• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I guess Meg can be convinced for the Darby quest. It seems like a bad idea though. Nevermind "the I'm inexperienced" part. She's tired. This was a long first day. And she expelled a lot more magic than she usually does. She's not going to walk all the way to a town, solve a mystery and stay awake.

I doubt anything could convince her to go on the others though. Maybe in the morning. After she asks Beryl what her quota is
I see, Understandable if ya personally don't think its a possibility then aight, just don't wanna leave meg out XD maybe she can talk to MR.Wizard and get a way to learn better magic

I guess Meg can be convinced for the Darby quest. It seems like a bad idea though. Nevermind "the I'm inexperienced" part. She's tired. This was a long first day. And she expelled a lot more magic than she usually does. She's not going to walk all the way to a town, solve a mystery and stay awake.

I doubt anything could convince her to go on the others though. Maybe in the morning. After she asks Beryl what her quota is
Toby will be about too unless he gets kidnapped XD

That'd be cool. Meg would be happy to just learn the glowy-ball-of-light spell. Any magic she can learn would make her happy.

Maxxob Maxxob will you be around to post again today? I’m thinking of having Cricket respond to Balthazar and then get distracted by some of the other character activity and wander off. I feel bad ditching you, but I feel like I’m missing the action around here.

Maxxob Maxxob will you be around to post again today? I’m thinking of having Cricket respond to Balthazar and then get distracted by some of the other character activity and wander off. I feel bad ditching you, but I feel like I’m missing the action around here.
Oh, don't worry about that. There are lots of things going on, so I say: go for it

Let’s see… if I understand correctly, Pierre, Meg, Anat, Ramirez, Arthy, and Callixto are still gathered at their table?

One more question (sorry for barreling through your conversation, but I’m trying to get posted before characters start the room): Is Anthy still outside?

One more question (sorry for barreling through your conversation, but I’m trying to get posted before characters start the room): Is Anthy still outside?
Arthy is having the time of life outside lol
Feel free to socialize with the bean

I can't XD i love this doggy. Straight to the point!
and alright Lost Echo Lost Echo just hope meg takes a good rest and maybe even interact with others! Gonna post soon

I can't XD i love this doggy. Straight to the point!
and alright Lost Echo Lost Echo just hope meg takes a good rest and maybe even interact with others! Gonna post soon
😁Thank you! I’m glad you like her. I’m REALLY enjoying this.
Not her exposing Calixto-
Give my man a break 🤣
😂What? Cause he’s half angel and she tracked the bird smell to him? I didn’t even know he HAD feathers! I was having her smell ARTHY’s scent on him.

😂What? Cause he’s half angel and she tracked the bird smell to him? I didn’t even know he HAD feathers! I was having her smell ARTHY’s scent on him.
Not yet anyway ;) He'll get his flight feathers soon enough

Keep it up tbh XD
And Astrophil Astrophil i would love to interact with your character read ya post but a bit packed XD the one in the bar who heard the rowdy guildmates

To add some spice
Arthagus may or may not be a hybrid of sorts
What kind is a secret though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back