to Dawson. “You know what to do. I’ll get her hidden in the Court. Here’s our plan.

Bear’s none too bright. I’ll keep Olivia until an officer comes here asking about enrolment. You will lie. There’s no girl. Let them look in the house if you have to to ease their suspicion. Once they think it was Bear being stupid, we’ll bring her back.”

“I say, that’s brilliant.” The stranger commended prompting a smirk from Jayde.

“Duh. Now, Olivia, I need you to gather what you can for me, Alright? I’ll have some friends bring the rest at dawn.”

Attachments

• AD6CC1CA-37C3-4D00-922A-30B459A1EF67.jpeg
    AD6CC1CA-37C3-4D00-922A-30B459A1EF67.jpeg
Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Jayde, Olivia and Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Woozy but slowly recovering

Basil chuckled breathlessly, "You've been in quite a many Foster homes, I see. Your knowledge...will come in handy." He was recovering but still rather woozy, he made himself sit up against the wall and he focused on looking at Jayde speaking with Olivia, reassuring her. He smiled a bit seeing that, he could tell that Jayde would make a great big sister to Olivia, perhaps that would come to fruition someday. He too listened to Jayde's plan, and he smiled, "An Excellent idea, Jayde. I'll send word...when it's safe for her to be in this house again. Olivia," he looked to his niece now, "Behave yourself...for Jayde and the Court, alright? They will take good care of you. It's not safe for you to be...in my house right now, but soon it will be. I'm going to be alright..I promise. Dawson will help me." He then looked to Jayde, "Jayde...thank you, so much. Please, both of you...be careful. Now go...quickly! The front door is broken down...people can probably see in here!"

1585981225851.png

Jayde Moore//Location: Basil’s house//With Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: urgent

Jayde flashed a small smirk. “Dude you don’t know the half of it.” She said before gathering what she could of Olivia’s. “Don’t worry, we’ll be back, okay? I promise.” She soothed a shaky Olivia as she ran to the Web quicker than a flash, sliding in as she set Olivia down. “It’ll be ok.” She assured the girl again heart warming a bit when Olivia immediately hugged her leg.

She knew what it was like to be alone and scared. And damn it, she was going to let this kid get hardened by fear. “Hey, Hey, listen...” she murmured. “We’ll go back. Only when it’s safe. Basil just doesn’t want to lose you to LeTwa - LeTwit.” She immediately corrected herself. “You’ll be ok.”

Dawson//Location: Basil’s House//With:Basil//Mood:business

Dawson watched shocked as the girl he barely caught a glimpse of barged back in and started ordering him around, authentically shocked at her nerve.

She was shaky, voice barely contained from rage as she gave the orders, lining out an idea and then promptly taking what Olivia had and raced off God knows where.

“Well, I believe it’s safe to say you were right about her. I’m authentically impressed.” He assured Basil. “Didn’t think her kind would get that smart. I could almost say she is your child if I didn’t knew any better

Attachments

• 7BAE5174-1313-4599-B0F1-810DBE771427.jpeg
    7BAE5174-1313-4599-B0F1-810DBE771427.jpeg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • EC2C3A6F-AFFE-41BD-BFD2-F6720AB030DF.png
    EC2C3A6F-AFFE-41BD-BFD2-F6720AB030DF.png
    731 KB · Views: 0
  • 790EBBE9-75A5-4E90-837E-00E53ED46650.jpeg
    790EBBE9-75A5-4E90-837E-00E53ED46650.jpeg
Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Slowly recovering, still in pain

The private detective smiled fondly watching Jayde take Olivia to safety, his vision becoming a bit more clear but not by much. He glanced to his best friend and chuckled, "I'm always right, Dawson, you know this by now." He took Dawson's hand in his own and held it, "Help me to the couch, won't you? Don't lay me down yet, I don't want to pass out because I feel I may have a mild concussion. But you can tell me that for sure, old boy." He then looked to his door, "And er...looks like I'll be needing to repair that as soon as possible. Damn." He sighed, "Well, at least things can't get any worse now, can they?" He murmured to Dawson. "All I need is that rat bastard showing up at my doorstep and that'll be the cherry on top."

