• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunter's Inn - A Fantasy Monster Hunting RP [Recruiting]

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

If you’d like to create a character and join us for an adventure or two, just express your interest here. 😁

I would be interested in joining, seems like a nice concept and as i havent played a game on this site yet might be a good format one to dip my toe into :)

I would be interested in joining, seems like a nice concept and as i havent played a game on this site yet might be a good format one to dip my toe into :)
Welcome to RPN. 😃

You’re more than welcome to join. If you have any questions about anything don’t be afraid to ask.

You can find the links to the main thread, character sheets and OOC thread in the first post (you can always ask questions there too if preferred, everyone is friendly. 😊)

interested
Ah! Yay. 😁❤️

You’re more than welcome to join Ashy.

Hopefully everything is straight forward, but if you have any questions about anything please let me know.

________

Just a friendly note guys:

I’m limiting monster-type characters (for the time being) as we have plenty already, but beastfolk who can pass for human/elf/dwarves are ok.

Basically if they can shift or disguise themselves as any of the races mentioned above they should be fine. 😊❤️

Any questions, you can PM me anytime.

Hi! Not committing myself but wondering: is this constantly open to people joining?

Alright gotta Help cricket sign the paper MrMopp MrMopp XD then after if everyone is ready we moving out!
Cricket can go to Barry (or we can just say she signed up if you prefer). 😂

Did we work out if Connor if coming to Darby yet?

I’ve set up the Darby quest thread. Will work on the first post once everyone is ready to head on out. 🫡

Yes there is! In addition alredy 2 groups left on quest so belive me, there is MORE than enough

Gotcha gotcha. Hopefully the admin says Im clear to go ahead with a sheet soon. Very interested in seeing all the different characters ^^
Well we have:
A small dogfolk with a funny attitude
A man living from crystal magic
A half angel and his size changing gryphon
A noble with a army of ghost armor
A small red kobold with ki power
A undead-ish alchemist and her pet undead snake
A cleric who is blind but sees magic and basically carries around a book prison (me)
A noble man with his steed who wishes to defend the people
A man who can shift IN TO a dragon/wyvern

And many many more!

Well we have:
A cleric who is blind but sees magic and basically carries around a book prison (me)

And many many mo

Well we have:

And many many more!
Definitely an interesting lot! XD

170FA5DA-7F38-4835-A40F-AD3AF817A9BF.jpeg

A new day has dawned over at The Hunters Inn. 😁

Now more than ever, the Hunters Guild is looking for talented individuals to join their ranks, as more and more monsters cross over into the Hartlands.

If you like adventure, gold, and free food & lodgings - why not sign up today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back