• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The House on Beacon Street

If Cyril ever saw Zeno on the ground like that, there's going to be a little thought in his head that will be all "yup that is the actual reason I go to the gym besides, you know, for physical health." And he would then proceed to lug Zeno's huge body into the house.

Cyril would be the best designated driver if he was old enough to go to a bar. Lugging all the drunk people home.

Oh, the tortures of living with a guy who you want all to yourself and another guy who ruins moments. Poor Jonnie.

Ahh, but the good thing about living with someone like that is: miss a chance? He'll still be there the next day!

At least Zeno didn't do it on purpose. Or maybe he just has an uncanny ability of appearing at obnoxiously bad times haha.

Ohh, by the way @AlwaysYours , in the other roleplay we both applied for, friendly reminder to do the special rules thing listed in the rules. Just in case you missed it.

Oh gosh. Wow. Sorry for being so absent, guys! I didn't get a single notification since... Friday? I thought you'd all gone very quiet over the weekend! XP EPIC FAIL.

I have a feeling some activity occurred in the IC, so I'll check in there tomorrow. In the meantime, carry on!
:)

Hey guys I am so sorry that I haven't posted a character sheet yet, I've been studying for an orgo test this whole week and I've just been very busy lately. Unfortunately, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to pull out of this role play. I simply just don't have to the time to take on another one, and I'm so sorry that I told you guys I would be able to. I hate not going through with my word, but I figured it was better to withdraw now rather than later into the role play. Have fun guys!

@Semblance Please, no apologies necessary. Take care, and I'm sure we'll see you around the site anyway. :)

Everyone else, I'm also sorry for not being especially active these past couple weeks. I've recently been promoted and my new job comes with quite a bit of extra work. It's good work, but after all these 12-hour days, I'm too beat to even check the site for notifications. I'll also be out of town next week, so I won't be on at all. Apologies for the inconvenience! If you all feel comfortable, please continue role playing here in my absence. From here on out it looks like my activity will be very spotty, at best.

I don't intend to fully disappear, but for now I will be on hiatus. I'll write Graham out of the current goings-on so as to maintain general fluidity of the RP, so a post will be up in the next couple days.
:)

Sorry to be such a disappointment. This is not how I like to run my RPs, but thank you all for your continued patience and understanding. I greatly appreciate it!

@Pluvious Thank you for letting us know.

I've definitely been enjoying this roleplay so I'll certainly be floating around this thread and the site in general. C: Hit me up if you guys are onto anything interesting! I've loved roleplaying with all of you. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back