basil-hurt.png

Callum Severin Howard
8be384c8dac1b5e585ffc16875db4306.jpg

Scar
Location: The streets With: Simba KingOfGrief KingOfGrief // Mood:
"I am not making her your aunt, trust me, that won't happen. But why don't you let me worry over who's my friends and who's my girlfriend?" Callum asked as nicely as he could. It wasn't that Yvette wouldn't make a great trophy wife, there just wasn't any place for a wife in his plan. At least not at first. And even if he had a 'girlfriend', Simba would be the last person he told.
"I'll come over as soon as I can, but you know me nephew, I dislike board games," Callum said, once again putting a fake smile on his lips, wanting nothing else than to be somewhere else. "The Court is nothing for you to worry about, it's a place only for criminals and rats. Oh, I've already told you too much now,"
Pea stepped up to him and wagged her tail impatiently.
"Looks like I've got to head off, I'll hopefully see you soon nephew," Before Simba could say anything more, Callum was already jogging down the streets in the direction of his house, wanting nothing more than to get away.

d5f057fba2b2bcacb5b3398cae12828c.jpg

FRANK "THE TRAMP" TARANTINO
Mentions: Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

"Oh, there's nothing to be envious about," Frank said, "I left New York when I was very young. I barely remember it. Except..."

Oh yeah, this was always a good move. As soon as he started waxing romantic about New York, he could always get the girl. That's right. He was still just trying to woo this girl.

"I remember," Frank said, his eyes moving somewhere distant, "I remember when I was... just, you know, this tiny baby... I saw the Statue of Liberty. God, she was beautiful. New York is so dense, you know. All these buildings shooting into the sky, and sometimes it just chokes you. Then you look at the sea, and just... this giant green lady, and she's holding a torch so everyone can see. She's so big, but she's so friendly. And this colossus, this gigantic monstrosity of metal, she gives you this look that's profound, and she's screaming a word, just one word that you can hear no matter where you are in the city...."

Frank blinks hard. "Hello."

"I've never seen anything like it since," Frank says, then adds flirtatiously, "Until today."

The Tramp smiles wistfully. "But the city itself was beautiful too. I remember going downtown once. And it's just... everyone's cranky and busy. But they're so... alive. They're just bursting with energy and drive. Not like here. They don't care about limits or rules. They're just... always pushing forward."

Frank looked earnestly into Lynette's eyes. Her deep, beautiful brown eyes. His legs went weak as he looked inside. It was such a cliche, but he felt like he was actually falling into those eyes.

"I wish you could've seen it," Frank mumbled.

Frank stared at Lynette a bit longer as she asked what he did for a living. She was pretty, for sure, in a vintage, classical sort of way. But there was something about her that just resonated with him. Frank felt desperate... something for her. He gulped hard as he averted his gaze awkwardly. In that moment, Frank felt shame. He had no real answer for her question.

Just give her the same old lie, Frank thought, You're an artist... You're an artist. It's not even that incorrect.

But for the first time in a very long time, Frank felt a desperate urge to explain himself. No, that wasn't it. Frank... Frank wanted Lynette to understand him. He wanted her to hold him and listen as he revealed his broken spirit.

"I have a confession to make," Frank said before realizing it, "We've... actually met before. It wasn't on the best of terms, but... Well... you were teaching earlier today and..."

Frank awkwardly mimed spray-painting. He stared at Lynette earnestly. God, he hoped she'd take this okay.

"I'm the Tramp," he finally said.

latest

Adelaide "Addy" Bloom
828eea851334ef96754f36a950926466.jpg

Rapunzel
Location: Olympic forest With: Dante Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 -> No one Mood: Panicked and scared
A sense of relief filled Adelaide when Mikey, a bit reluctantly, allowed her to go. The impatience was growing, but she knew it wasn't a long way from here to her house. Getting home before mother wouldn't be a big problem. Or so she thought before the one who had been scolded earlier came back.
"Please. I promise I won't tell anyone. And when I promise something, I never break that promise," Addy said sternly, despite feeling panic grip her, who knew where she would end up. She most likely wouldn't, she had no knowledge of the area surrounding the town. "Please, I really don't have time," She continued, but it was no use, Dante put the blindfolds on and lead her away. Panic gripped her even more now, she could no longer see and felt trapped and defenseless. Not seeing also lead to her stepping on sharp rocks she couldn't see, making an "ouch," sound at ever stone.

"I don't know where I am, I really don't. You can't leave me out here. I would never tell on you guys, I would never get you into trouble," She said to him seriously, a part hoping he'd at least try to listen. The feeling of being betrayed struck her; she had no ill intention, but here she was, left on her in a random place. "It's sad to see you're not as good as I thought," She gave Dante one more look before he disappeared, leaving her alone.

Now, where am I? It was apparent she was in the middle of a forest, but a forest could be many places, and the clock was ticking. Trying to find her way around, she started walking aimlessly in one direction.

