• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The House on Beacon Street

@Raphael They can see you, but not the face you were born with...

Think of it like purses.

You're really Fendi or Prada, but most of the world sees you as a DG or Walmart brand.

AlwaysYours said:
@Raphael They can see you, but not the face you were born with...
Think of it like purses.

You're really Fendi or Prada, but most of the world sees you as a DG or Walmart brand.
That's a good reference xD

@MidnightSoul Totally get where you're coming from. It still seems like a lot of extra abilities your character doesn't need. If, say, vampires only feed on the blood of cheetahs, then yes, I'd understand why super speed is necessary. But since vampires feed on other humans, it's not really necessary. Think about how many more options you have when you remove that one trait - it won't be as easy to catch "prey" so you'll have to be more creative about how Rydel gets sustenance, but that could also make for a much more interesting scene. And remember, at your character's core, she is human. She's already immortal (so long as she gets her blood) and ages veeeeery slowly. For the purpose of this roleplay, she doesn't need to have mind control or the ability to climb walls like a gecko. I know, it would be so cool! It's just... not right for this roleplay. A vampire here is a vampire in the purest and simplest sense of the word: someone who needs to drink blood to survive. Try to think about how human limitations (like not having super strength or super speed, etc.) can affect how your character gets on as a vampire. It's a two-way street here - not only do our characters' supernatural abilities hinder their attempts at living normal human lives, but their fairly human abilities also make being supernatural a struggle. I'm not saying that she can't have other abilities. All I want is for you to have specific reasons why she needs them. Is that fair?

@Trace Lol! Cyril and his slingshot... You know, the reason I chose a slingshot was because it seemed a little more subtle than your standard bow and arrow. Like, try carrying a crossbow around campus and not get any funny stares. But you don't necessarily have to keep the slingshot. If there's another weapon you'd prefer Cyril to use, feel free to choose one!

@Pluvious No, no, I love the slingshot. C: But Cyril mostly associates it was little kids, especially young hooligans. So he most likely was all like "wait, flaming swords and I got...this. Sighhh."

@Pluvious Well...those are the reasons why she needs them...but whatever you say I guess, that's pretty much the only fairest thing she can have as a special ability unless she can have the ability to control wind or have the ability to bring inanimate objects to life. Vampires have way more abilities than we think, I went on over three different sites trying to look for what powers vampires have and heres one site that they have. And after reading that list Mind control is one of the best and probably fairest special abilities she can have. The enhanced strength and speed etc is what vampires are born and/or bitten with and cannot be removed. No matter what link you or I look up.

Here's the link

Supernatural Powers and Abilities

Now if you can find one that she will actually need from that list then she can have that as her one special ability but for now it'll have to be the mind control love

KaoriMei said:
@MidnightSoul
Dang, woman. You do realise this is
@Pluvious' roleplay? Not yours. If she says no, then no...
Ummmm...who are you talking to like that? Now I just want her to have one special ability...that's all...all the other stuff is natural for a vampire to have.

Don't you ever talk to me like that...I have went off on people before...

Get an attitude with me and I won't hesistate to put you in your place...now I'm pissed off cause you wanted to but in when no one asked you to...How Dare You? @KaoriMei

AlwaysYours said:
how I feel about the thread 90% of ever.
The emotions are deep, man. They're so deep.

MidnightSoul said:
Ummmm...who are you talking to like that? Now I just want her to have one special ability...that's all...all the other stuff is natural for a vampire to have.
Don't you ever talk to me like that...I have went off on people before...

Get an attitude with me and I won't hesistate to put you in your place...now I'm pissed off cause you wanted to but in when no one asked you to...How Dare You? @KaoriMei
O.o Babes, babes, both of you! We're all friends here. Let's calm down. @KaoriMei

@MidnightSoul

This isn't real life. You can't tell whether I'm talking to you in a sassy or rude way. I'm approaching you in a nice way, not exactly saying "Who the hell do you think you are..." blah, blah, blah.

I've seen you go off on people, don't you worry honey.

I'm just saying that if a GM of a roleplay said no, then just nod your head and listen.

tumblr_mkuzpdubIk1r55jsko1_250.gif

KaoriMei said:
@MidnightSoul
This isn't real life. You can't tell whether I'm talking to you in a sassy or rude way. I'm approaching you in a nice way, not exactly saying "Who the hell do you think you are..." blah, blah, blah.

I've seen you go off on people, don't you worry honey.

I'm just saying that if a GM of a roleplay said no, then just nod your head and listen.
You can recognize the way a person is talking through what they write.

And if you've seen me go off on people don't you think you should think before you type?

Now I've been in trouble on this site before and I am not trying to go back to getting in trouble

This is between me and @Pluvious

So sweetheart, don't make me mad...I get real ugly when I am mad trust me but don't ever talk to me like that

I love you too much to deserve such language like. You're like one of my baes on this site and for you to say something like that...I'm taken back...

Whoa nelly. I'm sorry, folks, I did not mean for my conversation with Midnight to get so heated.

@Annabella You ladies just keep on being awesome.

AlwaysYours said:
I'm watching Into the Woods again...this time in HD.
My mom and I went to the movies to see that we never finished the rest of the movie, we got up and left the theater but I know what happens in the end

@AlwaysYours I need that movie in my life. I haven't seen it yet, but a fairy tale musical that's actually lots of different fairy tales??? Yes, please!

MidnightSoul said:
My mom and I went to the movies to see that we never finished the rest of the movie, we got up and left the theater but I know what happens in the end
Have you seen the play? Jesus Christ, it was so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back