• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The House on Beacon Street

I fucked up the BBCode but I don't give a shit. Pictures are up and if you want to see the way Bip dressed, go ahead and knock yourself out.

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delayed response! I had an unexpected 12-hour day at work so I've only just gotten home. I'm sorry to keep postponing, but looks like tomorrow will be a better start time. (TAT) I feel the need to take a nice, long bath and go to sleep. xD But I'll for sure have time tomorrow to get this up and running!

@AlwaysYours No worries, man. Everyone else was excited about sharing details about their character types (and some had questions as to whether certain traits would be acceptable in this RP). You totally don't need to share, but please be very aware of not giving your character too many powers. As you've stated that Jonathan pretty much destroys everything he uses when making potions, I'm sure you've got a good balance of success and failure figured out for him.

@NimbusTheCat I'll leave that up to you!
:) So long as your character doesn't become over-powered, I don't see why he couldn't also have heightened senses as a human.

@Annabella She's cute! Looks very vintage.
;)

Pluvious said:
Hi everyone! Sorry for the delayed response! I had an unexpected 12-hour day at work so I've only just gotten home. I'm sorry to keep postponing, but looks like tomorrow will be a better start time. (TAT) I feel the need to take a nice, long bath and go to sleep. xD But I'll for sure have time tomorrow to get this up and running!
@AlwaysYours No worries, man. Everyone else was excited about sharing details about their character types (and some had questions as to whether certain traits would be acceptable in this RP). You totally don't need to share, but please be very aware of not giving your character too many powers. As you've stated that Jonathan pretty much destroys everything he uses when making potions, I'm sure you've got a good balance of success and failure figured out for him.

:) So long as your character doesn't become over-powered, I don't see why he couldn't also have heightened senses as a human.

;)
Those few words were enough for me, Senpai.

I can die in peace now.

Edit: The Reapers from DLM looked like themselves to other Reapers. There was a whole different face for regular mortals.

carry on:}

c9009d5605be0be45515217915f193a4.jpg

xD

Yup, what @AlwaysYours said.
:)

Pluvious said:

;)
You take that bath, then. You deserve a rest. And alright, thanks! I think I will incorporate it just a bit into his human form. I mean, it would explain why he hates loud noises. And how he can read in the dark. :P Probably hates strong smells as well, come to think of it.

Dammit, this man has Supernatural abilities and he uses them for absolutely nothing but reading. Lame.

So, according to the Old Testament, cherubs have four faces: a man, lion, ox, and eagle. Also, calves feet. And they sparkle like burnished bronze.

I bet when Cyril read up on that he was like. Please no.

Trace said:
So, according to the Old Testament, cherubs have four faces: a man, lion, ox, and eagle. Also, calves feet. And they sparkle like burnished bronze.
I nearly spit out my drink. xD

Trace said:
They sparkle like burnished bronze..

Still a better love story than Twilight..

I am so sorry.

KaoriMei said:
Dude, I got five notifications at once and I was like, "shit what" but then I realized that it was you liking my posts and remembered how much I love you.

Not that I would ever forget, of course.

@Pluvious those are actually the natural powers that come with vampires. Like the OG vampires have the ability to climb walls etc. I'm not going off Vampire Diaries or Twilight here these are their powers that come with them being a vampire. The Tongue thing I just put that there for shits and giggles. But the fangs, claws, climbing walls that comes with being a vampire. The mind control is natural too, they use it to lure people in so they can suck their blood etc. Ummm also since Dracula is her godfather and wants her to be a true vampire he will teach her how to use mind control since he has that. The enhanced speed, strength etc, that's real natural for a vampire to have. How else are they going to hunt down humans or big wild animals? They're not just gonna walk up to them and say 'Hey let me suck all the blood out of you' xD

Last edited by a moderator:
NimbusTheCat said:
Dude, I got five notifications at once and I was like, "shit what" but then I realized that it was you liking my posts and remembered how much I love you.
Not that I would ever forget, of course.
Yeah, try logging on to fifteen notifications by you liking my shiznits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back