Jadyn Renee Moore.jpg
Jayde Moore//Location: Headed to a Web entrance//With Olivia and about to run into Addy EddieTeddie EddieTeddie //Mood: Urgent
Just in case another one of LeTwat's cronies came for Basil, Jayde rushed Olivia through the woods into Olympic Forest, pausing when she saw a flash of blonde, turning to see the girl she had drawn her knife on earlier in the day. A nauseous wave of guilt swept over her as she stopped Olivia and made her way to her.

"Hey..." she muttered softly. "I, uh, I just wanted to apologize for earlier. Guess I just panicked. Court means a lot to us, you know? Someone outside of us knowing about where we were can mean a lot of people being arrested." she glanced around. "You know where you're going? If not, I suppose we can try and find your place or even give you a place for the night." she shrugged. "But again, this is secret. No one can know."

shit.gif
David Q Dawson.jpg
Dawson//Location: Basil's House//With: Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Urgent
"Well I'd hope you don't black out on me, I'm not carrying your arse to bed." Dawson joked helping him take a seat and pressing the impromptu ice pack Jayde had brought to Basil's face as he looked him over, humming.

"That girl is a touch rough around the edges, but I assume you get used to it." he grinned as he made a few mental notes. "But at least Olivia is safe. Perhaps that girl has connections to repair the door."

f296156753361cb67fa819b02f1ea609.jpg

faline icon rpnation.jpg
Lena Reed // Location: Outside of the Hermosa Country Club // With: Ronald KingOfGrief KingOfGrief // Mood: Hesitant

Lena stopped when Ronald told her to wait, but she did not turn to look at him right away. She listened to him speak in silence, and she thought over his offer with a small frown. Ronald didn't get it, she felt a strong sense of duty to protect the forest AND its creatures! She really felt alone in this, no one else shared her passion of the woods and its wildlife, and it made her feel...isolated from everyone else. Hopelessness washed over her as well as that lonesome feeling, and it almost made her cry then and there from a broken heart. But, she kept all of that to herself, and considered Ronald's offer.

"Because you helped me, Ronald," she finally said, "I'll go with you to this pet store. Consider it a token of my gratitude." She took a deep breath, then turned to Ronald and walked up to him, "Lead the way to this pet store."

1586034505267.png

Lady played by Sarah Brightman.jpg
Lynette Darling // Location: The Starway Diner // With: Frank Wondertainment Wondertainment // Mood: Stunned

Lynette was so fascinated and enraptured by Frank's talk of the city, she could almost see it in her mind's eye, the Statue of Liberty and all of those glorious skyscrapers lit up in the night, looking like glittering stars on Earth. She chuckled a bit and let out a dreamy sort of sigh, "I wish I could see it, too. I wish this invisible wall didn't exist, otherwise, well...I'd go there first, perhaps you could be my tour guide." She shrugged a bit, God for the life of her she couldn't stop staring at him, it filled her with a familiar warmth, but she knew she had never felt this way her entire life. She was starting to believe that stories of past lives could very well be true.

She then blinked when Frank said he had a confession to make, and she tilted her head a bit quirking her brow. She was about to ask if he was at the Elementary School when he came out with it: I'm the Tramp. Those words hit her like her ton of bricks and her eyes went wide. This man, who she just met and was falling madly in love with, was the man who vandalized the side of the school and ran off?! "You?! You're the one who..." She looked around the diner, then leaned forward and gave him a stern look, whispering to him. "Look, I hate that mayor as much as you do, but for goodness' sake don't vandalize the school, it will badly influence the children! Write that message elsewhere, on the side of the mayor's house for all I care, but don't you ever do that around children again, you hear me?!"

She huffed and leaned back up, clearing her throat. "Now that I've gotten that out of my system, I want you to know that you caused me a lot of stress today and you scared the daylights out of me. That being said...I don't blame you for acting out that way." She then looked down and whispered to him, "Truth be told, I've been...illegal teaching my children art and music for the past couple of months without getting caught. So, I would be a hypocrite for scolding you on breaking the law, when I've been doing the same thing." She then chuckled and looked up at him sheepishly, "I suppose that makes us both criminals, hm? But, we both hate the mayor, so...if we can both stick it to her while we're at it, I'd be content with that."

lady icon disney hermosa.png

Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Ugh

Basil chuckled, "Oh, you're carrying me to bed alright, Dawson. And you'll cook dinner for me, too, maybe even wash my back while I'm bathing." He grinned being cheeky again, allowing Dawson to help him to the couch. He put the ice over the affected area and wince a bit, then looked to his best friend, "Well, as I said Dawson, she's been through an entire lifetime of trauma so she is very guarded against people until she learns to trust them. But as you've seen, she has a good heart." He sighed, "I hope she does, I'll ask her when I see her again. Dawson, could you lift the front door and try to cover the front of the house, please? And bring me some aspirin, would you kindly?" He sighed, "You know, it's so hard being right all the time. If only people would listen to me more often, Dawson."

