• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guild Stone ((Old OOC))

EldridSmith EldridSmith
Yup, paladin and clerics are fine as classes. I've had issues in the past with people powerplaying beings from religious texts, which is why I have that rule in place.

But thanks for asking! A fire priest sounds like an awesome concept regardless.
Alrighty I think I found the perfect concept art to start working on him, may I ask if there are any fire dieties in your setting as of yet or is that completely up to us?

Nope! Completely up to you. I can provide suggestions if needed, but the lore is otherwise open to new concepts.

Nope! Completely up to you. I can provide suggestions if needed, but the lore is otherwise open to new concepts.
Sweet! I'm probably going to rip a few things from different D&D god's and Magran from pillars of eternity to make a Bio for the diety on his page if others want to use it as well.

Alright character is coming along well! I unfortunately must head off to work now but I should likely finish it tonight hopefully.

Hopefully a Elven/Vampire Rogue is alright! I didn’t see anything like that in the existing characters.

Sylph Sylph Quick question, is there a map of nations and things in world so I can make sure everything fits? Or is that something we also make up?

Think I'm done making edits... I think. The guild strikes me as the type that doesn't observe the good/evil axis as heavily as the guilds of other roleplays. It made sense for a strictly "good" person holding Silver rank to have loosened up a bit prior to the present day, as infighting now would be disruptive.

EldridSmith EldridSmith

While taking inspiration from other sources is alright, I'd prefer it not be a ripped copy (it falls in with the rule of players not using fandom characters).
You have said you'll be changing things, so as long as that happens to a reasonable extent I've no issue. I will have to take a bit longer to read through his bio before I accept him though.

The map is left deliberately vague so people have the freedom to add new locations as they please. It's also why everyone has a waystone, so that trying to figure out travel isn't so much of a nightmare.
I meant it as a figure of speech, everything is new now. Aelia is a friend of mine and I posted early before properly changing everything due to the challenge, just a friendly competition. Now everything has been properly adjusted, but it's not finished as I still need to finish my character himself, and the Seraphina Theocracy. However the church is done unless you or someone else has issues with it.

EldridSmith EldridSmith
You and Aelia certainly do have a lot of lore. All good though, let me know when you've wrapped his character sheet up and I'll have a look.
I think I've finally finished... NGL that was a lot of work but I hope it's enough to set up a clear background for my character's home country, religion, and past.

For anyone interested in following Seraphina I put up the core tenets so you can now RP a cleric or paladin 😁

Sylph Sylph
I finished up Cinder's Bio, and also clarified his race a bit better to match the Bio. Also made a tiny tweak to power called 'Hells Pillar' due to a lack of clarification as to how long the spell would last.

Ace Cream Ace Cream Tapfic Tapfic Zef The Owl Zef The Owl
Not sure if you guys were online when I originally posted, but I've edited out a few things about the cyclops after reading Rurnur Rurnur 's post through again. To clarify, they'll be running the gold rank quest, so stick with what they say :')

EldridSmith EldridSmith
The last post I made ended up taking me quite a while, so I was just referring to it being finished

Users who are viewing this thread

Back