• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey, Genii, I was wondering if there was any training dummies or an area for the hunters to practice/hone their skills?
There are indeed! 😁

There's a big open space out back called The Yard. Most Hunters use it for exercise, training, and sparring with other Hunters. There are training weapons, dummies, archery targets, and other equipment that Hunters are welcome to use.

Typical medieval training stuff, but you're welcome to improvise.

Welcome Croka Croka

I'm just imagining Ivan stood before some huge snarling beast later down the line, wondering how he got into this mess. Man just wanted a good meal. 😆❤️

Edit: Saying that, he could just keep his head down and eat all day. Just don't let Beryl catch him. Lol!

Huh, nothing has happened so far for my lads… I suppose it’s time for phase two of the plan, throwing them at other people (perhaps figuratively, perhaps literally… no one knows)

Huh, nothing has happened so far for my lads… I suppose it’s time for phase two of the plan, throwing them at other people (perhaps figuratively, perhaps literally… no one knows)
Good idea.

I see a few characters hanging about separately at the moment, and I’m sure they’re all waiting for another character to approach them:

Ramirez (people watching at one of the tables with an impressive tower of empty tankards).

Reegan (chugging cider at the bar, sussing out all the beast-folk).

Amru (nervously walking around the guildhall).

Markus (just finished recounting his Direwolf experience to a small group of hunters. Currently sat at one of the tables).

Moriana (looking tired from her long journey to the Inn. Currently sat at the bar). Amebrowne is just taking a short break.

And finally - Lan (also at the bar with his head on the counter).

If I have missed anyone, please tell me off. 😅🙈

_______

Beryl and Stan will be getting the new recruits to sign their Guild Contract (or leave a mark if they can’t write). The newcomers will be able to ask questions too.

After that, maybe they’d like to approach some of the other hunters or go and explore the inn.

Last edited:
Hey everyone!! I’ll be here trying to bring in a trainer to help some of the newbies. Other than that I’ll just be chilling in the tavern. Nice to meet you guys!

Hey everyone!! I’ll be here trying to bring in a trainer to help some of the newbies. Other than that I’ll just be chilling in the tavern. Nice to meet you guys!
Thank you yutohase yutohase And welcome. 😄

Once you’ve got a character sheet together I’ll use that to make a short summary and add it to the npc details on the main thread. 👍

Sorry for the delayed and short reply! I got distracted with a bunch of stuff all at once. Hello to our new recruits and patrons of the hunter's inn!

Last edited:
If you wanna flesh out the idea, I'd be happy to talk about it in PMs :D
Will do. 😁 Probably once the characters start chatting amongst themselves and I’m not juggling so many replies. 😅

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford No worries. 👍

I had a go at writing a Guild contract. Does it look ok? Too wordy? Missing something?

Hunter’s Guild Contract

I, the undersigned

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

in Mutual Agreement with my Brothers and Sisters of the Guild, accept the following terms and oaths:

• I swear to uphold the fine reputation of the Hunter’s Guild.
  • I swear to aid and defend all my fellow guildsmen.
  • I swear to bring prosperity and wealth for the Guild to grow and swear to handle any property granted to me by the Guild with great care.
  • I swear not to partake in any acts of aggression or ill will against my guildsmen.
  • I agree to share my profits from the field with those who accompany me on a quest.
  • Sharing is to be made in equal portions, no exceptions.
  • I agree to pay a Tithe of 1/10 of my earnings to the Guild & Crown, which will be deducted in advance.
  • Any equipment, paraphernalia or treasures found on the field will remain the property of whomever finds it.
  • Should I perish on the field, I wish to Petition for Resurrection. Y/N

Should I break any oath or clause in this agreement, I accept that I will be punished accordingly or, in extreme circumstances, banished from the Guild and stripped of all titles and earnings.

This I swear in the name of all Gods above and below.

Will do. 😁 Probably once the characters start chatting amongst themselves and I’m not juggling so many replies. 😅

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford No worries. 👍

I had a go at writing a Guild contract. Does it look ok? Too wordy? Missing something?

Hunter’s Guild Contract

I, the undersigned

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

in Mutual Agreement with my Brothers and Sisters of the Guild, accept the following terms and oaths:

• I swear to uphold the fine Reputation of the Hunter’s Guild.
  • I swear to aid and defend all my fellow guildsmen.
  • I swear to bring Prosperity and Wealth for the Guild to grow and swear to handle any property granted to me by the Guild with Great Care.
  • I swear not to partake in any Acts of Aggression or ill will against my guildsmen.
  • I agree to share my profits from the Field with those who accompany me on a quest.
  • Sharing is to be made in equal portions. No exceptions.
  • I agree to pay a Tithe of 1/10 of my earnings to the Guild & Crown, which will be deducted in advance.
  • Any Equipment, Paraphernalia or treasures found on the Field will remain the property of whomever finds it.
  • Should I perish on the Field, I wish to Petition for Resurrection. Y/N

Should I break any Oath or Clause in this Agreement, I accept that I will be punished according or, in extreme circumstances, banished from the Guild and stripped of all titles and earnings.

This I swear in the Name of the Gods Above and Below.
Looks good to me! Though what if I worship Gods that are to the side?

Yeah, I’m at work so sorry for the delay with getting my character out. Also I can get overwhelmed pretty easily, so I’ll try to take it slow.

I feel you there... I forgot what a time commitment forum RPs can be... XD

Great first impression to make on the boss, Percy... you'll now be known as "Birthday Boy" for years... 😅

wooooooo! Better late than never. I'm excited to see where this roleplay goes. Quite an interesting array of characters so far~
(and lol to 'birthday boy')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back