• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings The Helldiver- An RP to sit back and relax at a weird bar [Open]

A grim man with a coat of swords and an outfit of multi-coloured halves dragged a knightly figure to a door. Retrieving a dagger from his cloak. He presented the blade in front of the breathing and... Well, he cannot exactly kick as his legs were severed at the knee. Sliding the dagger under his helm, the grim man cut away the throat. The precious lifeblood began to pool. With a quick dapping of the tip, Abellio went to work drawing on the door frame. "And voila, my audience!" He exclaims, presenting the scribbled runes to... Nobody. "Jeez, tough crowd."

A swift incantation later and Abellio swung open the door to the Helldiver bar. A bar where everybody hates your face and all the villains know your name! "Greetings, my bantering bartends." Abellio enunciated, though he wasn't as cheerful as always. Tucking away the dirty dagger, the jester sauntered over to an unoccupied barstool. "The usual, the bloodiest of your Mary's." He lifted a finger. "Ah, with a little umbrella on top too."

The dejected clown turned around to spot another tradesman. "Looks like I'm not the only joke around here." A fist propped up his head while he waited for his drink.

Daxter gritted his teeth "Hmph, I'm still not an otter."

Jak shrugged "Yeah, just don't call my buddy here an otter. it's a long story."

Daxter took another sip,eyeing Pandemon "Heh, you got good taste pal."

Abellio turned his head at the chaotic demon. "We're both jokes, but where's the punchline?" Abellio said as he poked the Pandemon in the back with a newly procured sword. "Don't forget the tip." Twisting the point of the blade into an armoured finger harmlessly.

Abellio got up to stretch his legs, only for them to be violently pulled from under him. The floor as it turns out was made slippery. He stopped his fall though the pub table dug into his stomach. "Somebody should have dried the floor."

"funny I could swear that it was dry." Zodan says before falling. "Be careful zody, the floors wet." Pandemon says before summoning a jukebox.

Orlo emerged from the back rooms with a bloodied rag around one hand. The large orc was carrying his coat over the back with the other. He scanned the bar for anything that needed his attention. Outside of the couple of clowns, it was probably safe.

"Jazz, shift's over." The former warchief told his colleague while he put on the coat to complete the suit. "I'll take it from here."

"Ugh, finally. What were you doing back there? You smell like shit." The wrath demon fished a cigarette out of his picket and lit it up.

"We serve wings for the sports crowd, remember? You think those cut themselves?"

"I just rip them off." Jazuzu shrugged and turned away from the orc. The hulking demon made his way to the bar to get his usual after clocking off.

'Ashtray!" Harry pointed to the one next to the wrath demon. Every day's a gamble with the big man. But Lucy being pissed was a fate worse than anything that would follow if you annoyed Jazz. "Like you're raised in a barn." he muttered as he poured the wine. A special blend from the grapes of wrath. Poetic, but only one person drinks the swill. "Sorry about that fellas." The skeleton said to Jax and Daxter "What were we talking about?"

Precila on the other hand was having her hands full preparing drinks for the entire bar. 'Always one of these.' she started to mutter under her breath 'Better have a large tip or I'm throwing something...' Shot glasses filled with top of the shelf vodka should help with that. And that Bloody Mary for one of the jesters. "Careful with the magic tricks, guys." She said while placing the glasses down "Our janitor is cranky as hell most of the time."

The prospect of free drinks attracted some other patrons to say their thanks while they grabbed their fill. One of them was the other scientist in the bar. Dr. Corg. The dog grabbed his drink, nodded in approval towards the generous patron and hovered with its device towards the bar to what looked like a kindred spirit.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise!" He practically barked "Its very rare to find another scientist in this place. Jim, the other human is fine company, but he prefers to argue sports with that Soul drinker chap. Can't blame them. Footie is quite fun once you're invested. But where are my manners, Dr. Jordan Corg. And you are?"

"Well, we might as well take them while I'm here. I don't know my measurements offhand and can't say I've ever met a tailor on my world. Most of those damned critters don't even wear clothes aside from their shoes. Well, at least the males don't..." Dr. Veli bristles at Dr. Corg's greeting. Another talking animal...

"Dr. Mach Veli," he replies, sounding a bit exasperated. "May I ask your discipline? I'm something of a roboticist, myself."

"here's something you can know, if you must. i enjoy long naps and short engagements, and i prefer the left side of the bed."

