• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hunger Games

Arden I just thought about this and I know you might not like this idea (I have no idea why I am telling this at all) but maybe you should dedicated yourself to whole heatedly to Gamemaker role. Like have each of the people who have a tribute role to private message you about their personal evaluation and then you can decide their score.

Or just ignore me. I had this idea 1 am so maybe not the best one.

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Lol no you're fine! I was actually considering this for a while but I have decided to take on the role as head Gamemaker. And the plot will focus on a smaller group of tributes vs the 24, as a ton will die in the beginning anyway.. so if anyone wants to make extras that we can plot to have a gruesome death together in the beginning that's cool too!

Also if anyone else is interested in being my co-gm/gamemaker, I would be down for some help. :closedeyessmile:

OOC can be found here.

I can help you with crazy ideas. I have too many of them but about drawing and stuff I am not really good tbh. Anyways I am kinda taking a gamble with one character but I know it is hard to invest your mental power into more than one and properly manage the chaos of things that unfold. Plus the observation I have made so far have shown that people's attention span to a bigger RP is about 2-3 weeks and some don't even make a few days (after official start).

So yeah you decide if you need more wtf just happened or not.

I'd like to be a female from any district that dies early. Probably a game maker as well if there are any spots left for either~

Females from 3, 5, 6 and 11 are open.
But if you want a male than 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, 11 and 12 are still open by my understanding.

About the Mentor role only one person has asked for a specific district and if your imagination is not running you can be Mags from 4. She has already won and we have both tributes there.
This part is for everyone btw.

chou chou Yes, you are welcome to play as a mentor for a district. It doesn't have to be a mentor that already exists within the book either, but you can if you want to. Keep in mind this is probably sometime before Katniss's existence. You'd have to check the character sheets for available male roles as I can't think of what is available off the top of my head, although I'm sure Jaellagirl Jaellagirl is pretty accurate.

Yeah I checked the people who applied but there seems to be 2 people who applied for the district 3 male. One of the has made a CS but I don't know about what the other one will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back