• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Helldiver bar-A casual RP set in a special bar

Also i may need some time (Or help) Because i just came up with the squad idea and all i have for characterization is that the Tactical droid is Not as great as he is at commanding. and that one of the B1's is a pilot battle droid.

Greetings and salutations! I’d like to involve myself with the Helldiver bar in the form of my character Yuri Istranov. Would that be acceptable?

hi !! is this still up? and is there a length requirement?

Yes. Its still going. As for length requirements, I will ask for posts not to be too short. Like a small paragraph works well most of the time if you want to write something quick.

This seems great, do I need to do any cs or something to join in? Great for me to get a feel for my character and more experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back