Kelly grinned. "Well, two of those things we have in common. I tend to be more of the... long engagement type." he said, the grin shifting to a sly smile afterwards.

He then shifted his attention a bit, glancing to the red drink that had been set next to his elbow by Lucy herself. "Thank you so much!" he said in acknowledgement, before taking the stalk of the martini glass and drawing it over closer. That lime slice poking off the edge of the glass looked delicious, honestly.

He decided to wait a moment before taking a drink, looking back to Vinyl. "Colorful streets, mushroom shaped rooftops... sounds like a lovely place. I'm sure things must have been rough, though, for the two of you to have to move away." he said, his eyes shifting a bit towards their blouse's collar. Noting how far it had dropped since they first saw them. "...I won't pry, however. It's none of my business, and as you said... don't need to get into too many emotional things, right?"

It wasn't long after that he finally took a sip of his cosmo. Lucy always seemed to make the best drinks. Though everyone knew how to make a cosmopolitan, Lucy just... seemed to hit that next level. He always wondered if she added a little something to the drinks to bring out the flavors.

Kassidy, meanwhile, reached over and took a full gulp of her drink. And instantly, she shook her head. Face scrunched up for a brief moment. "Holy shit." she said, blinking rapidly as she gazed down at the drink. "What is this? I really really like this!"

But she'd have to wait for an answer, as Lucy spoke to her about something a bit different.

"Kassidy dear, I require some more suits. The boys get themselves into a mess when they throw out someone."

"Hmm... I might have to double the layers and weave." responded Kassidy, still eyeballing her drink. Eventually she looked to Lucy. "Are their measurements still about the same? If so, I could get to work immediately. Also, I've been fooling around with color tones and weaves. I could give their suits a bit of a red sheen in direct light. Otherwise, they would appear the standard black."

She drew a tiny notebook from her pocket, along with a red pen. "Oh. And I've almost completed your previous order. I'll deliver it personally this weekend."

After hearing Dr. Veli's statement, Kassidy nodded. "I have my measuring tape with me, so sure. We can get them whenever you'd like."

Last edited:
"why would you need that gassidy?" Pandemon said, he proceeded to give kassidy a note with Dr veils measurements. "Don't lose it. Seriously, don't." He declared, his grin he usually wore shifting to a frown.

"A roboticist! Splendid!" Dr. Corg's ears perked up. "I'm in the field of bio engineering myself. This body you see is lab grown you see. After years of painful research and development I developed a cloning process that produces perfectly grown healthy bodies with a blank slate of a mind. Eventually I did more interesting experiments with non-humans and the final result hovers before you. The grav pads are a gift from a colleague of mine. She wanted to achieve flight through wings and I made that dream a reality for her." He paused to take a sip of his drink. Which was shoving his snout in the glass and licking out of it. "But what of you? Any interesting experiments you've ran?"

"Their measurements are exactly the same. And please do put some flair to those suits. I want them to think before acting stupid next time." Lucy answered Kassidy's question. She was then given the good news. "Oh marvelous!" Lucy beamed as she heard her special order was almost ready "I do look forward to showing your work off at the Gala Inferno. Those stuck up lords and barons get really quiet when they're out staged by a 'societal reject'." As much as she wanted to keep going, the gloating would have to wait for after. "Let me show you what you're drinking." A satisfied smile was on her face as she showed Kassidy the bottle "Tear of the damned, straight from the lake." The demon host elegantly showed off the bottle "Straight from daddy's supplier. Old fool still thinks I'm part of the house."

/* ------ left side ------ */

/* ------ tabs ------ */

• /* ------ sticky note letter ------ */

am i your girl? you told me that `all the pretty stars shine for you, my love.` and so i'll wait for you, babe.

your butterfly.

/* ------ right side ------ */

"oh, is that so?" they hummed, tilting their head a fraction towards kelly as they lifted their glass to their lips, the perspiration that beaded along the glass dampening their plump lips. "am i to assume you're fun enough to keep around for such affairs, then?"

letting their scarf slip to their wrists, they leaned just a bit closer to kelly, their blouse highlighting their best assets. "or are you suggesting a more hands-on demonstration?"

they looked him in the eye for a moment, studying his face carefully before they pulled away and relaxed back in their seat, entertaining the drink in their hand. "it was lovely," they sighed from around the rim of their glass. "but it's not like i can exactly return there. at least, not without some heartache."

taking another long sip to drown out those poisonous thoughts, they said softly, "right. how about you tell me a bit more about yourself then? i can't imagine someone as easy to talk to as you isn't interesting."

