• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
They’d be going in via a mine entrance (near a town called Arian) and the tunnels are at least ten foot wide, so I’ll leave it up to you to decide. ☺️ Joining mentally does sound cool though.

I might send Callan if they leave the next morning. I was just stalling as a few new characters joined recently and I wouldn’t want to leave the guildhall empty. 😅
Okay, I'll have her ask in character, and then likely agree. Though seriously, I am all for sleeping. Urzoth can insist on that; since they'd prefer everyone go rested.

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my absence, currently facing total chaos in my workplace
I hope it all works out. ❤️

It’s Friday and I’m done for the day. 😁

Should I slap the opening post up in the Darby thread? It’s just describing their journey to one of the city gates really. 😂

Not sure if I should move the Bal’dak thread again, or give soulofeden soulofeden another day to join in on the water hag splatting.

“Knock yer’self out!” Barry called across to Cricket. There were platters of food on most of the tables by now, free to all who were members of the guild. Simply cooked meats, veggies and puddings were available, including a few (questionable) monster specials.

Genii Genii Now by “questionable monster specials”, do you means specials MADE of monsters or specials FOR monster?

Both! 😃

There were a few characters interested in eating monsters, so they’ll always be something strange on offer (free rein on that). Lol. 😂

Both! 😃

There were a few characters interested in eating monsters, so they’ll always be something strange on offer (free rein on that). Lol. 😂
" Yes yes I would Like a zombie brain please, want to get a taste of there own medicine...."

I just... lolololol Callan and Tobias are too adorable. 🤣

That one poor guild mate that just happens to enter the bathhouse wanting to go for a peaceful dip:
The Simpsons Reaction GIF

Aright so am I corect in asssuming that Percy, Samira (the horse), Ramirez, Anat, Callixto, and Arthy are the ones waiting outside front?

Nah, the group that's doing the hunting could probably handle it but, considering the man's affinity for poisons, I figure I had to make the statement. 😂

For context on the Wyrm mission, there's a risk of the beast possibly poisoning the tunnels, and no one going is particularly a savant when it comes to poisons (that I'm aware of, anyway), hence the commentary. Don't mind me, besides I figure you'll need ample time to catch up on the events to date! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back