David Q Dawson.jpg
Dawson//Location: Basil's House//With Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: Am I his wife now?
"I draw the line at the bath. I'll have a hard enough time carrying your arse around." he joked rolling his eyes. Damn that Hippocratic oath sometimes. "Well, perhaps you should take Olivia's advice and 'keep her' as she's said." Dawson said, going to grab the pills and some water, handing them to his friend.

"And let's face it, you're rather guarded after what happened with He Who I Won't Name. You both need to heal. And let's hope she does have someone to fix the door." Dawson shook his head and laughed. "You know, Hawkins, if you stopped boasting about that mind of yours, you'd probably have fewer people wanting to bash your skull in." he joked.

f296156753361cb67fa819b02f1ea609.jpg

Barry (Banzai) & Edward (Ed) - Location: Town Street - With: Each other - Mood: Happy

Both Barry and Edward were laughing as they checked the purse, to figure out just how much money they had now. After checking all the money in the purse, they figured out they had about $400 now. "This is great! Let's go celebrate at The Shark's Reef!" Barry suggested to Edward. Both of them ran across the street and made their way towards The Shark's Reef to get a meal. It was already afternoon, and neither of the two had had a single meal yet, so they were excited to eat something finally.

However, right as they were literally a few steps from entering the restaurant, something fell right on their heads. Barry and Ed were shocked, and confused. "Hey, what in the world is this!?" Barry yelled, his voice sounding muffled. Two trash cans had fell on them, not only covering them in stinky garbage, but they had fallen in such a way that the upper half of their bodies were inside the trash cans, so they couldn't see a thing. Edwward began to make maniacal noises, while Barry tried to get the trash can off of him.

Then someone showed up, both men unable to see her due to the trash cans on their heads. It was a woman in her late twenties. She giggled as the two men had fallen in her trap. She then kicked the trash cans away, knocking both men over on their sides. "Hey, what's the big idea!?" Barry yelled out loud. She then pushed both trash cans with the tip of her boot, causing both trash cans (and the men inside them!) to roll away. She giggled again, and picked up the purse they had dropped when the trash cans fell on them. "Sometimes it's just too easy." The woman said with a noticeable french accent, as she looked inside the purse, grabbed all the money and valuables, before tossing away the empty purse. She giggled again, and then walked into the Shark's Reef, with a victory smile on her face. "Michelle Rouge strikes again." She said to herself in a low volume. "And as always, she gets what she wants." She added, before stepping into the restaurant.

Basil Hawkins // Location: At Home // With: Dr. Dawson Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Smug, healing

"Well, damn. And here I thought I could make you into my personal butler and caretaker, Dawson." Basil grinned and chuckled softly, shifting so that his feet were up on the couch but he remained sitting up, resting from the blow he suffered earlier courtesy of Bear. That man was surely holding back, which meant the mayor told him to do this as a warning. The next time, Basil would not be so lucky, he knew it, that man would be sent here again to break his arms or legs if the mayor were to send him here a second time. But Basil did NOT regret calling her and Meridyth insects, it was all worth it, even the punch to his face.

"Suppose I will, Dawson. I can adopt both Jayde and Olivia, but not yet. Not until the mayor is overthrown and the town is safe." He glanced to Dawson when that rat bastard was brought up, and he huffed at that. "Can you blame me? That bastard, charming as he can be, hurt me in the end then vanished without a word, without a trace. God, I'm quite good at falling for bad people like him, aren't I?" He blinked back tears, feeling that ache come back again. But he blinked them back and looked smugly at his best friend, "Dawson, I am a proud man as you know, and I shall never express humility, especially when it comes to my brilliant mind."

David Q Dawson.jpg
Dawson//Location: Basil's House//With Basil Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes //Mood: smh
"Not past this concussion, I'm not your servant. Pay me a bit more and we'll talk." Dawson joked taking a seat on the coffee table with a small grin.