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Dr. Veli was only half listening to Dr. Corg as he described his scientific achievements at first, but as the dog man continues explaining himself, Veli begins to recognize how impressive he actually is, and his face cracks into a smile. Cloned bodies with blank minds... Perhaps I could be young again!

"Hm? Experiments of mine?" he repeats. "Let's see... On my world, I was directly responsible for inventing solar power, putting the first satellite into orbit, I pioneered the microprocessor, I was the first to network computers together, then followed it up with the first wireless network, all before the age of thirty. More recently, I've been interested in holography, interdimensional travel, teleportation of matter, cold fusion... plenty of different pursuits to occupy my time."

The doctor finishes his first drink, and then picks up the free shot that another patron had paid for. "To be quite honest, however, my life's work has been rather akin to throwing pearls to swine. Sometimes, literal swine. Most of Verdana can't even comprehend my inventions and their many uses, and so I've decided to harvest as many resources from their world as possible and export them to another world, or perhaps another dimension, where my work might be better appreciated," he explains, matter-of-factly.

"am i to assume you're fun enough to keep around for such affairs, then?...or are you suggesting a more hands-on demonstration?"

Kelly smiled again, as Vinyl leaned in and locked eyes with him. They're certainly a tease. "...The former, for the moment." he replied, before sipping from his cosmo once more.

As Vinyl went on to speak on their former home, Kelly quietly listened in before commenting at the end. "Always seems that way, after being forced to leave somewhere you called home." he said, finally taking the lime slice from the edge of his glass and slipping it into his mouth. As he sucked the juices from it, Vinyl decided to shift the convo back to him.

"right. how about you tell me a bit more about yourself then? i can't imagine someone as easy to talk to as you isn't interesting."

He pulled the lime slice from his mouth. "Ah, well... I'm from Dis, in the high end side of the waterfront by the River Styx. I share an apartment there with my sister." he started, "She's gracious enough to allow me to stay there while I focus on my work!"

"Anyway, I graduated top of my class in both high school and college. I have a masters degree in Marxist sociology. Much to the dismay of my father, Caius." He chuckled as he spoke of his dad, before continuing. "After I graduated, my mother, Selene, offered me a job as a Lust demon. My sister was already a High Succubus at the time, and we were both practically born for it as my mother was a Lust demon herself. So, almost the family business. I took the job, obviously. Again, to the dismay of my father. Me being gay put me firmly in the lineup for the male succubus occupation."

Another sip from his cosmo. "I love R&B. I love the smell of lavender, as well as the color. I love trips to the beach, especially when Kass's Wrath demon friend Makenzie drags us along. She's always a fun one to be around."

He smirked. "There's several other things I love and like, but I'd rather not bore you. Not to mention half of them probably shouldn't be said here in public."

Kassidy cut the jester a confused look, eyeballing the note and wondering exactly how he got that kind of information. "...Okay." she responded softly, before setting the note flat on the bar. Atop it, she set her glass. She then returned her attention back to Lucy, as she spoke on the bouncers suits and her Gala dress.

"You'll knock 'em dead. I guarantee it." said Kassidy, smiling. "As for the suits, I'll do my best. Though not my absolute best, since I'd rather not have their suits outclass your outfits and the bartenders. You're the owner, so you should stand out over all."

As Lucy showed and explained the drink she had given Kassidy, Kassidy's eyes widened. "Let's hope he never finds out the truth, then. That's fucking fantastic." she stated, before taking another sip from her glass. As she set it back down, withstanding the drink's bite, she spoke again. "...Are you ever going to try and work things out with your dad? You're running a successful business here... Hell, my dad doesn't like what I do, but he still respects it. Even asks me to make him suits now and then."

/* ------ tabs ------ */

am i your girl? you told me that `all the pretty stars shine for you, my love.` and so i'll wait for you, babe.

your butterfly.

"right," they nodded easily, slipping back to where they'd been lounging in their seat. "the fun types are never easy. of course, i'd hate for you to assume that's all i'm keeping you around for." that might have been the case if they were sober, but by some miraculous twist of events that kenny would absolutely cackle in their face about the next time he rolled around in his hideously bright orange parka, they were not.

they listened as kelly began to speak, taking in the information as their subconscious already began to brew up questions upon questions. of course, they didn't voice any of them, and they certainly weren't very expressive even when they weren't sober, but there would be an occasional shift in their features that would show when something had struck a chord or was particularly interesting to them.

