• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Helldiver bar-A casual RP set in a special bar

Sure. I'll bite. I've got a new character in the making I wouldn't mind putting into a casual environment. Should be entertaining.

Great! No need to worry about character sheets or anything like that. Just go an post in the thread for a drink.

Hi, I've never used this site before, and I didn't wanna join this thread not knowing, but do I just join the rp? Write an interaction?

Hi, I've never used this site before, and I didn't wanna join this thread not knowing, but do I just join the rp? Write an interaction?
For this RP, yes. You make the character you have in mind and you just have them walk in for a drink and it goes from there. The link to the RP itself is on the first page.

I think I’m gonna hop in as well, if that’s alright! Got a character in mind if there are still openings.

Hello, I hope I'm not too late! I'm completely new to this site but I'm hoping to join in if that's okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back