• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The House on Beacon Street

Wow. That was a lot of information! Okay.

@Annabella What you took from the Supernatural wiki sounds good for your ghost. I like the idea that the longer a ghost stays in the physical world, the more vengeful and restless it becomes. I agree with Raphael in wondering why Bip hasn't become a poltergeist yet. And I'm okay with the idea that ghosts can move physical objects, but perhaps this just takes a
lot of effort. I'd believe that, given how long Bip has been a ghost, she's had sufficient time to learn how to do this, but that it still takes more effort than it's worth.

@KaoriMei I think the healing thing makes sense, but if you want to keep that trai, then it needs to be balanced with some negative (like, maybe the effort is also substantial - I'd assume it must be exhausting to heal your own wounds by manipulating your own biology/physiology). I love the whole bit about shapeshifting being a painful and time consuming process. With every good thing comes at least one bad, right?

That's all for now, folks!

Pluvious said:
Wow. That was a lot of information! Okay.
@Annabella What you took from the Supernatural wiki sounds good for your ghost. I like the idea that the longer a ghost stays in the physical world, the more vengeful and restless it becomes. I agree with Raphael in wondering why Bip hasn't become a poltergeist yet. And I'm okay with the idea that ghosts can move physical objects, but perhaps this just takes a
lot of effort. I'd believe that, given how long Bip has been a ghost, she's had sufficient time to learn how to do this, but that it still takes more effort than it's worth.

@KaoriMei I think the healing thing makes sense, but if you want to keep that trai, then it needs to be balanced with some negative (like, maybe the effort is also substantial - I'd assume it must be exhausting to heal your own wounds by manipulating your own biology/physiology). I love the whole bit about shapeshifting being a painful and time consuming process. With every good thing comes at least one bad, right?

That's all for now, folks!
Being a moderate fan of 'Being Human', will possession come into play like Sally did?

@Annabella I think that's feasible, definitely. However, I think the limitation here is that she can only possess people when it'll help bring her closer to moving on. Like, if she needs to hop into someone's body to physically do something or speak to someone for the sake of getting closure, that would make sense.

Pluvious said:
@Annabella I think that's feasible, definitely. However, I think the limitation here is that she can only possess people when it'll help bring her closer to moving on. Like, if she needs to hop into someone's body to physically do something or speak to someone for the sake of getting closure, that would make sense.
Okay! Let's do that. In case that seems too powerful, can we add that it drains her energy.

Pluvious said:
@Annabella Absolutely! :)
Cool+story+bro+aint+a+clue+if+this+already+exists_ff5759_3462961.jpg

OMG I bought this satchel so I can carry my books in and it came today!! It was suppose to come next week but it came today!!

I'm serious about that skyping though guys I really want to meet you all :3

If some of you agree then like this post down below while I go buy me some jack n the box real quick

Since ya'll seemed to be talking abilities, I have one small question. @Pluvious in the overview, it was mentioned in the description of the werewolf that he possesses heightened senses, but I was wondering if those carried over into the human form?

@Pluvious

I suppose invisibility isn't the correct term to use. He's only visible to those about to die and the supernatural in his spiritual form. Hence "invisible to the
physical universe." He's visible to all, however, when he manifests his physical body. He's basically a ghost with the ability to reap and have a body. xD

I've been thinking about changing Bip's appearance.. I don't know why but she just doesn't fit the role.. I was thinking someone who fit into the area of 'vintage'...

@Pluvious

Vampire are walkers of the night. They feed on blood and blood only and cannot be in sunlight for they will quickly disingrate and die permenatly.

Physically vampires are similar to their non-vampiric species, but exact changes their state causes vary greatly: more common effects include pale/white skin, glowing eyes (possibly chancing to golden or red), prominent canines or generally predatory appearance, but some have no visible changes at all, while others barely pass for a humanoid.

Mentally vampires vary from perfectly normal persons with unusual dietary requirements to predatory, calculating beings, to hunger-driven blood-junkies.

Generally vampires are physically imposing beings with excellent strength, speed, endurance and agility, excellent senses, extended living-span nearing ageless and high-level resistance to damage. Other abilities include ability to turn other beings into vampires (possibly involuntarily), mental abilities, transformation into animals or mist, etc. Note that vampires are able to learn Magic, so the variety of powers some have isn't so much result of them being vampires as their own studies.

They have

[*]Enhanced Speed

[*]Enhanced Strength

[*]Regenerative Healing Factor

• Mind Control

Hypnosis
  • The user is able to affect or directly influence other people's minds to their commands.
  • Limitations

• Users of Psychic Shield are either immune or highly resistant.
  • People with strong will-power can negate this power unless they are weakened or want to be hypnotized.
  • The mindless (zombies, machines, puppets, etc.) can't be hypnotized.
  • Idiots can't be hypnotized (one of the laws of hypnosis in real world and most fantasy worlds).
  • Requires concentration.
  • May require visual contact.
  • A medium might be required to perform the hypnosis.

[*]Natural Weaponry

• Claw Retraction
  • The user can project and retract razor-sharp claws from their fingertips for offensive purposes. Claws can be composed of energy, bone, metal, or simple keratin.
  • Limitations

• May take practice to retract claws.
  • Claws may not be durable.

[*]Fang Retraction

[*]The user's teeth are abnormally sharp and can deliver a deadly bite. In some cases, the teeth may even be retractable.

• Limitations
  • Teeth can be broken or pulled out.
  • Enhanced Bite
  • The user has particularly strong bite, either because of sharp teeth, strong jaw-muscles, unusual jaw-structure (mandibles of insects, beak, etc.) or some other reason. Exactly what they can bite depends of the jaw-strength, resilience of their teeth/bite-surface and their shape.

[*]Prehensile Tongue

[*]The user may be able to make their tongue grow longer and grasp and manipulate objects. Particularly strong users may even be able pierce their target.

[*]Limitations

[*]Tongue can receive severe damage from powers such as Fire Manipulation, Acid Generation and Electric Manipulation unless user has elasticity.

• Wallcrawling
  • The user can climb walls and stay unto ceilings. The user does not deny gravity, but has the ability to adhere to surfaces unaided. However in order to truly be "crawling" on the user must be able to maintain balance for long periods of time, compared to Wallrunning where the energy is only temporary.

Trust me vampires have a lot more abilities than these but I don't want her to be overpowered

Vampires can shapeshift but we already have a shapeshifter in the family xD

I'm on skype now guys so if you want to add me its MidnightSoul :3

I'm off to practice. Won't be back for another 3-4 hours. I probably won't reply when I return because I have to study for 3 tests tomorrow as well as finish homework. See you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back