• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunter's Inn - A Fantasy Monster Hunting RP [Recruiting]

For magic, would light manipulation be okay? Not sure if that would be considered op xd
If that means creating a (magic) light source or extinguishing flames etc. that should be ok.

Unless you were thinking of something completely different?

I’m sure as long as it’s not a power like controlling the sun/weather it should be ok though. 😅

Evening everyone!

We’re always looking for new (and veteran) hunters. If you have a character in mind and would like to join the guild - just let us know! 😁

We currently have two Hunting parties out adventuring, but the NPCs are ready and waiting to welcome any new recruits. 🍻

Last edited:
There's also a bathhouse!! Come bring your OCs from far and wide to get sparkling clean!!

( > w <)/✨

is this still open? 👀
Hi Nessi. 👋 Yes, and you’re more than welcome to join us.

You can find the main links on the original post here that should give you some more info, but if you have any questions about anything please don’t hesitate to ask or send a PM. 😁

I'm interested in joining! Is this still open?​
Hi Floof, yes still plenty of room. 😁👍

If you check out the Guild Card thread, you’ll be able to get a good idea of what to add to your character sheet, but if you have any questions or need help with this - just give me a shout.

We have an active OOC thread too, where you can pop by to say Hi and hang out with the other players. ☺️

Hi Floof, yes still plenty of room. 😁👍

If you check out the Guild Card thread, you’ll be able to get a good idea of what to add to your character sheet, but if you have any questions or need help with this - just give me a shout.

We have an active OOC thread too, where you can pop by to say Hi and hang out with the other players. ☺️
Thank you so much! Is there anything wrong with Furry characters, or are they allowed? I want to make sure I don't make anyone uncomfy.​

Alright, fine with me! I was gonna term them as Beastmen anyway! I'll fill out that CS!​
Yay! Looking forward to reading all about them. 😁

When it comes to making your intro post -

Currently it’s summer time (sunny), and close to lunchtime. A lot of the characters are out on hunts, but there will be a few back at the Inn, either taking the day off or just returning from a hunt (as Callan just did in the main thread).

If your character is a rookie wanting to sign up to the guild, they’ll need to ask for Beryl the guild master. There’s also Barry the Barman, Colin the Cook, and Hannah the Healer available if needed. 😄

Yay! Looking forward to reading all about them. 😁

When it comes to making your intro post -

Currently it’s summer time (sunny), and close to lunchtime. A lot of the characters are out on hunts, but there will be a few back at the Inn, either taking the day off or just returning from a hunt (as Callan just did in the main thread).

If your character is a rookie wanting to sign up to the guild, they’ll need to ask for Beryl the guild master. There’s also Barry the Barman, Colin the Cook, and Hannah the Healer available if needed. 😄
Alright. Is Summoner a good class? If not, I will be a Bard.​

Hi Nathan, of course you may. 😁👍

We have an OOC thread here, and the Guild Card thread is where you can post your character/s bios.

If you have any questions about anything please don’t hesitate to ask.

Oli Beju Oli Beju did a quick recap recently in the OOC thread if you’d like to read up on what’s happened so far. ☺️
Okie doke! I'm still concepting my character at the moment...torn between two ideas haha.
One would be my classic go to heroic dino/dragon person...or the other would be a somewhat insane (harmless to the other players of course!) person who likes to collect valuable monster parts and experiments with them.

Okie doke! I'm still concepting my character at the moment...torn between two ideas haha.
One would be my classic go to heroic dino/dragon person...or the other would be a somewhat insane (harmless to the other players of course!) person who likes to collect valuable monster parts and experiments with them.
👀

You can alway add a second character later, or two at once if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back