"Maybe..." he hummed. "It'd be dangerous to have them both under your wing if you and her are both public enemy number one." Dawson mused before shaking his head. "I warned you that bastard was no good, but I guess the heart wants what it wants, so I can't entirely blame you for falling for his act." he sighed before smirking.

"Alright, but don't look to me when your head gets too big for that body of yours." he laughed.

David_Q._Dawson.png

Adelaide "Addy" Bloom
828eea851334ef96754f36a950926466.jpg

Rapunzel
Location: Olympic Forest With: Jayde Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 // Mood: Relieved
Adelaide had been preoccupied with trying to figure out her directions with the use of stars when she suddenly heard a voice. With a little yelp she turned around to see a friendly face. Was friendly the right word? At least it was familiar. In the background she spotted a little child. The girl that had waved a knife around earlier suddenly seemed more humble, and Adelaide could feel her stiff shoulders relax.
"No, it's okay. I'm the one who should apologize. After all, I kind of broke into your hideout. I'm so sorry for all the trouble I cause, I just... I didn't know," Adelaide said, taking a deep breath. "I really do promise to not tell anyone. To tell the truth, I don't really know that many people to tell," A part of her really wanted to tell Patrick, but she knew she couldn't. Telling her mother would be like sentencing herself to... she didn't know what her mother would do if she found out, but it wouldn't be present giving and bonding time.
"Thanks for your offer, but I just really need to find out how to get home. And honestly I've never been here before and I don't know where here is. I'm quite glad I met you actually, I felt completely hopeless. You think you can give me some directions? I need to get home quickly," Adelaide ranted on in one breath, before the memory of the other girl's own distressed face resurfaced.
"Are you feeling okay?"

giphy.gif

d5f057fba2b2bcacb5b3398cae12828c.jpg

FRANK "THE TRAMP" TARANTINO
Mentions: Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes

As Lynette started scolding Frank, her face contorting in anger, Frank felt something that he wasn't sure he actually ever felt in his life. Shame. His face felt hot as he realized what he'd done, and all the pain he'd caused. He had no idea how he was going to make it up to Lynette. He claimed to be doing this for the right reasons, but he'd done something damaging to other people out of anger and pain. He realized he wasn't the crusader of justice he thought he was.

Which is why Frank needed the rebellion. Something that can do real change, not just lash out in anger.

Which is why Frank needed Lynette. Ignore the love crap. That's not real. What's real is the good that can come out of Lynette joining the rebellion.

Frank breathed in deeply and smiled as Lynette talked about the art.

"Yeah, I saw that. The pigeon drawings. Adorable. Not very good, but adorable. Eh, you gotta forgive the kids, right? You should uh... probably start closing the blinds when you do things like that. That having been said..."

Frank looked around again to check for eavesdroppers.

"I think what you're doing is great. You're doing what you feel is right, even though it's dangerous as hell. And you're right! Kids need to be taught how to be creative. Why would someone ban art, when art is the only real way a person can... share their experiences? Songs and stories are how humans join together. It's what separates us from everything else. We understand..."

Frank leaned in, resting on his elbows, staring deeply into Lynette's eyes. "We understand beauty."

He smiled warmly at the mention of criminals.

"Hell yeah. Look at us outlaws. Normal people by day, vigilantes fighting the tyranny in the shadows. The Tramp and... I dunno. What do you want your outlaw name to be? Arts and Crafts? The Lady? ...Ms. Pigeon?"

Frank was just teasing, but when he said Pigeon, he felt a jolt go up his arms. He... he felt like crying for a second. He heard the echoes of someone calling him that nickname when he was young. Except... except it couldn't have been. Because he was the one calling someone Pigeon. No, not Pigeon, but it was something similar, on the tip of Frank's tongue-

"Pidge," he said involuntarily.

Frank sniffled and looked at Lynette earnestly. In an out-of-body experience, Frank sneered at the nickname. This wasn't the 30's, who called people "pigeon" anymore? They were gross trash-birds, and it wasn't romantic at all - just corny and mildly objectifying. But... But it felt right to call her Pidge. All his affection and love were bundled up in one word, and it just slipped out. He felt the word roll around in his mouth like a bowling ball, and it felt smooth. Everything that was missing in his childhood, his mother who was never home, his father who died, and his uncle who didn't know what to do with him... All the affection that he could've had but never got... All the yearning for love and attention that he repressed for years... A cry for help, screaming, "Hold me tight"... Manifested in one word.

"Pidge," he repeated.

In that moment, he was content.

He was also forgetting why he was talking to Lynette in the first place. But it didn't matter. He found Pidge. ...whatever that meant.

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back