• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunter's Inn - A Fantasy Monster Hunting RP [Recruiting]

I hope everyone had a good weekend. ๐Ÿ˜

If you'd like to make a character and go monster hunting, just give us a shout in the thread here. โš”๏ธ๐Ÿ‰

Hi are you still open ?
I'm interested in joining but haven't read all the posts haha

Hi are you still open ?
I'm interested in joining but haven't read all the posts haha
Hi Chloro, yes and weโ€™d be happy to have you if youโ€™d like to join. ๐Ÿ˜

You can find all the main links in the first post here, but let me know if you have any questions about anything (either in the OOC thread or via a PM). ๐Ÿ˜Š

great !!
currently fleshing out my CS and drawing my char's appearance

I'm joining as soon as they're finished haha

I am interested in joining but have a couple of questions for a Character, mind if I DM first befor setting off to make it?

Some of our brave hunters are currently celebrating at the Inn after rescuing Fifi the lost chihuahua. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘

More hunts have been posted on the quest board, so if youโ€™d like to sign up to the guild and earn yourself some gold - just express your interest here. ๐Ÿ˜

Users who are viewing this thread

Back