• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

Can only manage a rough post for Azalea today, since work called me in early AGAIN and I am a slave to the corporate machine. Got a couple days off after this though, so I'll catch up on replies and maybe add an entry to the lore thread.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Noooo! That's the worst, notifications can be so weird on rpnation

Sorry I havent been responding as Faygo in a bit, since there seems to be a ticket way out there I'll post soon...just lots of people started to be in the same area so I got a bit overwhelmed sorry :c

How did I rember that RPN lost notif to this? It was mother’s day yesterday and I quickly got memories back to Elias’s mother.

Uasal Uasal
Akel looks good!

Vol Vol
No problem, it did get very busy all of a sudden, but take as much time as you need

Sounds like things have been rough. Hang in there! You're welcome to add details about Elias's mother if you like

@ All
My days off work have come at last. Will focus on some replies in the morning once I'm caught up on sleep :')

Uasal Uasal
Akel looks good!

Vol Vol
No problem, it did get very busy all of a sudden, but take as much time as you need

Sounds like things have been rough. Hang in there! You're welcome to add details about Elias's mother if you like

@ All
My days off work have come at last. Will focus on some replies in the morning once I'm caught up on sleep :')
Totally, but glad to be here!

Alsoooo... Hear me out. Permission for Elias to introduce a food concept to the guild better known as lunchables?

Did anyone else get @'d to one of these threads? Is it some kind of bug? I clicked on it and then I didn't see anything new...

Yes, but actually no. Hear me out, was talking with Sylph Sylph before discussing about introducing the boon system right, replying with this

But as i said before, we could let the supporter decide the time/turn of the boon for the suportee. And as they tagged you and the others, we could all talk about it. Organize it.

Edit: And we should have a blacksmith
My brain is not home right now. So I got nothin'.

Nah, I accidentally hit post before a reply was done and I had to delete it. Soz!

Not too sure what lunchables are, but if it's something like a daily special I'd be on board!
Actually scratch that, throw that idea out the window. I don't know what I just said.

hey guys, sorry I haven't posted anything yet :P

I'll try and get my first posts up in the next couple of days

Argh, I was going to get replies out tonight, but it's gotten late and I have classes in the morning. Will work on them as soon as I have the chance. Life's just pretty hectic at the moment

I was planning on having replies out for all 3 of my characters today but something came up so I'll have to push them all back to tomorrow, sorry to everyone who is waiting on one of my characters!

Silver rank quests can result in many adventurers dooms. It is a gateway ranking that brings a true sense of severity to adventurers mortalities and helps them to realise their limits quickly if survival is to be assured.

*Meanwhile*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back