• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The House on Beacon Street

Pluvious

But first, tea

newcreate.php

Deep down we are human.
Being Human, UK

Hello @KaoriMei, @Raphael, @Akeira, @IITheTypistII, @DuskerTem, @SkyGinge, @Pine!

Would you fine folks be interested in this roleplay? It isn't a first come, first serve RP, but I love how you all write so I thought I'd send a little invitation your way. If you know of anyone who might be interested in a Being Human-inspired RP (such as this one), please send them this way!
:)

@shanbutt No reservations, unfortunately. So make sure you put forth your strongest character. Applications that show the most thought will be more highly regarded than ones that look like they were whipped together in five minutes. Thanks for your interest! I hope to see an application from you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pluvious

FFFFFFFFFF. YAS. I MEAN. I'm so busy but this looks too good to pass up. I'm not reserving but I'm going to try to get a Grim going.

@Raphael Yay! Welcome! That's a good choice. Originally I had taken the Grim Reaper for myself. :)

@IITheTypistII My pleasure! You don't need any knowledge of the show. This RP will be its own world, not related to the show canon whatsoever. The inspiration from the show is that there are supernatural (monstrous) beings living among regular humans who, because of their conditions, struggle with "being human." They want love and friends and success and good times, but their conditions tend to hinder their chances of reaching those goals. Does that help? :)

I'm trying to write up a CS for The Witch- what race would she be? Should I just write "witch?" Sorry for so many questions. :x

Thanks everyone so far for your interest and questions! Just letting you all know I'm off to bed, so you may not hear from me for several hours. Rest assured, I will be back to answer any questions that may arise.

To those who are working on applications, I look forward to reading them when they're done! To those who have just arrived or are considering the roleplay, I hope you apply, too!

Happy writing (and thinking) all!
:)

Also, folks, I thought I'd clarify this really quick: under "Most annoying roommate habits" in the personality section, 'm referring to your most annoying habits, as in what you do that could potentially cause the vein in one of your roommate's foreheads to burst. :)

That's all!

Just quickly checking in to say that I LOVE how you've all incorporated something relative to your characters in the Tabs, it's absolutely beautiful.

tumblr_mo7lqwlfKK1s8hnhko1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back