"bore me? please," they waved dismissively. "as far as i'm concerned, you're more interesting than about ninety five percent of my customers." they hummed as they studied kelly's features, as if searching for something in a map only they could see, a map that just so happened to be interwoven in kelly's eyes. it was fleeting, and it certainly wasn't intentional, but a flicker of something sharp and silver and curious flashed in their eyes for just a moment before it was quelled.

"so tell me, lust demon," they started as they twirled their glass in their hand. "what's it like? in hell, i mean—be as detailed as you can be, if you will. being a witch, i've had to read up on the alternate hells that exist for the sake of...y'know, my job, but i'd like to know all about yours." taking another slow sip and finishing off their bellini, they set their empty glass on the counter and awaited an answer.

© weldherwings.

"Oh to be a genius surrounded by ingrates." Corg started lamenting "I too know that feeling as the fools of my world branded my experiments an affront to god. And then when they needed organs harvested or a cheap labor force at the ready and even armies raised, who did they turn to? On my world, my name now demands respect." The dog's teeth were bearing as he barked his rise to power. "Fear not Dr. Veli. As time marches on, so does the rumble of scientific triumph." He took a moment to breathe and adjust his collar. "Tell you what. Take my calling card doctor. Should you need assistance with your further experiments that I can aid with, I will gladly assist in teaching the luddites of your reality the importance of science." His paws pressed on the holographic buttons on display and a moment later his floater produced a card with contact information. "Just put this in a scanner you may have and it should do the rest, yes."

"Oh daddy dearest is never going to accept this." Lucy waved her hand to showcase the bar. "Even if I were to turn this into a trap to capture the worst of the worst souls so he could power his hell engines or whatever he does with them." She rolled her eyes "And I have no intention to please the old bastard." The demon leaned back on the shelf behind her and crossed her arms. "He made me to be motivated by spite while jealousy went to my little brother, bloodthirst to my older sister and the littlest runt had to settle for greed." She stopped for a second to think about her family. "Huh, I don't know about greed." She whistled to her favorite patron "Xrithin, do I have a little brother or sister?"

"Alchno is a boy, Lucifaria." The demon hissed from his glass "And one who's been eyeing to replace your spot."

"Greedy little shit can have it then." She shrugged. "Throws another wrench in father's plans." She turned her attention back to Kassidy "I don't think he'll forgive me for stealing Jazz from him either." A smile formed on her lip "He invested so much time and energy into him."

Dr. Veli takes the card and slips it into his pocket, then promptly catches it when it falls through the hole before slipping it into his other pocket. "Much obliged," he says with a nod. At that moment, Pandemon cuts into the conversation. Dr. Veli, being in a better mood than before, greets the strange newcomer with a smile. "Dr. Corg and I were just discussing our fields, that's all. I thank you for the drink," he says, setting the empty shot glass on the counter. "I'd be worried about killing my brain cells if I didn't have so many to spare," he jokes.

"So you're 'Pandemon?' May I ask what sort of world you come from?" he asks.

"what's it like? in hell, i mean—be as detailed as you can be, if you will. being a witch, i've had to read up on the alternate hells that exist for the sake of...y'know, my job, but i'd like to know all about yours."

"You're a witch? I know two witches. Lovely pair. They usually summon me if they need something hellish for a brew. I honestly forgot what they brewed up last time I swung by, but I think it was intended to screw with a voudou practitioner across town." commented Kelly, raising an eyebrow. "He's kind of a dick, from what I understand. Constantly cursing people."

He sipped from his cosmo, before sitting it back down on the bar. "Honestly, our Hell isn't all that different from life on Earth. For demons, that is." he explained, "Mortal souls sent to our Hell are used for one of three things. Labor, Recruitment, or Power. We punish most through forced labor, which lasts an eternity or until some demon gets sick of watching you and just consumes your soul. A chunk of the damned, however, get recruited and turned into demons by the Icons. You'd be surprised at how many demons were simply former humans, instead of being born demons like my family. We're traced all the way back to the Light Bringer themself." He glanced towards Xrithin afterwards. "Some mortals... usually the most highly damned souls... are consumed for power boosts. Usually the Icons snatch those up."

