• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The House on Beacon Street

AlwaysYours said:
Louisiana bred, mi'lady. So...yeah...
Oh, that is fine! My father is from New Orleans, he is Creole I believe..

At least his family is, their accents are so frigging amazing and they make the best gumbo.

Asian-American as well, born, raised, and still living in California--where we fear wild fires and earthquakes but hurricanes, hail, and snow are a foreign concept.

Raphael said:
I'm Asian American? :c (are we sharing our ancestry because #2ndgenerationimmigrant)
I had a clue that you were possibly either Asian-American or Spanish..

I am African-American, German, and Native American.

Nothing I have not told you all before but we have traces of Irish in my family.

You can imagine the floundering diversity.

Family reunions are a bitch.

I am Asian toooo. High five to that.

Except I'm born in England. So I can get away with not being Asian (people tell me I don't look Asian).
xD

Last edited by a moderator:
People tell my I look Hispanic during summer because I darken quite a bit. My name doesn't help either. xD

People tell me I sound like a little kid but I look like a 20-year old..

I suppose it is because of my state of dress.

You have all seen my face before so I do not know how I serve to look older.

@Annabella

Bruh. You do not look 20. O_O

If it helps my sister is 21 but people think she is 16.

KaoriMei said:
@Annabell
Bruh. You do not look 20. O_O

If it helps my sister is 21 but people think she is 16.
#ElderlyPeopleFeels

It may have to do with the fact that my Mom dresses like a gothic cheerleader and the fact that I am 5'10.

Possibly.

Tell your sister that I know the pain.

WOO. Okay. So the reason why Zeno is just a jerk is because he visited with his sister a lot as the years passed. Currently, he sees her at the nursing home and (I'm going with Dead Like Me) because of him returning to his old life, he loses pieces of himself.

Pftt hahhaaha Cyril's shirtlessness is making everyone sideeye. I need to fix this soon. Or, you know, see how long I can keep him walking around bare chested. honestly I forgot he didn't have a shirt on when I had him take off the apron whoops

I'll have a reply out in an hour.

Seriously. What is Erin doing when there are three good-looking guys outside drenched in rain? ._.

And one of them is shirtless.

@Trace

>_>

<_<

1c1.jpg

Except she gotta agree with that apron tho. SUITS CYRIL A LOT.

Holy hell. I didn't realise the picture would be this big.

Cyril's like "oh god I screwed up, sorry Jonathan, the distraction is a dud, abort-ABORTABORTABORT /jangles the doorknob"

Zeno sees Cyril's reaction but is too hungry to comment about it.

"Cyril, will you make me a burger? Double patty, no pickles, no tomatoes, no onions, with pepper jack cheese?(*^*)(>A>)"

Oh my god those smilies are perfect

Cyril: "Though grilling while shirtless is probably one of the most masculine things a guy can do...no. I already made tomato soup."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back