"Anyway, Demons have normal lives like most mortals. We have jobs, personal lives, and so on. We have rural areas, urban sprawls, high rises, etcetera. Hell's a pretty vast realm, and offers plenty of space for things. We even have cars, trains, ships, and planes. Really, I think its because the Icons would rather there be an easier transition into post-mortal life for mortals-turned-demons than have them adjusting to just some sort of tribal lifestyle."

"My Hell is ruled by King Trezzen. His lineage goes back to Belphegor, I believe. Its not direct, of course, but he claims it is. Thus, he claims the throne. The Icons rule under him. Each Icon represents a cardinal sin. Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Envy, Sloth, Wrath, and Pride. Demons from each usually drift towards certain jobs and lifestyles in Hell as well. Lust demons usually find themselves in the entertainment or art business. Pride demons are usually corporate or politicians. My father is a Pride demon, and is currently a CEO of a company that crafts armor for the Wrath demons. Wrath demons being Hell's soldiers, though some also do sports."

"Greed demons are often business types as well, or bankers. Anything to do with money and other currency. Gluttony are chefs or are part of the food industry in general. Envy demons... float around a bit. Always craving what others have, right? You can guess what Sloth demons tend to be."

"...If you're wondering why I'm in one of the more traditional roles of a Lust demon, being a succubus, those kinds of jobs still exist among demons as well. Hard to break that sort of thing. We drag mortals to Hell the old fashioned way, or let them come the easy way through death." he said, with a chuckle.

He motioned a hand to Vinyl. "Witches often end up in the good graces of demons where I come from, so they're usually close to the front of the line to be offered a chance to become a demon. Cultists vary in status... mainly because you have a good chunk that are complete idiots or are in it just to say they 'conspire with demons' in conversation with others."

When he finished, he took another sip of his drink before looking back to Vinyl. "Any topic in particular you want to know more about in our Hell? I can give details."

Kassidy, meanwhile, nodded at Lucy's statements. She had always kind of found Lucy's Hell a bit odd compared to her own. Though she found most variations of Hell odd compared to the one she was born in.

When Lucy mentioned Jazz, Kassidy chuckled. "Yeah. Kelly's got a bit of a crush on him, if you couldn't already tell. Got a lot of traits he's attracted to. Visually, I mean." Big, muscular, looks great in a suit. "Though I imagine its just a lust thing for Kelly. You know how he is. Can never get enough raw, intense se--"

Kelly interrupted with a sharp elbow poke in the side of Kassidy's ribs. "...Oww." muttered the demon as she cut him a look.

Last edited:

/* ------ tabs ------ */

your butterfly.

vinyl remained quiet as kelly continued to speak. they, unfortunately, had the plague of short-term memory loss, but the pearly butterfly clip perched within their wispy hair just so happened to be one of their familiars, a sweet little butterfly whose wings could divide to create the frequencies of sound. every time they went out, they had the little creature record every sound it could hear, then played it back when they got home and were able to record down important points in their multitude of notebooks.

call them a snoop, but they enjoyed being in a position where they could catch up with every story regarding the people nearby, and they certainly made it their business to be in the know about everything they could. besides, they were in a scenario where there was important information they needed to remember, and that was where their little butterfly—who they named 'someone', because it hadn't seemed satisfied with any of the other names they conjured—came in handy.

"well," they started as they set their glass down and feigned adjusting the clip in their hair as they moved someone to where it could pick up what kelly was saying more clearly. "i'd like to know about the different types of demons themselves. working under different icons...does that mean you're granted different abilities in terms of supernatural abilities, magic, and the like? i've no intentions of doing anything like this, i assure you, but i've heard that the blood of a certain rank of demon could enhance the effectiveness and impact of things like potions or concoctions made with magic. anything about that?"

© weldherwings.

"i'd like to know about the different types of demons themselves. working under different icons...does that mean you're granted different abilities in terms of supernatural abilities, magic, and the like? i've no intentions of doing anything like this, i assure you, but i've heard that the blood of a certain rank of demon could enhance the effectiveness and impact of things like potions or concoctions made with magic. anything about that?"

Kelly nodded as Vinyl spoke, before shifting a bit and folding his arms as he leaned the back of his waist against the bar. "Well, most of the 'aligned' demons... as in those linked to a cardinal sin like myself and Kassidy... have powers exclusively related to the cardinal sin they're linked to. For instance," he said as he held up a hand, "My lust demon powers allow me to seduce most mortals, or put them at ease. I'm a smooth talker, and I can put people in a trance to make them temporarily do what I want. Or kiss them to make the effect permanent until I've had enough and cancel the spell. I have spells I can use to dissuade people from bothering me or fighting me, too. Most of my spells require simple eye contact. Eyes are the windows to the soul, as they say, and... I like when I can leave my own little mark on a soul. But of course... the physical spells are more fun."

"I can also sprout wings and fly short distances. There's two thin slits on both my back as well as my sister's where wings can pop right out of. Think like bat wings, with thin membranes and such. Most other demons don't have that ability." he said, motioning with a thumb over his shoulder towards his back. "Also, when we're around other lust demons, our abilities are amplified. Can go from a simple one-on-one to a ménage à trois and so on."

He then slipped his hand back down so that his arms were folded again. "Pride demons have ways with words. I like to refer to them as hype demons. They'll build you up to where you feel like you're just... fucking invincible. But that's just the spiritual part of what they're doing. They feed on that pride. The more prideful you become, the more powerful they grow while near you. In a fight, they go from hitting like a boxer to hitting like a train."

"Wrath demons are often angry tanks. Shrugging off most hits, and usually beating the living shit out of anyone or anything standing in their way. Their abilities allow them to fight harder and longer, and boost their comrades as well. They're prone to short tempers, though, and sometimes turn on their own. They feed on an enemy's rage, so they'll usually shit talk a foe too just to get a little stronger."

"Greed demons have abilities allowing them to sniff out high value objects and collectibles. Usually gems and currency. They can also twist the minds of others to greed, but usually just enough so that the demon themself benefits from it. Honestly, I've never had a good relationship with greed demons, so I tend to avoid them. Thus, that's as much as I know." he explained, shrugging a bit at the end before continuing. "Gluttony... think amazing foods. They can turn simple dishes into complete delicacies using spells and proper preparation. They can also drive you to become obese. I love food, but not that much."

"Envy demons have the ability to shapeshift. They can copy you and others, but often those copies are imperfect. There's usually a multitude of ways you can tell the fake from the real deal. I saw one copy a mortal supermodel, but fucked it up by making themselves far too tall. She was also a blonde, and the demon's copy was a redhead. Envy and Greed demons seem to not get along well, either, due to Envy demons wanting to steal things from others. Greed demons will rig things to screw you, but won't outright steal from you. Envy demons steal from you."

"Sloth demons... are the laziest of the bunch. Often either sleeping somewhere, or just lounging around where they shouldn't be. They can also cause those near them to become drowsy and sluggish too, just with their presence. Wrath demons are often used to drive them away from public areas in Dis, simply because it pisses the Wrath demons off to be slowed down." Kelly then glanced to Vinyl. "Icons are the most powerful version of each. Being near an Icon grants you a boost in your power, too. And the King, supposedly, has the abilities of each Icon but doubled. Non-aligned demons, usually mortals that were just turned into demons, lack specialized powers and live as normal demons until they choose an alignment. Choosing an alignment simply requires you to speak to one of the Icons, who converts you into whatever type of demon you want to be. Want to be a Lust demon? Speak to the Lust Icon. Same with the other types."

"Now, on the topic of fluids...~" he said with a sly grin, as he shifted a bit to face Vinyl fully. "...The blood of demons is powerful. Probably the most powerful part of a demon besides their hearts. Other parts are relatively decent when it comes to power too. Bits of horns, brains, eyes, teeth, tongues, livers... other parts and fluids... every bit of a demon is useful in the end. Same goes with Angels, if you've ever considered dealing with one of them. I've heard a Reaper from the Reaper Corps has some powerful parts too, but everyone seems to want one of their specialized scythes. I mean, you can literally erase someone from existence with one, so who WOULDN'T want that kind of power?"

"But anyway, yeah. The more powerful the demon is, the more powerful the parts are when used for magic or brews. I'm a high succubus, so my parts are plenty powerful. As are my sister's here. More powerful than mine are, say, a Grand Succubus or Incubus. Then there's the Icons...then the King himself."

"and then there's me." Pandemon declared to kassidy "of course I'm not so much a demon as I am an anthropomorphic personification of chaos and disharmony and madness but I'm pretty sure grassidy here can at least understand that if the mortals here cant" Pandemon Chuckled

Zodan just watches the two demons, "reminds me of my mage college days." The wizard said as he watched vinyl and the demons talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back